Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] 80 fury warrior.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeaq

[Declined] 80 fury warrior. Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] 80 fury warrior.   [Declined] 80 fury warrior. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:54 pm

About You
Name: Björn Staaf
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes, I have done that for almost 5 years now so that should be no problem at all.
Can you raid more if needed?: Yes, can't see why we should give up if we are close to kill a boss that are on our progress.

Realm: Frostwhisper
Charactername: Zeaq (Staaf at the alliance side).
Class: Warrior
Race: Troll
/played: 135 days (73days at 80)

Professions (mention rare crafts)

Profession 1: Blacksmithing 450.
[Blacksmithing: Sunforged Breastplate]
[Blacksmithing: Titanium Razorplate]
[Blacksmithing: Indestructible Plate Girdle]
[Blacksmithing: Plate Girdle of Righteousness]
[Blacksmithing: Battlelord's Plate Boots]
[Blacksmithing: Spiked Deathdealers]
[Blacksmithing: Saronite Swordbreakers]
[Blacksmithing: Titanium Spikeguards]

Profession 2: Jewelcrafting 450.
First Aid: 450.

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/) 18/53/0 http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior#iMFZorQAHr3VS1,,10747

Why that spec & glyphs?:

I've choosen this specc because I consider this as the best dps specc for fury, I have been playing with this specc because the cleave is really good for Anub'arak where you need to kill the adds.

[Glyph of Cleaving]: This is really good when you are on "AoE" bosses like Anub'arak where you have to kill the adds aswell and you are still dealing damage to the ones around you.

[Glyph of Heroic Strike]: I know that WW/BT gives the biggest numbers but HS is where the real dps output comes from. This glyph is perfect to "gain back" the rage that it costed, atleast almost all the rage.

[Glyph of Whirlwind]: This one is included in the rotation as a fury warrior so the reduced CD is awesome.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Zeaq

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)

WOTLK:
Nax10 - Cleared
Nax25 - Cleared
Malygos10 - Cleared
Malygos25 - Cleared
Sartharion10 - Cleared
Sartharion25 - Cleared
Ulduar10 – Cleared + all hardmodes.
Ulduar25- Cleared + all hardmodes except yogg HM and Algalon, Have done one light in the darkness and Algalon with my priest.
Algalon 10man – Cleared
Algalon 25man – Cleared
ToC 10man - Cleard
ToC 10man hc - Cleared
ToC 25man – Cleard
ToC 25man hc – 4/5

Vanilla wow:

MC: Cleared
ZG: Cleared
BWL: Cleared
Onyxia: Cleared
AQ: Everything up to C'thun phase 2.
Naxxramas: None.

The burning crusade:

Karazhan: Cleared
Black Temple: Cleared (after the patch)
MH: Cleared.
Gruul: Cleared.
Magtheridon: Cleared.
The eye: Cleared.
Sunwell: None.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort) [Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 player)] [The Twilight Zone (25 player)] [The Twilight Zone (10 player)] [The Undying] Have done algalon and one light in the darkness 25man with my priest.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell. No I haven't.

Previous Guilds?:

I played in "Good Intentions in the end of 70 and in the start of 80, I left the guild after we had cleared Ulduar 25 because all of the "hardcore members" left and the guild didn't have any other choise than to disband. I joined Eclipse with some of the "Hardcore members" from Good Intentions and was in the guild for 6-7 months. Alot of the "Hardcore members" left the guild when this factions change thingy came and we where around 7 players left. After that I joined SEED where I stayed until they decided to disband aswell. I transfered to horde and joined Max performance but they don't give me the raiding that I want.

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: I think that some of you remember me from SEED.
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join you because I think that you have the things that I want. That means the players that are willing to progress and keep a 110% focus. I know that alot of you from Frostwhisper had the skills that where needed.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: You will get a player that reads up on tactics and will keep 120% focus while raiding. You will get a player that comes prepared for every raid with a really good attendence.

Other

Computer specification: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Q9300 @ 2.50GHz. Gefore 9800 GT and 4GB RAM.
Internet Connection: BBB 100/10 MB/s
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? Nope.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? yes I do.
How do you keep yourself up to date? www.mmo-champion.com / www.elitjerks.com and ofcourse the blizzard forums.

Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes I do if I need to give other players important information.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yes I am.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Flasks and food is one of the most important things to get the extra damage/hp that is needed for a clean and good bosskill so the answer is yes ofcourse.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Yes, whiping is progress.

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot111709185315.jpg/

Do you use any macros?: yes, one for equip shield + weapon + shield wall and one to go back to berserker stance and equip 2x 2 handers.
Why and when (explain): I use the macros if I need to taunt the boss if we are close to kill the boss and the tanks are dead.
Back to top Go down
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] 80 fury warrior.   [Declined] 80 fury warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:30 pm

dont have any warrior spots staaf i told you in whispers
Back to top Go down
Zeaq

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] 80 fury warrior.   [Declined] 80 fury warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Tessla wrote:
dont have any warrior spots staaf i told you in whispers

Just wanted to show you that I was intrested and if you need a fury warrior in the future you will have my application here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] 80 fury warrior.   [Declined] 80 fury warrior. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] 80 fury warrior.
Page 1 of 1