Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Blackskull- Boomkin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackskull

[Declined] Blackskull- Boomkin Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Blackskull- Boomkin   [Declined] Blackskull- Boomkin I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:39 pm

About You
Name: Andreas
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: yeah
Can you raid more if needed?: Yeah it should be fine if I don't haev any bigger test in school / gotta get up early for some reason.

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Blackskull
Class: druid
Race: tauren
/played: Total time: 87 days. Played at this lvl: 35

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: LW ( all ToC recipies half of the uld ones)
Profession 2: JC ( got most red gems: sp, arp, agi, str.. and the some healing / dps / tank gems, not all yet)

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid#Zy5GdQAFTatc,dUS3eO,10676

Why that spec & glyphs?:

The specc i've chosen this specc because it since it gives me higest dps atm and ive chosen not to put any points in any mana reg cuz i should not get oom if i don't die ;P.

The Glyph's, 2 of them is kinda optional and the i chose the innervate as teh 3:rd since i rather use an innervate on a healer then wasting it on myself and then i still reg enough mana.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Blackskull

I might be in tank gear, but if u have to it's just to /w me in game and i'll let u see my gear Wink

Experience:

Vanilla:

Just started playing before TBC came out

TBC:

Kara: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon: Cleared
ZA: some bosses

i slacked and did some social play insted XD

WOTLK:

Naxx 10/25: Cleared
Os 10/25: Cleared
EoE 10/25: Cleared
Ulduar 10 /25: Cleared 10 man including all hardmodes (have rusted) in 25 man im missing Yogg'Saron
ToC 10/25: Cleared
TOTGC 10/25: Cleared TOTGC 10 man (mad skill, 48 tries). ToGC 25 4/5 boses (did it with you guys)

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.

Naah

Previous Guilds?:

I played some on my shammy during TBC on ragnaros but don't remember the guild anymore..

In Wrath i started out in some social guilds, starting raiding abit. and then Steel was recruiting a boomkin so i ended up with them until one day ago when the guild disbanded. My rank was Officer and i did some raidleading and so on.

Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Confusion and Miga, but there is soem faces i recognize and i've plaed with earlier.

Why do you want to join us?: after steel i what to get some more experience and down more content Smile

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: An active boomkin who bring flasks and food to raids. I like citicism more than yelling and i'm allways open for proposals how i can improve stuff.

Other:

Do you have problems with your connection/computer? I've never got DC in raids but sometime my comp can get a 2-4 sec freezelag but it have never happened during any bossencounter so far.

Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes

Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yes

Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Ofc

Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Wiping is a part of Progression and it's almost just by wiping u can learn more ways of doing it.

Do you use any macros?: not any special

Anything you want to add?: well i raided 25 GC with you last week, don't think it's more to metion.
Back to top Go down
Tessla

[Declined] Blackskull- Boomkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Blackskull- Boomkin   [Declined] Blackskull- Boomkin I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:34 am

stay tuned mate.
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Blackskull- Boomkin
Page 1 of 1