Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Crazylilman, Mage.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazylilman

[Declined] Crazylilman, Mage. Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Crazylilman, Mage.   [Declined] Crazylilman, Mage. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:18 pm

- Age: I'm currently 19years old, turning 20 on the 17th of may.

- Character name: Crazylilman. Alts: Pecotex(Resto shaman), Agression(Feral Druid/Resto)

- Class: Mage

- Spec: At this time i'm Arcane, Ive played every possible good PvE spec troughout tbc and WotlK. Specs change often, I always make sure i got the right spec with the maximum damage output.

- Server: Stormscale

- Current guild: I just recently left reservoir gnomes, the leadership was not what i expected, the last 2 weeks i helped them out raidleading/managing dkp and today i got insulted by the guild master for passing raid leader status to an officer. I did not think i deserved this after putting so much effort into the guild so i left.

- Ex guilds: Most of my WoW carreer i have had my own guild, tough ive been in infinity on ravencrest and in Silence, before they merged with infinity, none the less ive cleared every boss except 5 SWP bosses and algalon, that the game had to offer so far. I do have experience.

- Played time: My total played time is about 80 days.

- Professions: Currently i'm 410 Jcing and 449 Enchanting. I think these professions give me the spellpower buffs i really want and need.

- Link PvE Main spec gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Crazylilman(I might have my PvP gear on, but i change it daily.)

- My raid times: Every day I'm able to raid, unless i'm out with mates occasionally, so I will make all 3 raid days and i'm able to raid late.

- My Computer: Intel(R)Core(TM)2 Duo CPU, T8100 @ 2.10 GHz, 3,00 GB RAM, GFORCE 8800GM GTS, 2GB Memory, I rarely disconnect, my internet is very stable.

- Achievement points: 2485, I don't really hunt for achievements, i like doing them, but if it's not nescesary i will not go hunt for them.

- My addons: I currently have the basic raiding addons such as Omen, BigWigs, Raidframes and scorcio(tough i don't use this as arcane). I choose these addons because they benefit me a lot inside and outside raids.

- My own history: Pre tbc i started out as a warrior on Bloodfeather, this is where i got my first bit of raiding experience as a tanking warrior, i found myself a decent guild and we progressed trough MC and BWL, afterwards this guild disbanded and i joined the 2nd best guild on the realm, where i kept clearing the end-game content untill we reached Naxx, I was geared up, but also fed up with tanking.
Afterwards i continued playing on my warrior, i leveled him to 70 when TBC came out, did Karazhan with him, but realised Warrior was no longer fun to play, at this time i already had a level 60 horde shaman, wich i found intresting, So i rerolled shaman on ravencrest, some of you might know me as Ctar(Pecotex at this moment.), after a few months of my shaman i grow bored of him, wich ended up in me leveling my mage.
After some time recruiting for my guild called "Suffering" at that time, we were quickly progressing in BT, but when the WotlK patch got released, i lost my passion for raiding, wich resulted in me quiting for nearly 2months.
When WotlK came out i started up again on my mage tough, leveling him to 80 quickly and started raiding and that's what i'm still doing at this moment, I love my mage and i don't think i'd ever lose my passion of playing him.

- A bit more about myself: My real life name is Jens, as you already know i'm from Belgium, I have the same passion as most of you do: Raiding in WoW and having the fun of progressing.
Outside raids, i'm always online as well, trying to improve either my rep's, my gear or doing some PvP, i'm always trying to improve my character.
Since a while I realised it's time for me to step off the random guilds and find myself a decent guild where i can find my new home and wich i can remain in under a friendly atmosphere and raiding environment, this is why i'm applying to Kung Fu Superpower.

- Why i'm applying to Last Resort: Ive seen some of you guys in action, ive never heard any complaints about any of you, nor about the guild, it seems like a fun guild outside raids and inside raids, but having the focus it needs to progress on bosses.
As ive said, i'm looking for a stable guild, that's why i see Last Resort more qualified than any other guild, so i tought i'd take my chances, tough I don't know anyone but TP yet, I hope this will change quickly!

- What i have to offer as a person: I'm always up for laughs, doing stuff outside raids and in general contributing to the guild in any way possible, what i do most in WoW is PvE, tough lately ive been doing some serious PvP too.

- What i have to offer as a raider: A focust raider, with loads of actual raid experience, i'm always flasked up, let it be a farm raid or progress raid, I always try to bring the best out of me and my class, I take any order and will post my own opinion about what is going on or if i think i can improve something, tough i won't get into any discussion with any members, since i still think, the key to raiding is having fun and understanding the people u raid with.
I will never disobey what is said to me, i can take criticism and will improve day by day as my mistakes are being pointed out to me.

- Conclusion: If you are looking for a dedicated raider, with knowledge of his class and most of the classes, while being a nice person in and outside raids, then i'm your man!

I hope you enjoyed reading my application and i'm looking forward to hear from you.

Your's sincerely Jens

PS: I hope you don't mind i used my own template, i like to improvise.
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

[Declined] Crazylilman, Mage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Crazylilman, Mage.   [Declined] Crazylilman, Mage. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:05 am

This app displeases me in all honesty.

Quote :
My raid times: Every day I'm able to raid, unless i'm out with mates occasionally, so I will make all 3 raid days and i'm able to raid late.

We raid 5 days a week.

Quote :
Since a while I realised it's time for me to step off the random guilds and find myself a decent guild where i can find my new home and wich i can remain in under a friendly atmosphere and raiding environment, this is why i'm applying to Kung Fu Superpower.

Dunno if that was meant as a joke or epic fail? Though I armouried that guild and did find it was on Ravencrest where you used to play... so going for fail.

Quote :
Why i'm applying to Last Resort:

What is this guild you speak of?

Ok, done nitpicking. But these small mistakes with paying attention to your application + not using the template makes me just go... ugh.

Gl with your search for a guild.
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Crazylilman, Mage.
Page 1 of 1