Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[declined]Hagrimash-Holy Paladin Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hagrimash

[declined]Hagrimash-Holy Paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: [declined]Hagrimash-Holy Paladin Application   [declined]Hagrimash-Holy Paladin Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:24 pm

About You
Name: Ruben
C[an you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)]?: Yes, only on Mondays and Wednesdays I cannot attend
Can you raid more if needed?: Yes, usually to 24:30 maximum

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Hagrimash
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
/played: 85 days on Hagrimash 153 on Hypermode, 42 on Sonis and 35 on Sotosomata

Professions (mention rare crafts)

Profession 1: Jewelcrafting, 440/450 nothing rare
Profession 2: Mining,450/450, when I get the money I will replace this one for enchanting for min-maxing purposes
First Aid: 250/450, I will level this not having it at maximum level is a problem

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#ilTxGBUcbIg_Q,SkJRO3,10952

Why that spec & glyphs?: Because I believe it maximises my potential in PvE.
I can ofcourse switch around imp BoW if there is another paladin providing it, and I will ofcourse respec if a certain fight requires it.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Hagrimash
This shows me in pvp gear for the moment, this is my pve set:http://chardev.org/?profile=326561

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)

Vanilla (On Hypermode): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Hellscream&cn=Hypermode
Molten Core-Clear
Blackwing Lair-First 3 bosses down
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj-Clear

TBC (On Hypermode):
Karazhan-Clear
Gruul's Lair-Clear
Magtheridon's Lair-Clear
Serpent Shrine Caverns-Clear
Zul'Aman-Clear (Timed)
Tempest Keep-Clear
Mount Hyjal-Clear
Black Temple-Clear
Sunwell Plateau-4/6 (pre-3.0)

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding:
Hagrimash:
Glory of the Ulduar 10 Raider
Twilight Zone (of the Nightfall) 10/25
Stealbreaker (25)
Heartbreaker (25)
Stokin the Furnace (25)
Knock on Wood (25)
Orbit-Uary (25)
Getting Cold in here (10)
Can't Do That while stunned (10)
Cheese the Freeze (10)

Hypermode:
Glory of the Hero
The Undying (10)
Shocking (10)
Thoridal the Stars Fury (after wotlk)
Amani Warbear

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
Heroes of Newerth

Previous Guilds?:
Paradigm
Bad News
Insert Coin

About

Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: No
Why do you want to join us?: Because im looking for a stable PvE guild to progress trough ICC hardmodes with.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: A stable Holy Paladin who knows his job, brings his consumables and is able to easily adapt to new fights quickly.
Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!:
I am, next to a very experienced raider, a very mature guy who likes to joke and isn't afraid to speak up on vent.

Other

Computer specification:
Windows Vista
Memory: 2046 Ram
Processor: 2.7 GHz
Internet Connection:Very stable
Do you have problems with your connection/computer?
No, never.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class?
Yes
How do you keep yourself up to date?
Mostly by checking Elitist Jerks and other related forums and by playing on the PTR.

PTR without any fuzz and whine?:
Ofcourse, I love the PTR
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yes
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Ofcourse
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Ofcourse

Link picture to UI: [declined]Hagrimash-Holy Paladin Application Wowscrnshot051409232231
Since this picture was taken I have replaced my Grid with Vuhdo, an addon that really combines all of the other healing frame addons together and is the best one I have used to date

Do you use any macros?:
/cast Divine Favor
/cast Holy Shock

/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast Binding Stone

/cast Divine Plea
/cancelaura Divine Plea

/cast [target=focus] Beacon of Light

/cast [target=focus] Sacred Shield

/cast [target=mouseover] Judgement of Light

/cast [target=mouseover] Judgement of Wisdom

Why and when (explain):
The first macro I use when a tank gets a huge damage spike and needs to be topped of quickly with a holy shock-fol and I cannot risk a non-crit holy shock.
The second macro I use when I know there is going to be big damage incomming, It's a +25% healing done in 1 button.
If I hit the third macro once, it casts Divine Plea, if I hit it a second time, due to big damage incomming, it removes the Divine Plea.
The Third/Fourth macros are both used to refresh BoL and SS without having to lose my current target.
The Figth/Sixth macros are both used to refresh JoL/W without having to lose my current target.

Anything you want to add?:
As you can see, my current gear is extremely outdated, this is due to two reasons.
I quited raiding shortly after 3.2 came out
I played ToC the first 4 weeks, but I really hated it, most fights were extremely bland, boring and really not worth my time.
I started focussing on PvP more, and got to 2500 in 2v2 shortly before the season ended, unfortunatly only a few rating short of gladiator.
Because of this, my arena partner quit the game, which left me without any incensitive to play again, so I quited the game all-together, thinking a break, after having played wow for aprox 3.5 years, couldn't hurt either.
However, not playing wasn't really fun either, since it left me with nothing to do but schoolwork to do, which soon became boring aswell.
So I started playing around abit on the PTR.
I heard blizzard would allow testing of ICC on the PTR, and I was really anxious to meet the final goal of this expansion.
So I started a guild on EU-Brill, completely from scratch.
It went pretty good since I only recruited people with atleast 4/5 totgc10 experience, and soon I had 150 unique members, of which about 25 raided actively with me.
I got to see all the bosses the PTR has to offer, accept for Valithria Dreamwalker and Sindragosa, who wern't tested on the EU PTR, and we even killed a couple.
I know nearly all the strats for those bosses.
I don't know if its relevant information but ill trow it out anyways: I am the blogger Nomennescio over at http://wowriot.gameriot.com/blogs/Eurospective, and have blogged there about my adventures on the PTR.
My account is currently inactive, but I will refresh it once I have found a new guild.
Back to top Go down
Razay

PostSubject: Re: [declined]Hagrimash-Holy Paladin Application   [declined]Hagrimash-Holy Paladin Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:57 pm

I can't see the boss on that screenshot, where is it?

And hello!
Back to top Go down
Hagrimash

PostSubject: Re: [declined]Hagrimash-Holy Paladin Application   [declined]Hagrimash-Holy Paladin Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:08 pm

its a really big e-dragon
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [declined]Hagrimash-Holy Paladin Application   [declined]Hagrimash-Holy Paladin Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Razay wrote:
I can't see the boss on that screenshot, where is it?

And hello!

Translation:

He's whining about a cluttered UI ;p
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

PostSubject: Re: [declined]Hagrimash-Holy Paladin Application   [declined]Hagrimash-Holy Paladin Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Good luck with killing ragnaros, i can see your making progress on him on the screenshot.
We are however pretty satisfied with our holypally setup we have atm, and dont have a spot for you.
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [declined]Hagrimash-Holy Paladin Application   [declined]Hagrimash-Holy Paladin Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[declined]Hagrimash-Holy Paladin Application
Page 1 of 1