Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Stay Tuned] Meandöw - Rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meandow

[Stay Tuned] Meandöw - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Stay Tuned] Meandöw - Rogue   [Stay Tuned] Meandöw - Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:40 am

About You
Name: Henrik Svensson
What days of the week can you raid on?: All
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: And longer if needed to finish of a boss.
Can you raid more if needed?: ^

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Meandöw
Class: Rogue
Race: Undead
/played: 52days, 6hours

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Engineering
Profession 2: Mining(23), i just respecced from 450 blacksmithing dont ask me why.. but i think im going to skill JC this weekend so that shouldnt be a problem.

First Aid: 450
Cooking:
Fishing:

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#34ehKXcvBKS2V,6aY-qO,10596

Why that spec & glyphs?: Im currently running mutilate because my gear is in favor of it but i intend to switch over to combat when my gear improves. About the spec, this is currently the best single target mutilate dps spec, i've tried some other specs but this one is simply the best. The glyphs are pretty much the only ones that are good for mutilate.

Gear (Link to profile/armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)

Damage gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Meand%C3%B6w
Healing gear:
Tanking gear:

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came (mention pre-WOTLK as well). (Mention them as: vanilla wow, TBC, WotLk)
Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
You played other games on high level? add them aswell.

Vanilla:
MC: Cleared
BWL: Cleared
ZG: Cleared
AQ40: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
Naxx: 12/15, got stuck on 4horsemen because of immense lag. The guild transfered and killed it the next day, i stayed on stormscale.

TBC:
Gruul: Cleared
SSC: Cleared
TK: Cleared
MH: Cleared
BT: Cleared
SWP: None

Wotlk:
Naxx: Cleared with undying on my mage.
Sarth: Cleared both 10&25 hardmode
Ulduar: Cleared aswell as 10man hardmode on my mage
Toc: Cleared, no hardmodes

Other games: Before i started playing World of Warcraft i played a game called Dark age of Camelot, it was a mmorpg pretty similar to wow but more rvr based (realm vs realm). I've also played Age of conan and Warhammer online <-- was the follow up of Dark age of camelot, same creators. I've been pretty succesful in all these games except AoC which i stopped playing after 2 days.

Previous guilds: All guilds pre wotlk was pretty much disbanded or left the server, same goes for the guilds in wotlk pretty much >_<

Guildname: Curse (now Ensidia)
Why did you leave?:
They transfered after failing on 4horsemen because of the lag, i stayed on stormscale because raiding 7 days a week was just too much for me at the age of 13 ^_^

Guildname: Eye Candy
Why did you leave?:
Disbanded after guildmaster ninjaed bank.

Guildname: Get in da stew (10man wotlk)
Why did you leave?:
People went inactive, started playing aion beta etc.

About <Last Effort>

What do you know about us?: That you're a guild with good players (atleast what i've seen so far, played toc25 with you) Also that you're a guild that's aiming high and wants do Hardmodes and that's exactly what i want to do too.

Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Hopefully Mashie can vouch for me, we're old guildmates from Eye Candy Smile

Why do you want to join us?: Because im tired of not having a challenge, the reason im playing this game is both because i want to win the damage meter and i want to win over HARD encounters. My favourite fight was definetly Firefighter prenerf even tho we spent several nights wiping in there but the fact that it was actually HARD made it so fun. Although after reading the patch notes that it was going to be nerfed before we got to kill him i was pissed.

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Well, to start with i have a good brain for tactics, i havent been a single guild so far that i haven't helped out on tactics on new bosses, this is also one of the reasons im playing this game, to contribute to the guild not only in dps etc but on tactics and helping people who are failing and try to make them understand what they are doing wrong not just telling them "YOU SUCK GTFO". I also rarely fail and if i do it wont happen again and there wont be any rage quits if someone is giving me criticism, i'd rather have someone telling me what im doing wrong and fix it instead of doing the same misstake again. You can also be assured to get a player that is active, i used to have 90% attendance back in vanilla wow raiding 7days a week and that's when i was only 13 years old, if i get an invite i will most likely have around 100% attendance because that is simply how much i play nowadays. And that's about it, i can't think of anything else atm but im sure there's alot more.

Other

Computer specification:

CPU: Intel Core Duo 3,33GHz
RAM: 4GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 x2

Internet Connection: 8/1Mbit, I'd say my average disconnection rate is 5 times a year.

Do you have problems with your connection/computer? None.

Knowledge and theorycraft

Do you read theory about your class? Always
How do you keep yourself up to date? Using spreadsheets for rogues
Which sites and forums do you visit If i sit i around doing nothing i usually turn on elitistjerks and read some, i also check mmo-champion daily either in school or at home.

Do you have Ventrilo Mix?:
Yes
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes and im not afraid to do it.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Sure why not.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Ofc
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: I've done it before and i can do it again.

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)
here's a screenshot of my ui, nothing fancy tho and the reason im not using that many addons is simply because whenever there's new content the addons gets fucked up and it takes ages to fix them (overload on curse.com) and as you might know stormscale is usually the last server to open up so when you're finally online and the raid is starting you dont want to spend another hour fixing your addons
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img7/6808/wowscrnshot100609145934.jpg

Macros
Do you use any macros?: yes
Why and when (explain): I try to always use tricks of the trades on the tank and to do that i use a macro. I also have a vanish/stopattack macro, the rest of the macros is pretty pvp based and not used in pve much.

[Anything you want to add?:] Well im on my second year studying Technology with concentration on Computers so i know some about computers etc so if something happens to my internet/computer i will have it fixed in a day. I also have my old computer lying around that works fine to play WoW on so if anything were to happen i will just connect it (i dont see the reason why it would tho).
Back to top Go down
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Stay Tuned] Meandöw - Rogue   [Stay Tuned] Meandöw - Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:45 pm

stormscale pretty much pug everything and gear is ffa for everyone, with or without guild..

You lack alot of gear

Rerolling from bs to mining ? whut!
Back to top Go down
Meandow

PostSubject: Re: [Stay Tuned] Meandöw - Rogue   [Stay Tuned] Meandöw - Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Tessla wrote:
stormscale pretty much pug everything and gear is ffa for everyone, with or without guild..

You lack alot of gear

Rerolling from bs to mining ? whut!
I dont really understand what you mean when you say that people pug everything but about the gear i have emblems stacked up togheter with 3 trophys its just that the 4set bonus from t8 is simply much better unless you can replace all parts with item lvl 232/245 items so my gear shouldnt be that big of a problem because i soon have enough to replace all parts. And to the reason why i rerolled is to be honest non existant... it was in the middle of the night and i got a stupid idea that mining was really great and that blacksmithing was useless, but as i said im going to lvl jc so that shouldnt be an issue either.
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Stay Tuned] Meandöw - Rogue   [Stay Tuned] Meandöw - Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:23 pm

We have currently 2 more rogues inc and one joined last night... Doubt we can fit in a fourth ^^ So have to decline you. GL with your search for a guild.
Back to top Go down
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Stay Tuned] Meandöw - Rogue   [Stay Tuned] Meandöw - Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:51 pm

1 week and we will have an answer by then.. keep pugging that gear : )
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

PostSubject: Re: [Stay Tuned] Meandöw - Rogue   [Stay Tuned] Meandöw - Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:57 am

Can see you found another guild, GL
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Stay Tuned] Meandöw - Rogue   [Stay Tuned] Meandöw - Rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Stay Tuned] Meandöw - Rogue
Page 1 of 1