Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[denied] Arhippa - Troll Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arhippa

[denied] Arhippa - Troll Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [denied] Arhippa - Troll Hunter   [denied] Arhippa - Troll Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:37 am

About You

Name: Miika
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: I'm available every day, except for thursday evenings. I can raid on thursdays too, but I'd always be 2 hours late from the invites. If needed, I can stay home (not every week though). But I'd really like to keep it the way it is now, if it's not causing problems.
Anyhow, I timed my application so that I would be available next thursday though. In case I get accepted, I could join at least most of the raids during my trial.
Can you raid more if needed?: Most likely

Realm: Stormscale
Character name: Arhippa
Class: Hunter
Race: Troll
/played: 116 days, 63 at level 80

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Jewelcrafting
Profession 2: Currently mining, but most likely about to change to blacksmithing soonish
First Aid: 450
I thought I'd also mention I've got every cooking recipe I can learn, except for one (the epic aq40 questchain recipe).

Spec & Glyphs: -link-

Why that spec & glyphs?: I prefer survival over MM, although I can raid as MM if needed. The spec I linked is pretty much the spec for raiding survival hunters, someone might switch a few points here and there.
Glyphs are pretty obvious choices. Some might say steady shot glyph is better than kill shot glyph, but I personally like the short cooldown on kill shot and the difference is very marginal anyway.

Gear: -link-

Experience

Mention which raid instances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk):

Unfortunately I missed the progression train in TBC, as I began playing around patch 2.3 (so I didn't play in vanilla) - thus I only have experience from the first 3 lvl70 raids pre-3.0.

At the start of wotlk I was in a guild called Ruins. Ruins couldn't quite make it in the 25man naxx, let alone malygos - 10mans went pretty smoothly after a few trials and errors. The guild disbanded around christmas and I joined Enhancement a month or two later.
I raided all the 25mans available at that time with them, as well as the first 5 weeks of Ulduar. We got Vezax down during the third week of Ulduar, but players lacked the willingness to wipe on yoggie after a few nights of trying.
After Enhancement disbanded, I took a break from WoW for the summer and started playing again a few days after 3.2, trying to find a guild for TotC. Pugged a few runs on alliance side and last week got to do both 10 and 25man on horde side.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort):

We managed to do Sarth25 with 3 drakes up a few times with Enhancement. I missed the first 2 times though, but the achievement is still dated pre 3.1. ;)
Undying was easy enough to get on a run with some alts and a few mains so close to 3.1, but I thought I'd still mention that I've got it.

You played other games on high level?: Not high enough to be worth mentioning.

Previous Guilds?: Ruins and Enhancement, both disbanded due to inactivity. Both guilds also were alliance side so don't be surprised if you haven't heard of them.

About Last Effort

Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: I suppose no, speak up if you want to vouch for me though \o
Why do you want to join us?: Since you're recruiting a hunter and your progress is stunning. Seems a bit early to tell if the guild is stable, but I sure hope it is.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Solid quality raiding and loyalty.

Other

Computer specification: More than enough to raid in 25man environment.
Internet Connection: 8/2 mb
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? Haven't had any major problems, and hopefully won't have in the near future.

Knowledge and theorycraft

Do you read theory about your class?: Yes.
How do you keep yourself up to date?: I check mmo-champion for news and changes, elitist jerks and WoW's official forums, both EU and US, for hunter specific/damage dealing topics.

Do you speak on ventrilo?: When needed.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yea, why not.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Obviously.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Sure.

Link picture to UI: -link-
Don't worry, all visible keys are bound and even some of the hidden ones (for example mounts) too.
Also got screenshot of my recount from the same koralon, just tell me if you want it.

Do you use any macros?: Yes.
Why and when (explain): I use macros mostly to reduce the amount of keybinds and to ease up using some abilities so I can focus on what's happening around me. As examples, I have cooldown and aspect macros to reduce keybinds and misdirection macro to help me focus on environment.

Anything you want to add?: I realize that my experience in ulduar hardmodes is low. Heck, I haven't even killed yogg-saron yet. I also started playing WoW pretty late into tbc, so no tbc exp either. But I'd still like to prove that I can be a useful addition to your roster, I'm a quick learner.
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [denied] Arhippa - Troll Hunter   [denied] Arhippa - Troll Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:56 am

We are currently reviewing your app, so soon you should get a definate answer ^^
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

PostSubject: Re: [denied] Arhippa - Troll Hunter   [denied] Arhippa - Troll Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Our Hunterstatus have changed somewhat, thus we are not in dire need of a hunter.
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [denied] Arhippa - Troll Hunter   [denied] Arhippa - Troll Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[denied] Arhippa - Troll Hunter
Page 1 of 1