Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazybigman

[Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior   [Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:26 pm

Personal Information
Name: Robert

Character Information
Name: Crazybigman
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: 450 Herbing and 450 Alch can transmute all.
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Crazybigman

Gear
Unbuffed stats as Fury is as follows - 5035 AP 40% arp 250 hit rating 36.37% crit and 16 expertise
Gems in Being a warrior i do gor for arp but i got 1 20 str gem thats because i am fury atm and i wanted to keep above 5k AP UB
Enchants All enchants apart from my shoulder ones are the best i am currently getting exaulted with songs of hodir and will get 40 ap and 15 crit enchant sorted

Talents
Spec: At the moment im fury(offspec pvp arms) witch is currently 18/53/0 its intended to keep me rage steady and good for both trash and boss fights. Dont worry i belive i know how to play both specs and can be any1 if needed.

Experience (I never had any time at 60 and i never played much at 70)
Vanilla:
I haven’t cleared any content in vanilla at lvl 60, since I wasn’t playing at that point
TBC:
Kara: Cleared
ZA: None
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair: Cleared
TK: None
SSC:None
MH: None
BT: None
SW: None

Wotlk:
Naxx10: Cleared
Naxx25: Cleared
OS10: Cleared (3 drakes)
OS25: Cleared (3 drakes)
EoE10: Cleared
EoE25: Cleared
VoA10: Cleared
Voa25: Cleared
Ulduar10: 7/14 ( I havent really tried it
Ulduar25: 13/14
Toc 10: 5/5 (Salt and Pepper)
ToC 25: 5/5
TogC 10:0/5
TogC 25:0/5
Onyxia 10: 1/1 (More dots and nobody get breathed achiev)
Onyxia 25: 1/1

Previous Guild(s)
i just left the guild resevoir gnomes my reason was because alot of the people were slowing the progress down and the raid leader for under expereinced to raid lead. I was an officer in there and i never missed a raid had 100% attendance and frequently done bank donations (was bank manager) I was also a while back in postal witch i got kicked from for being afk to long (was during exams but left school now so no need to worry bout that no more ) and i was just a trial in there and didnt play for to long with them. Another guild was restricted way before ulduar came out they were very sucessful got as far as OS + 2 drakes 25 man i was an officer in that as i was resevoir gnomes and was one of most active members (Pyromaantje was leader).

Availability( I will inform you if somthing comes up that i cant control my msn is Robertobooth@hotmail.co.uk and skype is Boberto15 easier to contact)
Monday: 18:00 – 23:30
Tuesday: 18:00 – 23:30
Wednesday: 18:00 – 23:30
Thursday: 18:00 – 23:30
Friday: 18:00 – 23:30
Saturday: 18:00 - 23:30
Sunday: 18:00 - 23:30

System specification
Im not 100% sure about all this i have a Optiplex 745 (Dell) its like 250 Gig and 2 gig ram I donno about other stuff.

Communication
I have ventrillo installed latest version

Connection
My connection is very stable my pc is plugged straight into rooter (not wireless)

What you can expect from me
You can expect a friendly and fun to be with player and a guildmember who is always willing to lend a hand to anyone. Furthermore I always bring flasks + consumables for raids, and working on fish feasts. Above all that I’m a motivated raider who utilizes all resources to improve my characters dps, or other raid-based benefits.

What I expect from you
I don’t expect too much, except for a nice friendly guild with a stable raid environment.
Furthermore I think I expect things that most people would consider normal. Being treated like you treat other people, some decent manners and professional behavior when needed Thanks in advance for reading my application . Hope to hear from you guys soon! sorry for any mistakes i have made.

Anything to add?
Ive just come from Ravencrest and i faction changed.

Last edited by Crazybigman on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crazybigman

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior   [Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:29 pm

[Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior Wowscrnshot102609111822

Its my UI (was ally on ravencrest called jobbies same character tho it tis me and my pc Razz)
Back to top Go down
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior   [Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:58 am

sorry dont have a fury war spot atm / gl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior   [Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Crazbigman - fury warrior
Page 1 of 1