Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter App(redone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaize

Hunter App(redone) Empty
PostSubject: Hunter App(redone)   Hunter App(redone) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:14 pm

About You
Name: Jake Honour
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: I can, I am very active and I can have near to 100% attendance.
Can you raid more if needed?: I can easily raid overtime, it is no problem for me! The closer to a kill is better then waiting untill the next day.

Realm: Currently Sylvanas, but moving soon to be with IRL friends!
Charactername: Kaize.
Class: Hunter
Race: Troll(for the racial and cool looks)
/played: 450 days, played this char since pre TBC

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: I am a Jewelcrafter, I chose this proffesion because I and many people believe it to be a very OP proffesion, the gems you get are a really good DPS boost!
Profession 2: I am a herbalist but planning to go BS or Skinning for the extra sockets or crit.
First Aid: I havn't got first aid, Didn't really find it usefull in PVE since the AOE damage on most boss fights will interrupt it, or I won't have enough time to cast it.

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/) http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#ZA4ZzjYmt0JD7,Hy8-q3,10676

Why that spec & glyphs?: I chose this spec because after alot of theorycrafting and reading EJ.com I found out this is the best spec for MM hunters if you stack ArP, I can output alot of DPS and keep it up, I always try to find my own ways to improve things though, such as looking at spreadsheets to see what I did wrong. I chose these glyphs because they improve my DPS alot and they are just the best for my spec.

Gear: (Link to armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Kaize

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)

Vanilla - Cleared all up to Naxxramas, only did 3 bosses in there due to TBC releasing and the guild would obviously rather level and clear content fast then stay!

TBC - MH 5/5-BT-9/9-SWP-4/6- This was all pre nerf, then my guild disbanded sadly and I just quit untill WOTLK released.

WOTLK- All cleared up to TOGC, I have only done 4/5 in 25 Grand Crusader but in 10 man I have cleared it, Also have the plagued proto drake from Naxx achievments and Undying.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
I have achieved Undying, Of the Nightfall, Twilight Vanq, Glory of the Raider(naxx 10 achievments).

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
I played Lineage, Guildwars and Everquest.

Previous Guilds?:
I was in Silent Vision, an alliance guild on Sylvanas but I left due to people leaving and just alot of arguements, I was also in Insert Coin on my Death Knight and Eminence on Magtheridon where I achieved Twilight Vanq. At the moment I am in Wasting Time, one of the best guilds on Sylvanas but I am planning to move server to join some friends of mine

About <Last Effort>
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: No, I am new and do not know anyone, hope this dosn't effect my chances.

Why do you want to join us?:I wan't to join a fresh new guild which has extremely good and skilled players in where we can progress far and hopefully face all challenges and beat them!

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: You can expect a smart, skilled hunter who always comes to raids prepared and repaired, and always tries his hardest to improve on bosses and if I make a mistake I guarantee I will not make it again!

Other

Computer specification: Intel Celeron duel core processor, Nvidia 120 HD graphics card, 4 GB of ram and I am on windows vista.
Internet Connection: 50 mb fibre optic cable, never DC's unless its server related.
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? No, it's all perfect, I get around 60 FPS in raid enviroments.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Yeah, I always read EJ.com on ways to improve my DPS, I also make spreadsheets to see what im doing wrong.

How do you keep yourself up to date? I read up on patchnotes for future patches to see what is getting nerfed/buffed and to regem according so.

Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes, I am chatty but I only speak when needed to.

Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yeah, its no problem with me

Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Yeah, I have alot of gold for pots and food.

Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Yeah, the main part of raiding is too wipe, if you don't wipe you do not improve, its logic

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img121/5316/rarloldpshunter.jpg

Do you use any macros?: Yeah, alot of macros

Why and when (explain): It's mostly in PVP that I use macros, in pve it is not really needed, I just keybind all my skills which is over 40!

Anything you want to add?: Thank you for reading my app, hope you make a good descision, Goodluck in the future.

-Kaize-

This is a remake of my old app, just edited, the reason for not moving last time was due to my card getting shut down, but this time if I am accepted I will be right over, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Waraz

Hunter App(redone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter App(redone)   Hunter App(redone) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Hunter App(redone)
Page 1 of 1