Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Nazalya - Arcane Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nazalya

[Declined]Nazalya - Arcane Mage Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Nazalya - Arcane Mage   [Declined]Nazalya - Arcane Mage I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:51 pm

About You
Name: Stelios
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes, its great
Can you raid more if needed?: Ofc, i use to sleep late at nights anyways!

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Nazalya
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
/played: Total time played : 56 days 5hours , Time played at 80 : 39 days 22 hours

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Enchanting 450
Profession 2: Jewelcrafting 450
First Aid: 80/450 , can skill it up if neccesary.

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage#_sbm7JbJdF2wX,3Jq-OR,10958

Why that spec & glyphs?: I use the arcane specc for burst dmg cause i like to break the meters the truth is , using Glyph of Arcane Blast and Arcane Missiles cause are the spells i use mostly for more damage since arcane barrage is waste. My offspecc is the fireball specc (18-53-0) that i used to play before Trial of the Crusader to buff the raid with +5% spell crit change, that is very helpfull. Trying to stack more hit rating and haste for fire specc !.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Nazalya
I dont have offspecc gear, just some trinkets that im switching and that depends on the fights like ( Fetish of Volatile Power , Abyssal Rune, Illustration of the Dragon Soul )

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk) : Started playing PVE 2-3 months before WotLK came up. First guild i joined was Desert pretty nice guild well known as Status nowadays that was raiding Naxx25 , Eoe25 and OS25+3D and got the title on our 1st kill ! Used to play with my IRL friend on that guild but he quitted Wow a abit after Ulduar came up, guild merged with another and i didnt feel like to apply on them. Then i joined Salvation with many greek players, i was the mage class leader there and we were raiding Ulduar25 but not with a big success, so guild gone to a disband. After that applied on Chaos Order a pretty decent guild that i loved but we stacked at Yogg Saron on U25, then i quitted Wow for a while cause i was in need of vacation and chose to leave the guild cause i would be inactive. Started playing again after 2 months and joined Apex , we cleared Toc25 and totgc10 our 1st week, But none on totgc25 since ppl failing at Northrend Beasts.
Gonna mention my PVE experience :
Naxx10/25 : CLEARED
Eoe10/25 : CLEARED
OS10/25 +3D : CLEARED
Ulduar 10 : 10/13 , Hard Modes : 8/13
Ulduar 25 : 12/13 , Hard Modes : 3/13
Toc10/25 : CLEARED
totgc10 : CLEARED
TOTG25 : 0/5

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort) : Of the nightfall (leading a 10man raid every week so i can get the drake), Twillight Vanquisher.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell. Counter Strike Source. pewpew!

Previous Guilds?: Desert ,Salvation, Chaos Order , Apex

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Crilles, but he left if im right. We used to play together on Salvation .
Why do you want to join us?: Cause i suit on a hardcore guild with more dedicated ppl
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: im never slacking with flasks and food buffs, i use to craft imba items for my class, always trying my best and its more like impossible to fail cause im not a human!!!
Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!: Im a mature and dedicated person and i think i have what it takes to join a hardcore PVE guild . I have a brain and know how to use it .

Other

Computer specification: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz , 4,00GB RAM , Windows Vista
Internet Connection: 24mbps connex
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? Nop, its decent

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Yes i do
How do you keep yourself up to date? www.wowwiki.com , www.tankspot.com , www.mmo-champion.com , www.wowhead.com , www.maxdps.com

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: Usually i dont whine and if i do i will not let ppl know about it
Do you speak on ventrilo?: When its necessary
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yes
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Yes
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: I dont have a problem wiping but since raid is learning from mistakes is fine.

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img268/9577/wowscrnshot120509144924.jpg simple and nice Smile

Do you use any macros?: /cast Icy Veins /cast Arcane Power /cast Mirror Image /cast Fetish of Volatile Power
that is blowing up all my cds, trinkets
Why and when (explain): At the start of the fight mostly , close to the end or when i have bloodlust .

Anything you want to add?: My addons are : DBM,Recount,Omen,Buffenough,Quartz,Grid,Nicedamage,Cooldowns. I use to stack a lot of spell power and give priority on spell power>haste>crit , gonna craft the new 264ilvl boots very soon. I have a dk tank aswell, named and more experience on tanking and boss fights etc. I can be 100% active on raids every week.
Thats it! I hope my applic is good !

[P.S. The more well written and thorough your application is, the higher chance you have to get in, so please spend those extra 5 minutes to check your application for spelling or obvious mistakes.]
Back to top Go down
digner

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Nazalya - Arcane Mage   [Declined]Nazalya - Arcane Mage I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:08 pm

We got a new homepage and forum at www.lasteffort.eu. I suggest you apply there instead.
Back to top Go down
Nazalya

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Nazalya - Arcane Mage   [Declined]Nazalya - Arcane Mage I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:26 pm

digner wrote:
We got a new homepage and forum at www.lasteffort.eu. I suggest you apply there instead.

Ok np. The Application Form is the same anyways!
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Nazalya - Arcane Mage   [Declined]Nazalya - Arcane Mage I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:23 am

NEW FORUM
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Nazalya - Arcane Mage   [Declined]Nazalya - Arcane Mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Nazalya - Arcane Mage
Page 1 of 1