Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Roguenstain-Rogue (2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roguenstain

[Declined]Roguenstain-Rogue (2) Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Roguenstain-Rogue (2)   [Declined]Roguenstain-Rogue (2) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:00 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Lazos
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?:Yes.
Can you raid more if needed?:Sure.

Realm:Stormscale
Charactername:Roguenstain
Class:Rogue
Race:Undead
/played:65 days, 11 hours

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1:Mining
Profession 2:Jewelcrafting
First Aid:450

Specc & Glyphs:

Why that spec & glyphs?:Spec:I chose this spec because of my weapons(Daggers) and because it is the best choice for PvE dps.
Glyphs:I chose the Hunger for Blood Glyph because it boosts my damage overall.
I chose TotT Glyph because 4secs more is better for the tank to gain threat and because it will give me energy instead of loseing it with the 2/5 set bonus of t10.
I chose Mutilate Glyph because with 5 energy less i can use it faster and have a better start with the Overkill talent.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Roguenstain

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. I began playing WoW in TBC but in a private server so I think there is no need to mention these experiences. I began playing Official at the launch of WotLK. OS 10m/25m - Naxx 10m/25m - Malygos 10m/25m - Ulduar 12/14 10m 10/14 25m - Onyxia 10/25 - TotC 10/25 TotGC 4/5 with 50 attempts

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding:of the Nightfall,Twilight Vanquisher, Glory of the Hero
You played other games on high level? add them aswell.I am a very good dota player and play with top level players.

Previous Guilds?:

Name:Anathema
Why I joined:I joined because it was a Guild that my irl friends made.
Why I leaft:The Main Tank of the Guild stoped playing WoW and the Guild didn't do anymore progress.

Name:Vice
Why I joined:It was one of the top server Guilds with great progress and it had experienced players I liked raiding with.
Why I leaft:They disbanded it.

Name:vanquished
Why I joined:I Joined because the Leader is a in game friend of mine that asked for help with some raids.
Why I leaft:The Guild fell apart a month and a half ago.

Name:Ave(currently in)
Why I joined:They told me they were a good guild with good progress TotGC 25 2/5.
Why I want to leave:They lied about the TotGC progres.They haven't done it even in 10m(that's pretty bad because pugs can do it). But the main reason i want to leave is because they have too many rogues (6-7) without even haveing a class leader to sort things out.

About <Last Effort>
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?:
Why do you want to join us?:I want to join your Guild because I want a Stable Guild with friendly people that I will enjoy playing WoW with and that can do high level raiding.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:You will gain very great boost in damage and a player that can listen and understand every situation.

Other

Computer specification:
Internet Connection:24Mbps
Do you have problems with your connection/computer?No.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class?Yes. I usuallydo it when the patch changes.
How do you keep yourself up to date?

Do you speak on ventrilo?:Yes
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?:Not really.But if you want me to I can.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?:Yes.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?:Yes.

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img695/7479/wowscrnshot110509101339.jpg

Do you use any macros?:Yes.
Why and when (explain):I use a TotT macro that enables me to use it without changeing my target so i won't lose any dps.
Back to top Go down
Tessla

[Declined]Roguenstain-Rogue (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Roguenstain-Rogue (2)   [Declined]Roguenstain-Rogue (2) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:23 am

sorry no spots atm
Back to top Go down

[Declined]Roguenstain-Rogue (2)
Page 1 of 1