Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Ezhel Orc Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezhel

[Declined] Ezhel Orc Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Ezhel Orc Hunter   [Declined] Ezhel Orc Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:35 pm

About You
Name:Ezel
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?:Monday's i can raid as of 21.40 due to having Uni lesson's, other days i can keep up with your raiding time's so i can make more than 75% but less than 100% u want from trials.
Can you raid more if needed?:Yes , time is not a problem for me , i dont have baby who waits for milk or mother who shouts that i must sleep

Realm:Stormscale
Charactername:Ezhel
Class:Hunter
Race:Orc
/played:More than 200

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1:Leatherworking (got Ulduar/ToC recipes)
Profession 2:Inscription (not the best profession but still good )
First Aid:450
Fishing:425
Cooking:450

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/)
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#f9keyYgIh4cX5G,dt8-q3,10676
Why that spec & glyphs?:
Even though MM is also a great dps talent for hunter, i really enjoy in playing survival.In my personal opinion MM's dps is more dependant on raid setup , but survival is just great. About glyphys i dont think there is much needed to be written they are best .

Gear: (Link to armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)

Since i am newly migrated my character is not the list yet.
Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)
Started on tbc and killed Illidan back then with my druid.Wotlk i have cleared pretty much everything though missing algalon both on 10 and 25
Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
got Undying and of the Nightfall , got some also meta achievemnts in Ulduar and some achievemnts in ToC.
You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
Nope , but tried alot of online games , didnt satisfy me
Previous Guilds?:
Hoaxit
About <Last Effort>
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?:Nope
Why do you want to join us?:I want to write history with you guys.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:I love to raid and i do everything to improve my raiding enviroment im always read up on tactic's , and ofcourse prepared for raids.

Other

Computer specification:Intel core duo 2.27ghz processor, 4mb ram, and geforce graphic card dont actually remember which one but guess 8800
Internet Connection:Very stable i never have lag.
Do you have problems with your connection/computer?Nope

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class?Yeah
How do you keep yourself up to date?Each month i buy a magazine in which tells alot of changes in game , i also visit alot of forums and discuss different things about my class,i read the buff/nerfs on mmo-champion before new patches arive.

Do you speak on ventrilo?:yes
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?:yes
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?:Ofcourse
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?:I guess if we wont wipe , it will be just boring to make progress .

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)
[Declined] Ezhel Orc Hunter Wowscrnshot110309183139.th
Do you use any macros?:sometimes
Why and when (explain):i got macro for MM spec which helps me use all cd's at same time but for Survival i just use my keybindigs

Anything you want to add?:i wish you all the best and hopefully will be hearing from you soon cya!
Back to top Go down
Ezhel

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ezhel Orc Hunter   [Declined] Ezhel Orc Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:17 pm

so im up on armory now u can check my gear

Ezhel Armory
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ezhel Orc Hunter   [Declined] Ezhel Orc Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:57 am

Not what were looking for, GL in your guildsearch.
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ezhel Orc Hunter   [Declined] Ezhel Orc Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Ezhel Orc Hunter
Page 1 of 1