Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Dps Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
legendery89

[Declined]Dps Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Dps Warrior   [Declined]Dps Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:19 am

(Keep in mind that Trials are expected to show up and have solid 100% Attendancy, if you know you cant keep that attendancy the first 1-2 weeks please do say so AND -why- in this application

About You
Name:Ben
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?:yes i do
Can you raid more if needed?:yes i do
I wanna mention i cant raid on friday from about 3pm-5pm until Satruday to about 7pm.
since its a Religion matter XD In my Religion I cant make actions 25 hours once per week in the friday to saturday. but it never had problems any time i was raiding in game. so i wont be able to make the 10 men hard-mode but ill make it in the rest of the days XD.

Realm:StormScale
Charactername:Legendery
Class:Warrior
Race:Night-elf
Faction: Alliance willing to move horde XD in no time.
/played:118 days

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1:JC full almost all Designs.
Profession 2:Mining Full
First Aid:Full

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/)http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior#MY2kFm5MgehTLe0,8Md-qR,10835

Why that spec & glyphs?:Well Major glyphs: Rending gives me 6 more sec of Dps instead renew it again.
the mortal strike gives me 10% more Damage from my main Attack. and Excuting deals more damage.
a question can be asked why not Glyph of Bladestorm. well reason is that it doesnt boost my damage . and i use blade-strom when trinket procs. so its not really matter 15 sec. and the Excuting is boosting my damage. XD
Spec: Reason im playing Arms pve is much more enjoyable than fury and abit mroe Rotation.
it requires more focus to make good dps and skills cause slam Resets the auto-attack so if you use slam right after auto attack you can earn 1 more attack in less than 2.6 sec since slam is 0.5 sec. and keeping good Rotation. also my main reason keeping arms is because right now im working to create 100% ArmrP stable. and still have hit-Expertise Caped. although. im willing to Respecc for Fury by anytime because I understand that Fury Gemed by Str, is right now on most of the bosses better than arms.

Gear: (Link to armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear) my OS Fury: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior#BnAQiXAU_HGr2,Fed-q3,10835
Cleave Build simply good for this days bosss. XD you can pull out a decent amount of dps.

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk): Wasnt playing Vanila although i wish i had sounds imba gathering 40 people and trying explain some compilcated tactic on vent XD hehe.
TBC: Ka, Magg, Gruul, TK no Kael. ssc: no Lady. BT- none. Wotlk: naxx 10/25 maly10/25
os 10/25 both 3d. Ulduar 10/25 no agalon. 4 achiev from the 10 men glory. toc 10/25
togc10 4/5 so close to anub XD togc 25: 0/5

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort): i got the Twilight vanquisher and nightfall.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.playing wow for about 3 years.
played some rpg games but not that serious.

Previous Guilds?:fusion. Versus azeroth. dark string of hell. Agony. Reunion. Causa mortis. All disbaned. fusion went Greek speaking guild . Really bad luck on gearing in wotlk.

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?:no i dont.
Why do you want to join us?:good question though. every serious guild on allaiance is full on Warriors. and im 2 weeks slacking. since the last disbanned of Agony playing some pvp. i cant stand like this for long.. i must raid. so i was cheking some guilds on Horde. and found you XD just give me the chance ill proof you im a worthy player. which gives 100% activity and Focus, and will stay on the guild until it dies XD (i hope it wont)
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:ill show 100%.Activity. Ill bring my ArmrmP food and Elixir and 2 Flaks just in case. ill be funny when needed to raise the moral
im Very matue and have good personality. and ill give you imba dps.

Other

Computer specification:3.0 Ghz dual core is my cpu 2 ghz memory of ddr2 500Gigz hard disk.
Gforce 9600 Gt 1 giga on the Graphic card. Very good pc. XD
Internet Connection:5 mb.
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? never...once in a year some random dc.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? allways. i really love to read new stuff on warrior and check whats the best for me. and how i can improove myslef. also i have some good friends warrior which i allways learn new rotations and updates in new patchs.
How do you keep yourself up to date?mmorpg.com / elitist jerks/ wow forums patch notes.
confess: in some time i actually replaced all the ArmrP with Str on arms to check the damage wasnt really sure lol. although i replaced them again cause the ArmrP still was best. (when they nerfed it abit)

Do you speak on ventrilo?:alot Im afraid.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?:yes i do.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?:yes
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?:yes ofcourse. not a single poo

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img4/117/legendri.jpg

Do you use any macros?:yes
Why and when (explain):i have macro for 1h sword+shield and Deffensive stance and Activate shield Wall. if i toook aggro. or didnt move fast enough. i have macro for shield reflection.
when needed. i have macro for Berserker stance+ pummel needed on the lady to interrupt her shadow aoe. and few more macros for pvp .

Anything you want to add?: Yes . that im willing to go horde ever since they abled that so dont see that as an effort from me.
XD and i really looking for solid hard-core 5 days pve guild XD im very up for that XD
hope you enjoyed.

Ty and Good-Luck !
Back to top Go down
Mashie

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Dps Warrior   [Declined]Dps Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Slam does not reset your weapon swings since WotLK launched :>,on a side note i would suggest you to log off with your PvE gear.
Back to top Go down
legendery89

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Dps Warrior   [Declined]Dps Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Mashie wrote:
Slam does not reset your weapon swings since WotLK launched :>,on a side note i would suggest you to log off with your PvE gear.

wow i didnt know... i was still playing with preasure after the auto-attack XD Thanks for info

no Diffrent from Fury now...both of them faceroll...
Back to top Go down
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Dps Warrior   [Declined]Dps Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Declined, talked to you ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Dps Warrior   [Declined]Dps Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Dps Warrior
Page 1 of 1