Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Miga - Restoration Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miga

[Accepted]Miga - Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Miga - Restoration Shaman   [Accepted]Miga - Restoration Shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:44 am

About You
Name: Marcus
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes the times work well
Can you raid more if needed?: I can basically raid whenever the guild will need me.

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Miga
Class: Shaman
Race: Troll
/played: Total time: 96 days. Played at this lvl: 43

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Herbalism
Profession 2: Alchemy (can craft all transmutions aswell as elixirs / flasks in WOTLK)
First Aid: N/A

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#f9wAjXVnDIz52,-RtRHO,10676

Why that spec & glyphs?:

The specc iv choosen is the standard raiding specc for resto shamans in WOTLK as it provides the nessicary utility for both raid healing aswell as the occasional MT healing. The Glyph's iv choosen are picked towards a haste gemmed shaman where u spam chain heal, riptide and hav ES on the tanks at all times, This is the most effective build and glyph's for any serious raid healing shaman.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Miga

i might be wearing pvp gear however dont be afraid to send me a message ingame, i dont bite :3

Experience:

Vanilla:

MC: Cleared
BWL: Cleared
AQ 20 : Cleared
AQ 40: Cleared half.
Naxx: Never got the chance to try it.

TBC:

Kara: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon: Cleared
SCC: Cleared
TK: Cleared
BT: Cleared
MH: Cleared
Sunwell: Up to Muuru.

WOTLK:

Naxx 10/25: Cleared
Os 10/25: Cleared
EoE 10/25: Cleared
Ulduar 10 /25: Cleared 10 man including all hardmodes (have rusted) in 25 man im missing Yogg'Saron and i got 10 valynar Fragments.
ToC 10/25: Cleared
TOTGC 10/25: Cleared TOTGC 10 man (got Tribune To Mad Skill 48 tries) and have not tried on 25 man.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.

I play Heroes of Newerth and DOTA where im quite good but not at an elite lvl.

Previous Guilds?:

In Vanilla i cant rly remember what guild i was in.

In BTC i was in a guild called UniQue where we cleared things such as BT and MH

In Wrath iv been in Steel where i was active officer and raid leader we had a good community and cleared alot of instances however not at the level i wanted hence im here.

Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Since your Guild is new to the server i have no1 who can recommend me (unless Blackskull got Accepted)

Why do you want to join us?: I Would like to join a serious and active pve guild who can work as a team and bring down bosses while at the same time bring a fun and loving community.

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: You will gain a serious and active Restoration Shaman who has almost 4 years of experience in the resto specc.

Other:

Computer specification: I7 core with Nvidia GTX

Internet Connection: 10 megabit connection

Do you have problems with your connection/computer? No have not had a single disconnect since September (when my dad pulled out the plug)

Knowledge and theorycraft:

Do you read theory about your class? I have an active RAWR profile to be able to know what peices will upgrade my gear is the most efficient way.

How do you keep yourself up to date? Well MMO-Champion is my start up page so i check that daily.

Do you speak on ventrilo?:

Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yes

Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Every raid

Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Wiping is a part of Progression. I enjoy wiping if you get a little bit closer every try.

Link picture to UI: http://img62.imageshack.us/content.php?page=done&l=img62/5627/wowscrnshot110409003310.jpg&via=mupload

Do you use any macros?: I'm using a macro in elemental specc to be able to time my trinket with Berserk and Elementals Mastery, in resto i dont have the need for Using any macros.

Anything you want to add?: Im Looking forward to raid with u guys Wink other then that i think i mensioned all in my application.
Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Miga - Restoration Shaman
Page 1 of 1