Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deathknight DPS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drûidin

Deathknight DPS Empty
PostSubject: Deathknight DPS   Deathknight DPS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Hello, Im Druidin i hope you guys remember me.
I would like to apply with my DK.

About You
Name: Gabriel
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes
Can you raid more if needed?: Yes, I am willing to show up earlier or staying longer when it's needed.

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Goldhai
Class: Deathknight / Horde
Race: Orc
/played: In total I have played 14 days, of which I have played 4 days at the current level which is level 80

Professions (mention rare crafts)
I am currently still working on my professions
Profession 1: Blacksmith
Profession 2: Mining or jc
Specc & Glyphs: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Goldhai&gn=Team+Liquid+Ice

Why that spec & glyphs?:
After reading several guides, forum posts, trying and practicing a variety of specs myself, I believe that this is the best spec with the best rotation possible.

Gear: (Link to armory)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Goldhai

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)
I didn't do any raiding during Vanilla times, but I did do lots of raiding during TBC. I raided all instances except SW and BT. In WotlK, I did every raid from Naxxramas 25 all the way to Trial of
the Crusader 25 including Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic Mode) 4/5 in 10 man and ICC 10 4/4 / ICC 25 1/4

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
I have Twilight Vanquisher, but the main reason why I don't have any others was mainly because my guild was never all too enthusiastic about doing any of these events. The only achievements they
ever interested was doing "Tribute run's" in TotC, which never happened due to internal guild issues.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
World of Warcraft is my first high level competitive game that I have been playing.

Previous Guilds?:
I was in the "Team Liquid Ice", a great and fun guild, that made it really far with only few skilled players. Even though not many of them were all that great, it was always
fun to play with them, cause their great attitude, and what I really loved about them was that they never gave up on any boss fight, no matter how many time they wiped. It showed
real dedication, which I stand highly on, and was always willing to help others that needed any advice or tips. The guild cleared everything except Ulduar Yogg, up to Trial of the Crusader 25
normal mode and 4/5 of Trial of the Grand Crusader 10 man (Heroic).

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?:
No.
Why do you want to join us?:
I would like to join you guys (Last Effort), because I have heard and read that you guys are a great guild, and I am on the search of a strong, friendly and devoted guild
that raid heroic modes, which I love to do. I don't enjoy being in a guild that gives up after 5 wipes, that are rude to their members (or to other people for no reason).
I enjoy being social and working hard together with other great people on a goal that we all have in common, and to give our best in raiding Heroic modes, becoming better and better.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:
You can always expect a smile from me, friendly and great attitude, hard and devoted player that will not quit, that will keep working his way up and encourage others when they are down.
I would be bringing knowledge, fun and experience from an different international player's point of view.
Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!:
Because I am an experienced Orc DK, I know all raids by heart, I never quit, I push myself and dedicate time to the guild, being helpful and a superior DPS that will help the guild to progress some more.

Other

Computer specification: Intel Duo Core processor, 2,26Ghz, 4GB ram, G-force 9600M GT
Internet Connection: I have a stable connection, I never disconnect from the internet and never have lag issues (High speed).
Do you have problems with your connection/computer?
No, I do not have any problem with my computer (for sure not any relation problems Very Happy ), and I do not have any problems with my internet. The only thing that I have is that
if we raid longer than 1:00am, I would need to restart my router at 1:00am, because of how my router funtions, but I am sure that will not be any problem.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Yes, I read forum posts, thoughts fom other people what they think about certain aspects of the druid class.
How do you keep yourself up to date? Mostly by reading through forums and mainly throught this website http://wow.ingame.de/index.php (German's top ingame website about WoW)

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: I have not done any PTR's yet, but I do know how to handle that and I would not mind playing on PTR with the guild and practicing for future raids.
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes, since I have a mouth, I do talk Wink
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yes I am willing to talk about my application on Ventrilo.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: It's a must Wink I am always stacked with lots of Flasks and Pots
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: I absolutely don't at all when wiping. I know it's part of the game, it happens.

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img132/377/wowscrnshot122209181715.jpg

Do you use any macros?: No, I do not use any macros.
Why and when (explain): I currently have no use for any macros.
Back to top Go down
Waraz

Deathknight DPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathknight DPS   Deathknight DPS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Deathknight DPS
Page 1 of 1