Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Evilone , Mutlilate rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
evilone

[Declined] Evilone , Mutlilate rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Evilone , Mutlilate rogue   [Declined] Evilone , Mutlilate rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:45 pm

About You
Name: David
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes i can raid every day afternoon and throw they night so should be no problem.
Can you raid more if needed?: Of course no problem as i said .

Realm:Stormscale EU
Charactername: Evilóne
Class: Rogue
Race:Undead
/played: 61 days 17hours 12min

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Leatherworking ( got almost all the toc10/25 recipes)
Profession 2: Engineering
First Aid: 450 , Cooking 450, Fishing 450

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#34ehKXcvBKS5K,Y6a-Oe,10958

Why that spec & glyphs?: Mainly i love that spec and i find it the best spec to maximize the DPS in PvE i can reach to about 8-9k DPS with a full raid and buffs , also i find it the most enjoyable spec i just love mutlilate its fun and also the best for PvE dps , Glyphs are mainly to improve my DPS as for rapture glyph the more time its up the more DPS the hunger for blood is 3% more Damage wich helps alot and mutlilate with 5 less energy comes in handy in mulitiple fights .

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Evil%C3%B3ne

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)
Vanilla - I havent played throw vanilla at all , started right after TBC came out and from there i progressed.
TBC - Ive done almost everything , Kara ,Grull`s, Magtheridons, SSC , TK and BT,Hyjal(not all bosses) with my mage if needed for armory link let me know np. Basicly done everything but SWP.
WOTLK - Naxx 10/25 , OS 10/25 ( including 3 dragons up) , EOE 10/25 , ToC 10/25 , Togc10 (4/5) and Togc25 (4/5)

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
I think the only thing that really is important to say its "Of the nightfall" wich was before the nuke tactic and done it the regulary way" when all three dragons was down.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell. Played Aion but quitted since theres nothing better then WOW Smile .

Previous Guilds?: Paradigm , Morrior invctius , chaos order.

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: No , not that i`m aware of =P .
Why do you want to join us?: Seems like a really good guild who knows how to progress and got some nice social people on it , i want a guild that i can make an affort for her and nothing just another "pass by guild", Also looking for a mature guild that shows up to raid in any cases there are expect emergancy of course.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: 99.99% attendance =P i`m a really active player , i like to social with guildies , I think i also have a proffesional Gamplay that can assist.
Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!: I can bring the raids large amounts of Damge =P i like to social with people got a really good sense of humor =P , Proffesions , i love to assist Guild members if they ask i never say no!.

Other

Computer specification: Intel Duo E8400 3.10ghz, 4 giga memory of RAM , HD raedon 4870 and a 32 Windows 7 operating system.
Internet Connection:50Mbps
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? No never had and hopefully never will .

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Yes, Always reading about my new class changes when patch comes out , and or guides to improve dps with another specs.
How do you keep yourself up to date? I got some sites AKA as Mmochampion to help me find out the changes of my class and/or the up-coming patches.

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: Yes =P
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes i got a working mic and love to chat =) .
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Sure thing.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Of course always got flasks fish feasts food on me .
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Never whining about progress we should all remamber its just a game after all , i love to progress and if needed to wipe and learn cuz eventully when we down the boss it feels great! .

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img40/390/wowscrnshot120809213842.jpg

Do you use any macros?: Using a few yes.
Why and when (explain): Using a Trick of the trade macro to never miss the tank my accident and also to be faster so i dont need to switch between targets in the encounter fight ,
I also using Deadly throw Macro - wich meens that if you dont have Combo points on target it will just do a normal throw and with combo points it will do deadly throw + normal throw, its mostly usefull in pvp.

Anything you want to add?: Nothing but good luck to me ! .
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Evilone , Mutlilate rogue
Page 1 of 1