Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Abiz - Restoration Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abiz

[Accepted] Abiz - Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Abiz - Restoration Shaman   [Accepted] Abiz - Restoration Shaman I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:01 pm

About You
Name: Guy Beaumont
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Definetley, only friday and saturday are the days I visit my parents sometimes
Can you raid more if needed?: Yes I can.

Realm: Stormscale (previously Quel'Thalas)
Charactername: Abiz
Class:Shaman
Race:Tauten
/played: 90 days

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Leatherworking 448
Profession 2: Inscription 437
First Aid:

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/)
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#f9wAjXVnDIz52,-RpROH,10894

Why that spec & glyphs?: Started healing in WotLK, and liked it more than I thought I would, been healing since then and this spec is what I came to use, I'm a raidhealer and unlike other shaman I don't spec the tier 3 talen Healing Focus, I don't see the use of it outside of the Champions Fight, and Earthshielding myself does a pretty good job there aswell. The glyphs are the obvious ones for Resto Shamans.

Gear: (Link to armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)
My character is not available at this time, just serverchanged, will update ASAP or whisper me Ingame for inspect.

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)
Started in TBC at the launch of Black Temple(so I was late -.-") raided Karazhan, Gruul and Magtheridon then.
In WotLK I have cleared all content up to Anub'Arak ToGC25, first two bosses not on this character.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
Twilight Zone and some of the Ulduar 25 hardmodes aswell.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
Nope

Previous Guilds?:
(All on Quel'thalas Alliance) Olympus in TBC. Incursium, Highborne, Illuminati in WotLK

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: No
Why do you want to join us?: I'm looking for an Endgame Guild and want to make (personal)progress
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: A skilled and social healer, a lot of activity.

Other

Computer specification: MacBook Pro 13"(NVIDIA GeForce 9400M)
Internet Connection: Stable Connection
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? Nope

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? I do
How do you keep yourself up to date? I daily read mmo-champion and wow.com about class and gamedevelopments.

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: Unclear what you mean... but if it's about Public Test Realm, I play on it sometimes, not actively.
Do you speak on ventrilo?: If needed, yes.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Sure.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Ofcourse, do need to solve some cashproblems. Working on a mining death knight for money on this server.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: I'm not a whiner, more of a "everything's gonna be alright' type.

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)
Not a special UI, tried some but it doesn't work for me. I use X-perl, click-and-heal.

Do you use any macros?:
Why and when (explain): Instant-Critheal= Tidal Force+Nature's Swiftness+Healingwave, to put out a lifesaving heal.

Anything you want to add?: Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

[Accepted] Abiz - Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Abiz - Restoration Shaman   [Accepted] Abiz - Restoration Shaman I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Contact one of us officers ig mate.
Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Abiz - Restoration Shaman
Page 1 of 1