Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Denied] Exeý, Arcane Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exey

[Denied] Exeý, Arcane Mage Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Exeý, Arcane Mage   [Denied] Exeý, Arcane Mage I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:01 am

About You
Name: Erik
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes, perfect times.
Can you raid more if needed?: Sometimes yes, gotta look at it tho.

Realm: Vashj, going to migrate to SS if i get a spot. Also got some good RL friends at Stormscale.
Charactername: Exeý
Class: Mage (Arcane)
Race: Undead
/played: 74days TOTAL. 24days at 80. (PVP'D very much at 70)

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1:Jewelcrafting - 120. 2days old.
Profession 2:Tailoring - 340. 2days old also. Gonna go lvl them soon.
First Aid: 450 Smile

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Exe%C3%BD

Specc & Glyphs: (mmo talent thing didnt work atm) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Vashj&n=Exe%C3%BD&group=1

Why that spec & glyphs?: Max damage output.

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)
pre-tbc: Was in a guild called Pertopes on Twisting Nether. Was raiding on a hunter tho, cleared: MC, BWL, Onyxia, AQ20 & AQ40 and ZG.
tbc: Same guild in tbc, Pertopes on Twisting Nether, playing on same hunter also. Cleared: Kara, ZA, Gruul's Lair, TK, BT and Sunwell Plateau.
wotlk: In the beginning at wotlk i played on my rogue in a guild called at stormscale. Raided Naxx10/25 a very long time. When ulduar was released, we raided Ulduar25. We got 3antechambers down quite in the beginning and then i started PVP. I free-migrated to a realm called Trollbane with both my chars, rogue and mage. I got tired of PVP again and migrated to Vashj since my friends play here. Only raided Totc10 at my rogue tho. Anyway, at my mage i was in Slackers Inc and raided Totc10/25, Totgc10 and First boss in Totgc25. As i said, got tired of failing leadership.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
Only got "Exeý of the Nightfall" Never tried anything else.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
Nope, tho i have played CS a while. Won some tournaments on internet cafés in Stockholm.

Previous Guilds?: The only guild I've been in recently is Slackers inc:
I've left them because I'm sick and tired of failure in leadership.
When someone makes the rule, no raids on certain days(in this case TOTGC10), then dont do it. Yet, the GUILD LEADER himself, breaks this rule over and over just to gain his personal benefit.

And it's not all about those epics, but there's a bunch load of people left behind, that NEED the gear, but yeah.. they'd rather leave them behind, so they can get their 50 tries shit, in which they still fail.

Other then that, taking non-guildies in totgc 10 runs over guildies is a no go for me.. endless annoyance about simple shit like this. Yes I know its only 10 man, but for god's sake if you make rules, you follow them, especially if you're the guild leader himself.

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Nope, as i said im on the realm Vashj-Eu
Why do you want to join us?: Want some progress in Totgc25 and looking forward to raid Icecrown Citadel when it comes.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Brains, some good dps etc.
Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!: First of all I'm the social kind of guy, I'm usually offering myself to help out guildies if they need someone for a heroic or pug. I'll always attend raids, unless there's something out of the ordinary going on.

Other

Computer specification: Got e new computer, good one. Wont lagg Smile
Internet Connection: 100mbit, wouldnt be a problem.
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? Nope.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Yes, all patches.
How do you keep yourself up to date? Mmochampion, patches, Wow-europe's forum etc.

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: Yes, never tried PTR so it would be AWEZUM!
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes, broken mic atm. My dog ate it. :S
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Cant, my dog ate it. Going to buy a new mic tho
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Yes ofc.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Yes, thats how you learn!

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot112509225915.jpg/ (Click at it and it will be bigger)

Do you use any macros?: Nope.
Why and when (explain): -

Anything you want to add?: I dont play a sport atm, but thinking of starting play football again. Played since i was 8 years old. I also like to hang around with friends etc. Got some friends playing wow in Vashj also and that makes it more fun!

Regards
Exeý
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

[Denied] Exeý, Arcane Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Exeý, Arcane Mage   [Denied] Exeý, Arcane Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Exey wrote:

Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes, broken mic atm. My dog ate it. :S
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Cant, my dog ate it.
Ok...

Anyhow, we cant offer you a spot in the guild, GL finding one.
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com

[Denied] Exeý, Arcane Mage
Page 1 of 1