Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Chruser - Protection Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chruser

[Declined] Chruser - Protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Chruser - Protection Warrior   [Declined] Chruser - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:02 am

About You
Name: Kjetil
Can you raid from 19.00- 23.30 (servertime)?: Yes
Can you raid more if needed?: Yes, in an average week I can plat additionally

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Chruser
Class: Warrior
Race: Tauren
/played: Way to much(119 days)

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Mining
Profession 2: Blacksmithing (Got all the ToTC ones,,, Though they aint realy rare anymore)
First Aid: 450

Specc & Glyphs: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Chruser&gn=Legacy

Why that spec & glyphs?: Ive been playing around with it abit and grown acustom to this setup. Though im open to suggestions on how to improve my glyphs/specc.

Gear: (Link to armory) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Chruser

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)

In Vanilla I raided with my warlock and got to 3rd boss in AQ40.

In TBC i grew tired of not getting a tanker for my HC runs so i went and lvl my own. Thats how my warrior came to life. I then tanked everything untill i hit the wall at Illidan before WoTLK hit. So far in Wotlk Ive naxx25/10, EoE10/25 and OS25 3d when that still was the hardest fight around. Ive killed everything in ulduar 25 but Algalon. In TotC ive got myself Tribute to Mad skill in 10 man. As of the 25HC goes my guild havent been able to get past icehowl;/

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort) I got Twillight Vanqusier as mentioned above and tribute to Mad skill in ToTGC 10.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell. World of Warcraft is the only MMO ive engaed in.

Previous Guilds?:

I was in Semper Fidelis (ally side) untill it disbanded in june this year.
Then i joined Discipline untill me and my rlfs decided to go horde when the Faction transfer hit.
First guild on horde side was Tesla Coil untill the GM emptyed the Gbank and server transfered.
Currently im in Legacy though its on the brinck of falling apart since the backbone just left.

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Im afraid not.
Why do you want to join us?: Ive heared you are a serious group of players willing to take a wipe or 10 to achive what you desier-
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: I hope i can provide a positive attitude and will to go on even when all light seams out of reach:)

Other

Computer specification: 2,4 GHz Inted dual core, 3GB RAM,
Internet Connection: Stable
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? I play at top visual effects and have little to no laggs.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? I read in elitjerkist, MMO-champion and the wow-europe forums.
How do you keep yourself up to date? I feal like I do.

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: I think you mean by this that i will be willing to raid on the PTR realms to gain an understanding of a fight prior to it release on the live realms. Ofc im willing to do that. I acctually fealt abit sad that my current guild wasnt doing just that.
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes i speak when i feal that i have somthing to say
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Just give me an ingame wisper and ill be on vent in a flash.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: That guilds feal like they have to ask this is to me a mystery. It should be obvious to anyone that wanna engage in hardcore raiding that they have to bring flasks/pots/foods to maximize their preformance.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: You have to take a beating sometimes to be able to get where you wanna go. Thats just the way of life and bitching about that will do you from little to no good.

Link picture to UI: My UI is pretty standard. Only visable addon is grid(to see raid debuffs), recount, omen and OmniCC(a cooldown counter)

Do you use any macros?: Nope, but if anyone give me one that i feal would improve my game id ceartanly use it.
Why and when (explain):

Anything you want to add?:

I just wanna thank you for reaching this and that way proving that you took the time to read my apply;)
Back to top Go down
Karan

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Chruser - Protection Warrior   [Declined] Chruser - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:24 am

More Norwegians \o/
Back to top Go down
Chruser

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Chruser - Protection Warrior   [Declined] Chruser - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Karan wrote:
More Norwegians \o/

First Last Effort, then the world!
Back to top Go down
Garaldk

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Chruser - Protection Warrior   [Declined] Chruser - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:04 am

Chruser wrote:
Karan wrote:
More Norwegians \o/

First Last Effort, then the world!

As long as we get rid of all the god dam christian southeners mmk.
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Chruser - Protection Warrior   [Declined] Chruser - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:04 am

Sorry for the very slow reply.. but like I explained to you, we had to evaluate our tank situation... At this time we do not feel we can fit you in however, so good luck finding a guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Chruser - Protection Warrior   [Declined] Chruser - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Chruser - Protection Warrior
Page 1 of 1