Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Ackman - Arcane mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ackman

[Accepted]Ackman - Arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Ackman - Arcane mage   [Accepted]Ackman - Arcane mage I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:36 am

About You
Name: Oliver Ackman
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?:No problemos
Can you raid more if needed?:Indeed i can

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Ackman
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
/played:100 days 14 hours.

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Jewelcrafting
Profession 2: Enchanting
First Aid: 450

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage#_sbmctP8iM4_R6,3-J-O,10747

Why that spec & glyphs?: I've been trying out several different specs and glyphs, these just seems too fit me the best, but im always ready for a change if you need me too!

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Ackman

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)

I started playing at this mage in early TBC time. My thoughts was unfortinatly pointed towards PVP back then i didn't get much highend-progressing in raids. But I Cleared ZA, some bosses in BT and some in MH aswell. (If this is even worth mentioning lol) As for vanilla, I only amused myself by watching brother play now and then Very Happy

Wotlk was my PVE primetime really. I had a break until around may earlier this year and then i started leveling my mage up to 80. Whats worth mentioning is my time in the guild "Naos" was that we took every hardmode in Ulduar10Man except for One light in darkness. That meaning we downed Algalon aswell. Last week we also got "A Tribute to Mad skill", starting on anub with 50 tries left.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
A Tribute to Mad skill, and maybe Starcaller title Very Happy

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
Not in this kind of genre, but in Counter-Strike i've been competing pretty high Smile

Previous Guilds?: Naos, Björkeskogen (I'm a reliable person when it comes to joining guilds Smile

About <Last Effort>
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Sylbonk, but he's kinda new! been playing with him for 1 year

Why do you want to join us?: Would love to join a guild who's doing some really nice progress! and from what i've heard u seem really nice Smile

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Extremly good attendance, always bringing brain and consumables etc. what's usually necessary that is Very Happy

Other

Computer specification:

CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9400 2.66GHz
Memory: 4095MB
GFX: nVidia GeForce 9800 GTX+

Internet Connection: 30mbit
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? No, never with this computer Smile

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Nothing except monthly visit to www.elitistjerks. But i always keep myself updated by checking forums and discussing with ensidia mages Smile
How do you keep yourself up to date? Read above

Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Absolutely
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Ofcourse
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Nothing good comes from whining, so no!

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img697/1986/wowscrnshot110909214238.jpg ( Been meaning to change for a long time, but buying myself a new screenie soon so waiting until it arrives).

Do you use any macros?: Not really, I don't feel macros benifits that greatly as an arcane mage. I just keep everything i need binded.
Why and when (explain): Above

Anything you want to add?: Just hoping that i can get a shot to prove myself worthy of your guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Tessla

[Accepted]Ackman - Arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ackman - Arcane mage   [Accepted]Ackman - Arcane mage I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:35 pm

accepted for trial, whisper ingame
Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Ackman - Arcane mage
Page 1 of 1