Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Zavyr, Arcane mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zavyr

[Declined] Zavyr, Arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Zavyr, Arcane mage   [Declined] Zavyr, Arcane mage I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:32 am

I went through my application and decide to remake it. This is the renewed apply.

About You
Name: Sebastian Fougner
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes I can.
Can you raid more if needed?: Yes that wont be a problem.

Realm: Stormscale EU
Charactername: Zavyr (was usually known as Omniblast)
Class: Mage
Race: Blood elf
/played: Total = 58days. Level 80 = 44 days.

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Tailoring, got all ToC recipes except Bejeweled wizard bracers. Also got a few ulduar ones.
Profession 2: Enchanting, not 450 skill yet but going for it, have blade ward recipe in my bag. Haven't really cared since I have my ring enchants and can still buy BiS enchants from other people.
First Aid: 0 (Didn't really understand the point of first aid since I only PvE) I can train it if you want me to.

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage#zw0Ox6IwwZAes,q3JORe,10676

Why that spec & glyphs?: Arcane since it got a massive buff in the last patch, and the way I specced is for more mana regeneration (with constantly using wards) and also the SP buff from Incanter's Absorption. I choosed those glyphs since Arcane blast is my most used ability and Arcane missiles is my most important dps ability. And the molten armor glyph for more crits.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Zavyr

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came.
I haven't raided anything in neither Vanilla or TBC since I didn't play wow at that time. Couldn't afford it and computer sucked. Though my wotlk experience is quite high.

Naxx 10/25 (downed)
OS 10/25man (downed)
VoA 10/25man (downed)
ulduar 10man (downed not algalon though)
ulduar 25man (downed up to Vezax)
ToC 10/25man (downed)
TogC 10man (downed)
TogC 25man (0/5 since we didn't even try it in steel)

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
I do have Glory of the Ulduar Raider, and The Twillight Zone. And The Faceroller! Smile

You played other games on high level? add them aswell. I have not played any other games on high lvl, though I am quite a good Dota and HoN player.

Previous Guilds?: Quantum, and later after several disbands they reformed (with a new GM) to Steel where i've been an officer and mage class leader for several months until the recent disband.

About <Last Effort>
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Miga, we played together in Steel and he knows my good sides and bad sides. I also play alot of HoN with him.

Why do you want to join us?: I want a nice guild that actully does the raids I wanna do, like ulduar 25man HMs, TogC 25man (and later on Icecrown!!)

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Maximal focus at every try on every boss, even after 100000wipes. Food/flasks/pots (lvling cooking so I can contribute with feasts for the guild) and also great dps and a fun and social guy!

Other

Computer specification: Good enough at my dads place (where I am located most of the time) and a better one at my moms place.
Internet Connection: (~24Mbit) It works in raids etc. (Might have a tiny little freezelagg now and then) But we are getting higher.
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? Well, recently my internet started fucking around and randomly disconnect me. Though I can fix that fast and it doesn't happen often.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Yes, I read at mmo-champion and other sites I can find. And im also throwing ideas around with the mage Browntip from IC.

How do you keep yourself up to date? Patch notes, mmp-champion, Browntip and such.

Do you speak on ventrilo?: I love to talk!
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: That would be a good idea, since then I can clear things up if you might've misstaken something in my apply.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: That's obvious to me.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: No, wiping is a part of the progress. Progress without wipes isn't progress... That's farming.
Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img42/8515/lasteffortapplicationpi.png

Do you use any macros?: I got my table macro, portal macros (both RP macros) and then I have my NUKE macro which includes my CDs - Arcane Power, Icy Veins and Fetish of Volatile Power.
Why and when (explain): RP macros = fun Smile and the NUKE macro is because then I dont loose dps because I have to press alot of binds etc.

Anything you want to add?: You won't have any second thoughts if you accept me. But I hope you enjoyed my apply and I'm just hungering for an ingame whisper that says: Gongratulations! Smile
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

[Declined] Zavyr, Arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zavyr, Arcane mage   [Declined] Zavyr, Arcane mage I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:39 am

Our Magesituation currently with 3 active raiding mages makes it hard for us to get a 4th one in.
Declined.
Try some patience aswell next time btw.
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com

[Declined] Zavyr, Arcane mage
Page 1 of 1