Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Denied] Death Knight-Mithol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sax59

[Denied] Death Knight-Mithol Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Death Knight-Mithol   [Denied] Death Knight-Mithol I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Name:Aleksandar
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?:Yes i can
Can you raid more if needed?:Ofc..

Realm:Stormscale
Charactername:Mithol
Class:DK
Race:Tauren
/played:
Around 66d played with DK,much much more on my rogue..
Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1:JC low skilll
Profession 2:Tailorin ^^
First Aid:Full Skill (450)

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/)

Why that spec & glyphs?:

Gear:
U can see everything on http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Mithol

Experience Played some TBC raids+every WOTLK raid

started my wow carrer the first day it came out.i then started lvling a troll female rogue called (Rotkvica))on the server vashj i then came up in lvl and started raiding and joined a guild called (You are Noob) and we cleard all content nearly not whole naxx 40 stuck at loatheb :/ then tbc came and i joined a new guild called into oblivion aka mojo madness ew got server firsts on all bosses in SSC TK and maghtheridon.then i took a break while wating for BT and MH to come out we moved on there and faought whit a nother guild called yoh for the first kills but at last we cleard all content including SW.
as soon as we cleard SW i bassicly stoped and started lvling a humen rogue on vashj to play whit some of my pvp friends from ally side and i made it up to 55 then tuned in to a dk .

at Wotlk i have been in high end raid guilds the first perriod of naxx EoE and OS whit realy fast kills whitch you can see at my armory got twilight vanquisher realy early. and then i had a break from wow becouse of last year in schools so focused on that then icame back transferd to ss and joined the guild
discipline and there i meet razorbeam and we became friends and when faction change came i changed faction and wips i was undead and for the lols i found razor in the same guild as me again:D and now here we are.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.No i didnt played other MMORPG

Previous Guilds?:Afterlife,Team Liquid Ice..more other guilds

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?:No
Why do you want to join us?:I looking for serious and organized raiding guild
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:Better dps
Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!:Ok,am very experianced+imba geared(good dps)

Other

Computer specification:2gb Ram memory, Amd Phenom 9600 procesor, 9600 gt nvidia video card..
Internet Connection:512kpbs
Do you have problems with your connection/computer?II've never had problems with it

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class?Ye on forums and sites
How do you keep yourself up to date?I am checking mmo-gaming every day, and on a weekly basis I am looking at elitiskjerks, and various forums about the game.

PTR without any fuzz and whine?:
Do you speak on ventrilo?:Yeye ^^
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?:Its np
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?:Ofc,better stats...
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?:Yes

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)For security reasons I cant,i was playing with best players on world.(with rogue)
Do you use any macros?:no,better without them,i make nice dps 5-7k+++
Why and when (explain):I use on my rogue ^^

Anything you want to add?Thank you for reading my app, hope you make a good descision,sorry for bad english .
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Death Knight-Mithol   [Denied] Death Knight-Mithol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Sax59 wrote:
Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)For security reasons I cant,i was playing with best players on world.(with rogue)
Lol, yeh ok...
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com
Sax59

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Death Knight-Mithol   [Denied] Death Knight-Mithol I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:34 pm

So am accepet or declined?
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Death Knight-Mithol   [Denied] Death Knight-Mithol I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Death Knight-Mithol   [Denied] Death Knight-Mithol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Death Knight-Mithol
Page 1 of 1