Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Antiice- mage!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antiice

[Declined]Antiice- mage! Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Antiice- mage!   [Declined]Antiice- mage! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Hello Last effort! Very Happy
Name: Simon Hansson
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes and if the raid continues from 23:30 its np for me
Can you raid more if needed?: Yes

Realm:
Charactername: Antiice
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
/played: 104 days

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Enchanting 450 , For 23 sp on rings.And it so good to have
Profession 2: Jewelcrafting 450 , For 39 sp and more and just nice to have Smile
First Aid:

Specc & Glyphs: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Antiice&gn=Aurora+Borealis

Why that spec & glyphs?: To Output max dmg

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Antiice

Experience
Raided since Vanillia but that were on my paladin. Raided most of the things that u could raid in vanillia , In tbc i did raid al except BT and some bosses in sunwell , Woltk exp is all except Trial of the grandcrusader 25 man , and Anub in Trial of the grand crusader 10 man , But know all tacs for evry boss Smile .

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort) Well did play ally Before in a hardcore guild on my pally , Got Undying and Twilight on it and some othe3r but i sold it bec the guild went down , so i started play horde and sell my paladin , I always got this mage ssince vanillia but dint raid so much in vanillia on it just pala but started playing alot on it when tbc came and now i just play it !

You played other games on high level? add them aswell. Well its Counter strike then ^^,

Previous Guilds?: Aurora Borealis . Still in it but want to join u guys Very Happy

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Well that were Crilles but he left the guild :/
Why do you want to join us?: Bec it a very good guild with good peeps that can raid Very Happy , Hardcore Wink
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Proggress , Teamwork , and fun Very Happy
Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!: Bec im a really fun player that takes the game seriously and can play my class very very good , An im funny and very Kind to all players that are in the same guild ,

Other

Computer specification: 2.13GHz, 4GB ram, GeForce GTX 260 890mb
Internet Connection: 100 mbit
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? Nope

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Yes
How do you keep yourself up to date?Looking on forum /eltejerks and many of those sites

PTR without any fuzz and whine?:
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yeah sure why not
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Ofc
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: yep

Do you use any macros?:
Why and when (explain): Got alot of macros ,, but 1 is Mirror image ,Arcane power,ice veins and my trinket fetish , pop all cds macro Wink

Anything you want to add?: If you Decline me you are missing a very funny/social/good/pro/kind mage Cya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antiice

PostSubject: Ui :D   [Declined]Antiice- mage! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:42 pm

If u want my Ui u have to ask , bec my Ui is fucked up thing evry ehwre haha
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Antiice- mage!   [Declined]Antiice- mage! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:14 pm

The app template did ask but you deleted it!

It's the only thing I look at in apps other than replies, god bless whoever decided it should be in there.
Back to top Go down
Antiice

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Antiice- mage!   [Declined]Antiice- mage! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:08 pm

Sam wrote:
The app template did ask but you deleted it!

It's the only thing I look at in apps other than replies, god bless whoever decided it should be in there.
I will edit and take a pic on myUi then . but dont Laugh ! Sad
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Antiice- mage!   [Declined]Antiice- mage! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:38 pm

Be online Thursday 10/12th 19:00. To proove your worth! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com
Treck
Admin
Treck

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Antiice- mage!   [Declined]Antiice- mage! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:15 am

Declined. GL in your search
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Antiice- mage!   [Declined]Antiice- mage! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Antiice- mage!
Page 1 of 1