Horde guild Stormscale

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crazybigman

[Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior   [Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:26 pm

Personal Information
Name: Robert

Character Information
Name: Crazybigman
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: 450 Herbing and 450 Alch can transmute all.
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Crazybigman

Gear
Unbuffed stats as Fury is as follows - 5035 AP 40% arp 250 hit rating 36.37% crit and 16 expertise
Gems in Being a warrior i do gor for arp but i got 1 20 str gem thats because i am fury atm and i wanted to keep above 5k AP UB
Enchants All enchants apart from my shoulder ones are the best i am currently getting exaulted with songs of hodir and will get 40 ap and 15 crit enchant sorted

Talents
Spec: At the moment im fury(offspec pvp arms) witch is currently 18/53/0 its intended to keep me rage steady and good for both trash and boss fights. Dont worry i belive i know how to play both specs and can be any1 if needed.

Experience (I never had any time at 60 and i never played much at 70)
Vanilla:
I haven’t cleared any content in vanilla at lvl 60, since I wasn’t playing at that point
TBC:
Kara: Cleared
ZA: None
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair: Cleared
TK: None
SSC:None
MH: None
BT: None
SW: None

Wotlk:
Naxx10: Cleared
Naxx25: Cleared
OS10: Cleared (3 drakes)
OS25: Cleared (3 drakes)
EoE10: Cleared
EoE25: Cleared
VoA10: Cleared
Voa25: Cleared
Ulduar10: 7/14 ( I havent really tried it
Ulduar25: 13/14
Toc 10: 5/5 (Salt and Pepper)
ToC 25: 5/5
TogC 10:0/5
TogC 25:0/5
Onyxia 10: 1/1 (More dots and nobody get breathed achiev)
Onyxia 25: 1/1

Previous Guild(s)
i just left the guild resevoir gnomes my reason was because alot of the people were slowing the progress down and the raid leader for under expereinced to raid lead. I was an officer in there and i never missed a raid had 100% attendance and frequently done bank donations (was bank manager) I was also a while back in postal witch i got kicked from for being afk to long (was during exams but left school now so no need to worry bout that no more ) and i was just a trial in there and didnt play for to long with them. Another guild was restricted way before ulduar came out they were very sucessful got as far as OS + 2 drakes 25 man i was an officer in that as i was resevoir gnomes and was one of most active members (Pyromaantje was leader).

Availability( I will inform you if somthing comes up that i cant control my msn is Robertobooth@hotmail.co.uk and skype is Boberto15 easier to contact)
Monday: 18:00 – 23:30
Tuesday: 18:00 – 23:30
Wednesday: 18:00 – 23:30
Thursday: 18:00 – 23:30
Friday: 18:00 – 23:30
Saturday: 18:00 - 23:30
Sunday: 18:00 - 23:30

System specification
Im not 100% sure about all this i have a Optiplex 745 (Dell) its like 250 Gig and 2 gig ram I donno about other stuff.

Communication
I have ventrillo installed latest version

Connection
My connection is very stable my pc is plugged straight into rooter (not wireless)

What you can expect from me
You can expect a friendly and fun to be with player and a guildmember who is always willing to lend a hand to anyone. Furthermore I always bring flasks + consumables for raids, and working on fish feasts. Above all that I’m a motivated raider who utilizes all resources to improve my characters dps, or other raid-based benefits.

What I expect from you
I don’t expect too much, except for a nice friendly guild with a stable raid environment.
Furthermore I think I expect things that most people would consider normal. Being treated like you treat other people, some decent manners and professional behavior when needed Thanks in advance for reading my application . Hope to hear from you guys soon! sorry for any mistakes i have made.

Anything to add?
Ive just come from Ravencrest and i faction changed.

Last edited by Crazybigman on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crazybigman

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior   [Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:29 pm

[Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior Wowscrnshot102609111822

Its my UI (was ally on ravencrest called jobbies same character tho it tis me and my pc Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior   [Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:58 am

sorry dont have a fury war spot atm / gl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior   [Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior
Page 1 of 1