Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Shinjite - Death Knight (dps)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steelen

[Declined] Shinjite - Death Knight (dps) Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Shinjite - Death Knight (dps)   [Declined] Shinjite - Death Knight (dps) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:14 pm

About You
Name: I am Dennis, im a 23 year old Information Security Management student currently living in the netherlands. I play World of Warcraft basically every day. I normally am online from 6PM till 23:00-0:00 depending on the day. In the weekends i will be online almost 24/7 depending if I find a part time job soon.

Currently the character, Shinjite, is on Runetotem. This is a PvE server, which is very boring after playing on PvP servers for the passed 4 years.
I will be renaming, Shinjite, to Steelen since this is a nickname i use more than the current one. And its easier to pronounce.

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Jewelcrafting
Profession 2: Mining
First Aid: Ofc

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/)

Why that spec & glyphs?:
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight#BLcBf6p2WaV_n,wMaOe3,10747 - Main spec atm.
The reason i choose for this spec, is simply because I do not have a weapon for Unholy dps. As soon as a weapon becomes available to me, I will be switching to Unholy DPS, because having multiple frost DW is useless in one raid. The glyphs are mandatory for this spec.

For the main spec I hope to be switching too asap;
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight#_CJEhozny1PWHT,FpQOe-,10747

Gear: (Link to armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&n=Shinjite

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.

Basicly I have been playing wow for about 4 years now. I started out on Alliance. Started out in a, by now, dead guild. Cleared Entire vanilla with them, including naxx40, well for me except Four Hoursmen, because i was hospitalized for a month. When i got back TBC was released. I rerolled a warlock, got it too lvl70 real quick because I was under painkillers for two weeks. And started raiding with the little gnome untill SWP got released. With the warlock I was in Northrenders, the char was called Kanon. Northrenders apparently moved from Magtheridon to this server I noticed today.

When SWP got released, I started playing a BE Hunter, Xazuki, for about 1 year now, I cleared everything with it up to 12/14 in Ulduar. And took a break from WoW. I played Aion for a good month and gave up after rerolling 4 times to lvl30 and found out that everything was basically the same.
So I moved back and started playing Shinjite, which was my little brothers tank for a good solid year untill he rolled back to his rogue. So here I am today. With 3 characters. One death knight who will be my main since I always enjoyed playing a melee class. A warrior, which is dps also atm, but is collecting dust. And a Hunter which has the Hand of A'dal title.

I have never been a title horny guy, so dont expect real titles from me. Only when they show up mandatory or when they appear at raiding.

The server I am on right now, is a pretty terrible server. There is about 1 guild that cleared everything on hard mode. And the rest is stuck on mostly 10 man hard mode content. I tried doing it for a year, slacking and not making any progress, but the time for me has come. And I am currently looking for a active raiding guild. With people who have experience.

Previous Guilds?:
Alliance side, it was basically Northrenders for a good year. And some dead guilds were i forgot the names from.
Horde side; A friends guild called Anthem on Frostmane, but they moved server and I lost track of them at that point. I do know that they cleared all hard mode content so far. Since a friend of mine checked on them, before he quit.
Then i switched server with my Hunter to Runetotem to help my little brother out with raiding and getting him the experience he needed to run his own guild. After a solid month I left and joined Forsaken, which died soon because the leader went on a 4 month vacation. So i joined The Omega Directive for 6 or 7 months now. Untill, some idiots came around and started taking over. People who had no clue what they were doing and no officer stepping in.

And here I am today, guildless and looking for a server transfer to get back into raiding again.

About <Last Effort>
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: I talked with Buggo very briefly. And also had a chat with Tesslá about what classes they where needing.
Why do you want to join us? I am looking for a raiding guild, that is at the position I would personally be in if my name is not Ensidia and what not. That is basically, starting on hard modes at 25man or having them cleared or in between. I do know Factions is a pain in the ass encounter and I loving to join a guild that is either at that encounter or at Anub because Twins doesnt count in my opinion. On 10 man that is just easy. Have no experience on 25man, but knowing Blizzard it should be about the same.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress? I have a open mind and always look for other options if some aren't working out. I am a easy going guy, who doesn't cry about loot.
But I do, like any other player in this game, look out for possible upgrades or items, and could link them some time. But this is human nature. Its the drift to get something, which is in my opinion normal. Im not a person who claims to be item horny, which i have met a good few off and i am not. If you get what I mean.

Other

Computer specification: AMD5500, HD4780, 4GBRAM
Internet Connection: Alice 20mbit/1mbit down/up
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? Yes, it is never fast enough! Looking for fiber connections with 100mbit, so i can download decent Sad

Knowledge and theorycraft
To keep my self up to speed and up to knowledge, i read forums such as MMO-Champ, ElitistJerks. I do how ever find some stuff not always a 100% accurate and look for other things, such as guides from known players. Too see if i am correct or if my dps is down, i will do my very best to get it back on track.

I also read the patch notes and I play on the PTR to test the chances in dps wise or encounter wise. This is something I have always done with Northrenders and previous guilds.

Do you speak on ventrilo? Yes, I do occasionally talk on ventrilo.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo? Yes, I would love to elaborate my application on ventrilo. A voice says more than just text.

Whipping is a part of the game and so is bringing pots and or even raid mats.
So no, I do not have a issue bringing these items.

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img513/8923/wowscrnshot110409230734.jpg

This screenshot was taking after toc25+ony+voa25 raid with my previous guild, The Omega Directive.

Do you use any macros?:
On the death knight, I do not use any macro's. Death Knight DPS is already easy as what it is. For my hunter I use some macro's such as silencing shot after all other attack. And a few others, to make the game play and the dps more efficient.

Anything you want to add?
If needed like I said, I can come on ventrilo and explain some more. Other than that, I will wait on a response on this application and wish everyone a great weekend!
Back to top Go down
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Shinjite - Death Knight (dps)   [Declined] Shinjite - Death Knight (dps) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Get BS instead of mining for those str gems,

pug som gear and get back to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Steelen

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Shinjite - Death Knight (dps)   [Declined] Shinjite - Death Knight (dps) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Sorry, if i give up my mining I will not have any money income. Since I wont be moving my other toons with me.

Also pugging on my server is almost impossible. To many retards, they mostly get to factions and endlessly whipe on it sadly.

So i guess this is the end of my application, sadly Sad
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Shinjite - Death Knight (dps)   [Declined] Shinjite - Death Knight (dps) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:53 pm

Alas it is Smile

GL With your search for a guild. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Shinjite - Death Knight (dps)   [Declined] Shinjite - Death Knight (dps) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Shinjite - Death Knight (dps)
Page 1 of 1