Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Vinali - 80 Holy Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vinali

[Accepted] Vinali - 80 Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Vinali - 80 Holy Priest   [Accepted] Vinali - 80 Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:22 am

Hi! =)

About You
Name:Pontus
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?:Works perfect!
Can you raid more if needed?:No problem at all Smile

Realm:Stormscale Horde. New migrated from Al'Akir Horde!
Charactername:Vinali
Class:Priest
Race:Undead Female
/played: Total 31 Days!

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1:450 JC! Got 3 Epic recipes only. doing jc daily all time!
Profession 2:450 Enchanting. Pick'd this to benefit my self. which also helps the guild and raid!
First Aid:Since im a healer my self i didn't pick this. will do if needed!

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/)
Holy. My glyphs are:

Glyph of Renew
Glyph of Circle of Healing
Glyph of Prayer of Healing.

Why that spec & glyphs?:

Why i picked these? Prayer of healing + circle of healing for the maxium raid heal effects. i choose renew because i simply love renew. i specced for it and also glyphed it, i have it on tanks 24/7 all the time. also using it et.c on my self and most before let's take an example the Massive Crash from icehowl. then my and others health ticks from it while we are stunned! Which saves time actually =)

Gear: (Link to armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Vinali

Experience
My experience is quite okay thru all those years. Pre-BC I Played as a Mage. i came to 2 bosses in 40 naxx. nothing speciall. rest cleared.
Played as a resto shaman in T-BC And got to 4/6 Sunwell. it was before muru nerf and it was quite impossible to kill him... really tough one, if you were there at that time you would understand! Never got him and after the nerf i didn't play wow. had a break there!

Now i'm playing priest in wotlk! Cleared everything without ToGc 25 Since i didn't have the chance! I tho got Insanity in ToGc 10 Man which i actually pugged with 3 irl mate's which also is new migrated, and i leaded the raid, and yes, belive it or not, we pugged insanity =)
Was some rly nice members in there tho!

Any special achievement? Ehm, i have killed algalon 25 man, Nothing impressive with a brained guild. Other then that, nothing that really impress!

You played other games on high level? I played runescape Razz Hehe. but it was couple of years agoo.

Previous Guilds?:
None. from al'akir!

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: no Sad
Why do you want to join us?: You are quite new guild i heard. you got nice progress for the time you lived on stormscale. and other guilds wasnt searching for a holy priest, while this one highly wanted one =)
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Heals. Heals Heals. A active holy priest with brain, a ud female that does not keyturn and dont click the spells and got high reflex which is quite needed to be a really really skilled and effective Holy priest!
Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!:
I have always been good in games, in wow im good in my opinion. I got everything. but one thing, which is a guild! You can expect attendence from me. im online alot. im helpfull. can help alts in heroics, i mean, I don't know how to explain why you want me, Its your choise :/ All i can offer is attendence 100% and a mature holy priest that got a brain!

Other

Computer specification:I got a nice computer. barely disconnects, perhaps sometime when my broadband company is doing smth wierdo!
Internet Connection:24m/bit
Do you have problems with your connection/computer?Not really no.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class?I used to do. but since i think my self. im handling my character awesome and almost learned the most!
How do you keep yourself up to date?Friends / mmo-champion / ensidia.com (rly nice guides and tips) Also checking elitistjerks.com sometime when i want to find out something. i dont spamm /2 like most do Razz

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: Got PTR Installed + ready.
Do you speak on ventrilo?:Yes i can do that. if im asigned to something. but i'm a bit shy in the beginn Razz
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?:Yea, i can
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?:Gold is not a problem. got in bank bout 200 frostwyrm flasks and stacks of firecracker salmons!
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Its a part of the raiding. if you want to be the top. you got to fight for it!

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot120109232000.jpg/

I got everything keybinded but the buffs!

Do you use any macros?:I do use macro. Its for guardian spirit. It work like this. simply writes in the raid >> Guardian spirit (On target) <<
Why and when (explain):Answered above!

Anything you want to add?:

I hope my application is fine. im quite tired and hopefully not to many words that is spelld wrong. thats all for me. thnx! Good luck to all!!
Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Vinali - 80 Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1