Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined[Spraait, deathknight dps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spraait

[Declined[Spraait, deathknight dps Empty
PostSubject: [Declined[Spraait, deathknight dps   [Declined[Spraait, deathknight dps I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:30 pm

About You
Name: Jørgen Thorsen
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Can do, raidtimes in my old guild was 19.30-23.00 so that shouldn’t be a problem.
Can you raid more if needed?: Of course I can, being sleepy at school is not that much of an issue. Raiding into 01.00-02.00 is totally possible for me.

Realm: Stormscale EU
Character name: Spraait
Class: Dk
Race: Gayelf,, thinking about racechanging.
/played: Total: 71 days and 14 hours. At this level: 63 days, 21 hours.

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: JC
Profession 2: BS
First Aid: Maxed, as a dps its really handy to have bandages for those small moments in fights.

Spec & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/)
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight#_CJEAaMiKXNeTq,OQd3eO,10676

Why that spec & glyphs?
The glyphs are the only ones that are actually worth using as a blood dk. The spec is the main dps spec for blood and has proven, atleast to me, to be capable of doing at times extreme dps.
Also have offspec unholy dps, for those rare fights where blood just doesn’t cut it (Anub, Faction Champs and aoe fights where I can go Pestilence all over, not cc’d targets ofcourse). Mad

Gear: (Link to armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Spraait
The chardev activation mail was very slow, but to summarize I have about 37k hp and defcap in tanking gear. Parts from Ulduar and Toc.

Experience
Mention which raid instances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)
Did not play during vanilla, started about a week or so before TBC came out.
TBC: Kara: all, Gruul: 2/2, Magtheridon, TK 4/4, SSC 6/6, MH 5/5 and BT 7/7 and SWP 2/6. Quit after that.
WotLK: Done every instance up to and including ToGC10. Cleared Naxx10/25, Os10/25(only 2d, 3d10man), VoA10/25, Ulduar10 and all hardmodes except Alone in the Darkness and Algalon, Ulduar10 up to and including Vezax. ToC10 cleared, ToC25 cleared, ToGC10 cleared and ToGC25 not attempted.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort
Glory of the Ulduar Raider achieved 13/10/09, A Tribute to Mad Skill achieved 23/10/09

You played other games on high level? Add them as well.
Haven’t played that many other games competitively, but played AoC for a while, managed to get to lvl 47 before I quit (damn dull game?).
Also played games like Diablo 2(ALOT) and CS, 1.6 and Source.

Previous Guilds?
Equilibrium, my first guild in WotLK, we raided quite a lot, clearing Naxx10/25 and OS10/25. Guild disbanded after a while because people started to slack.
Was in quite a few guilds after that until I met Absintia from Steel. They were in need of a good dps dk, and I was looking for a guild interested in Ulduar. Took some time, but I managed to get into the main 10man group and we cleared Ulduar10 w/ hardmodes for drakes. Cleared TOGC10 10 days after that. A couple of days ago we logged in to a missing guild leader and a guild bank that was gone. Transferred to Hakkar, that bastard!

About <Last Effort>
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you? I know Miga, he was the raid leader of our 10man group. He can vouch for me as a skilled player and a great guy, the same thing I would say about him.
Why do you want to join us?: You seem like the kind of guild that can get things done and content cleared. I’m desperate to see ICC and to see it with a great raid guild just makes the whole experience that much better.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:
You’ll gain my personality as a player who gives his 100% all the way, a guy always relaxed and focused and a dk that knows his way around weapons! Also, consumables are always stocked up ready for the rough raids.

Other

Computer specification: 4GB ram, Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Nvidia Geforce 9600GT. Together these parts run WoW and other games at a fairly high rate. I’m stable around 30-40 fps in 25man raids and generally never disconnect or fail due to fps.
Internet Connection: Fairly decent, has been a little bumpy sometimes, but not without giving warnings first. Very seldom.
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? As I already have mentioned, not often!

Knowledge and theory craft
Do you read theory about your class? I try to read up as much as I can about the other specs of the deathknight and the spec I’m using atm. I always try to find specs that will improve my dps, both my own and that of the raid.
How do you keep yourself up to date? Reading, I read all, the fucking, time :p
If I am on vent, and not replying, I’m either watching a raid video, reading tactics or studying random stuff on Wikipedia/watching House (great show<3).

Do you speak on ventrilo?: Not afraid to state my concerns and encouragements!
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Sure,, although I have never done that.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Every single raid.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: What is progress for? /sarcasm off!

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img230/1259/wowscrnshot110309223457.jpg

Do you use any macros?:
Why and when (explain): I use macros very often, two of them part of my main dps (Hysteria and Dancing Rune Weapon. I generally always try to make convenient focus target macros or others of the kind that makes the raid aware of something.

Anything you want to add?: Not really, I hope I made a good impression and I look forward to seeing you guys ingame, thanks for your time!

Last edited by Spraait on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spraait

PostSubject: Re: [Declined[Spraait, deathknight dps   [Declined[Spraait, deathknight dps I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Professions are atm

Jc 450
Bs 430

Both enough for bonuses and already in place !
Back to top Go down
Spraait

PostSubject: Re: [Declined[Spraait, deathknight dps   [Declined[Spraait, deathknight dps I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:33 pm

I'm just gonna assume I was declined since I have not received an invite nor a whisper from any of you, is that correct? Surprised

edit: and if you do not need any DKs atm I suggest you alter the stormscale.org post Mad
also, if you ever find yourself in need of a dk, my apply will be here
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Declined[Spraait, deathknight dps   [Declined[Spraait, deathknight dps I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:07 am

Sorry spraait Smile Meant to tell you we got an old guildie to join us recently (one of the few ppl with a standing invite). But I haven't been online much myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined[Spraait, deathknight dps   [Declined[Spraait, deathknight dps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined[Spraait, deathknight dps
Page 1 of 1