Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Niveaformen - Mutilate rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niveaformen

[Declined] Niveaformen - Mutilate rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Niveaformen - Mutilate rogue   [Declined] Niveaformen - Mutilate rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:08 pm

About You
Name: Stas – pronounced Stash
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes
Can you raid more if needed?: A lot more if needed

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Niveaformen
Class: Rogue
Race: Undead
/played: 140 days

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Enchanting lvl410 – soon to change for Engineering
Profession 2: Jewelcrafting lvl450 – Atm I have 4 red epics recipes, im concentrating on getting all of the epic red gems.
First Aid: 450

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#34ehKXcvBKS5K,YaUOeq,10747

Why that spec & glyphs?: Contrary to popular opinion mutilate is very strong and viable for PvE. While combat specs can raise the dps very temporarily when cooldowns are used mutilate maintains a steady and very high Dps. However, the main reason I am using mutilate is because I do not yet have any BiS combat weapons and an ARP trinket. I am working on attaining these items but the former is a problem because they drop only in heroic ToC.
I alternate between glyph of rupture and snd depending on the group setup, for example I will run a bleed comp if there is a druid dps/tank with a non warrior MT and standard evenom if there isn’t.

Gear: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Niveaformen
My apologies if it is stuck in PvP tab, I cannot access the other page L I use 4/5 t9 (ilvl245) can have 5, some BiS items.

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)
Vanilla: ZG/MC/BWL/AQ40 cleared.
TBC: BT cleared ( in Wotlk tho)
WotLK: All attempted, no kills on Anub 25hc tho or Algalon everything else cleared.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
-Missing EoE for Champion of Frozen Wastes – noone does it anymore
- of the Nightfall title.
- several Toc 10/25 and even Hc achievements like salt and pepper, jaraxxus ones.
- several Naxx 25/ uld 10hm/25 achievements.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
D2 – several lvl93+ PvP chars.

Previous Guilds?:
Vanilla @ Chrommagus PvP realm (Reckoning) I was called Stas.
cleared MC and BWL, disbanded, people rerolled horde sam server.
cant remember exact spelling – cleared MC and BWL aswell
cleared ZG/MC I was Class leader/officer but guild expanded cos the Gm quit the game.
cleared everything including AQ40 – disbanded right after 1st kill – too elitist for people’s linking.
TBC @ Neptulon PvP realm (Rampage) name Stas
Several PvP guilds which I cannot remember :S – I concentrate on schoolwork and arena.
WOTLK @ Stormscale Name Stas (on alliance)
with an accent – I changed faction…
cleared everything 4/5 Hc 25 toc, guild was remade, looting system was too biased (officers IRL friends got loot first) so I dind’t opt to join GODMODE.

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Malold (is he joins Very Happy)
Why do you want to join us?: Serious raiding, solid progress in ICC, fair loot system.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: A silky smooth British accent on vent, humor, flawless performance. I play arena a lot so I always try to come up with new tactics for op raidboss classes like DK Razz so I’m definitely the innotive kind J which may very well help for coming up wit new tactics in the coming patch.

Other

Computer specification:
Internet Connection: 8mbit O2 broadband (wired)
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? Nope.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Yes.
How do you keep yourself up to date? ElitistJerks, Skgaming forums.

Do you speak on ventrilo?: That’s why I bought a headset.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: I’d prefer that than a discussion in whisper chat.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Flask of Endless Rage+ agility potions are a standard for me.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: If people are learning tactics or if there’s anything positive that can be deduced from the wipe then ofcourse.

Link picture to UI: I only use DBM/grid/recount/threatmeter so my UI is pretty clean and classic. All the windows of the addos are kept to a minimum.

Do you use any macros?: Very few
Why and when (explain): Focus/kick blind for CC encounters like faction bosses. Other than that all other macros are for arena.

Anything you want to add?: I often run naxx raids for fun and nostalgia – so I can gear up your alts!
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

[Declined] Niveaformen - Mutilate rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Niveaformen - Mutilate rogue   [Declined] Niveaformen - Mutilate rogue I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:58 am

Sorry for the late response. We had to evaluate if we needed another rogue atm and alas the answer is no.

GL with your search for a guild Smile
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Niveaformen - Mutilate rogue
Page 1 of 1