Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Eczema the trolling troll hunter.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eczema15

[Declined]Eczema the trolling troll hunter. Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Eczema the trolling troll hunter.   [Declined]Eczema the trolling troll hunter. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:13 am

Name: Sergei F.
Age18
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes, no issues during any of the days. In all my earlier guilds i had a 100% attendance.
Can you raid more if needed?: Yes.

Realm: Stormscale (recently transfered)
Charactername: Eczema
Class: Hunter
Race: Troll
/played: 77d 16h total - 68d 14h. Leveled this char at last few weeks of S5.

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: LW 440 .. no rares
Profession 2: Transmutation Master
First Aid: 450

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/)
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#ZBf0zRNAX8BGs,6FY-q3,10835

Why that spec & glyphs?:
Oh my here it comes. You might realize that i am one hell of a theorycrafter and i beg any hunter to find even 1 mistake in my gear (except my wrath trinket)
I will however only mention talents that most hunters are not completely sure of.

Focused Aim 3/3 - any MM hunter should aim for this since gear crit/arp is worth more than hit, therefore a gear dps > talent dps at that point. Each point in this talent is equaled to 65 dps in my current gear.

Imp. Arcane Shot 0/3 - I do not use Arcane Shot in my rotation because SS+bleed from Piercing Shots does way more damage. I do use Arcane Shot when i have to run more than 0.5 second

Rapid Recupiration 2/2 - A personal Choice. This talent really depends on the fight if it's needed, Sometimes it is really useful. It's either that or Imp. Steady Shot

Improved Steady Shot 1/3 - Not really a big deal, it's basically a filler talent. Each point gives about 18 dps increase.

If you have any question or want me to do the math in my choices, be free to ask me a bout it and i will gladly answer.

Gear: (Link to armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Eczema
Offspec gear - just some pvp. Mostly relentless, 2400 arena exp on Blackout.

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)
Vanilla ..
TBC .. MH 4 and BT 4
WoTLK .. Naxx - Ulduar 10 drake - Ulduar 25 All HMs except KKK and Firefighter - Crusader 10 50 tries - Crusader 25 3/5

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
A Tribute to Insanity .. Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10 .. I didn't bother with naxx

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
Maplestory, Adventurequest (lol), Counter Strike Source, Battlefield 2, CoD4 MW2 and still play ofc, Diablo 2 LoD, lots of single player games etc.

Previous Guilds?:
Eternal Pain - first real PVE guild - cleared 4 BT and 4 MH
Zero Tolerance - naxx shizzle
Veterans - Ulduar/CC
All were on Al'Akir (Blackout)

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: I am new to Stormscale, haven't gotten many connection.

Why do you want to join us?: Nothing else to do, i'm a no lifer :p. I read your rules and if you actually follow them, not starting raid 1½ hour too late etc, I would be happy.

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: No slack, exceptional dps and full knowledge og the hunter class in both pvp and pve,

Other

Computer specification: 260GTX-Nvidia E8500 8GB-PC8000-Corsair 750W-Corsair 500GB HD 7200RPM P5KC (or something, i don't remember MoBo)
Internet Connection: 20 Mbit connection
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? No

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Yes, i theorize a lot in my character (or did, i know pretty much everything there is to know atm)
How do you keep yourself up to date? Yes, keeping my spreadsheet updated, checking my gear, gemming and glyph choice every i upgrade my stuff.

Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yes.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Yes.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Yes and I hope no one else does.

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/newuie.png/
Me in pvp gear.

Do you use any macros?: Well let me put an example of my Aimed Shot macro (take in mind some of my macros are not perfect because the transfer wiped my every PvE macro)
#showtooltip aimed shot
#show aimed shot
/cast [target=pettarget,exists] kill command
/cast aimed shot
/cast silencing shot

This is what i use for every attack ability

/Cast Rapid Fire
/Cast Berserking
/Cast Roar of Recovery
/Cast Readiness
for burst

Why and when (explain):
Attack abilities - to make sure silencing shot and kill command are used the second they are ready to use for that little extra dps.
Burst - mostly in beginning of fight if i have more than 10s of sitting on one target. It's the time i all my trinkets pop, so i better make use of it.

Anything you want to add?:
[Declined]Eczema the trolling troll hunter. H-395x298-garlic_0
Back to top Go down
Eczema15

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Eczema the trolling troll hunter.   [Declined]Eczema the trolling troll hunter. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:25 pm

actually, nvm
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Eczema the trolling troll hunter.   [Declined]Eczema the trolling troll hunter. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:47 am

But, i like garlic ;(
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com
Eczema15

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Eczema the trolling troll hunter.   [Declined]Eczema the trolling troll hunter. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:31 pm

Treck wrote:
But, i like garlic ;(
Well if I may, I would like to join for a social spot.
Mainly for alts/social runs in cc25/upcoming instances, so i might be a good resource of dps (I do ~8k dps in VoA with out all buffs) and gear guidance to other hunters
Back to top Go down
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Eczema the trolling troll hunter.   [Declined]Eczema the trolling troll hunter. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:32 pm

you may not Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Eczema the trolling troll hunter.   [Declined]Eczema the trolling troll hunter. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Eczema the trolling troll hunter.
Page 1 of 1