Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] sylbonk, Protection paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sylbonk

sylbonk

[Accepted] sylbonk, Protection paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] sylbonk, Protection paladin   [Accepted] sylbonk, Protection paladin I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:44 am

About You

Name: Tommy
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes, no problem.
Can you raid more if needed?: Ofc i can.

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Sylbonk
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
/played: 70 Days 8 Hours

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: 450/450 Jewelcrafting, can mostly make tank epic gems, some spell power gems.
Profession 2: 450/450 Enchanting, Got the mostly formulas exept Blade ward Sad
First Aid: 450/450

Specc & Glyphs:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#9SYg7rghxv7u1,awHq-3,10676

Why that spec & glyphs?: I have test many spec´s but this it the one i like best, done it the best i can for pve.
I took this glyph´s because the damage taken reduced and some extra threah on packs. And righteous defense is because not hit caped, and its not funny to miss a taunt in a important encounter.

Gear:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Sylbonk
Off-spec: http://chardev.org/?profile=314215
Also trying to gear my holy gear aswell, got come from toc25/ ulduar atm.

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)
Only played some on my friends account in TBC, just some bosses in BT.
I started play on my paladin when lich king come. I have cleared all instance/raids on level 80. naxx, malygos, os,voa, ulduar,onyxia, totc 10 and 25man.
tribute to mad skill in 10man. Only wiped on Icehowl on 25man.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
Os 3d 10 and 25man.
Starcaller
Got 12 HMs in ulduar 10. tried and wipe some times on yogg.
The Safety dance ^^

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
Nope only wow atm.

Previous Guilds?: Naos, less on the slow progress. Just gearing ppl insted of just progressing more.

About <Last Effort>
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: No i dont think so.
Why do you want to join us?: Looks you are progressing verry well and look like u got nice ppl that know what they are doing.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Well im doing the best tanking i can and bring all i need for progressing Smile

Other

Computer specification: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual core 6000+ 3.0Ghz. 4GB ram. Nvidia GeForce 9800GTX 512mb.
Internet Connection: 8mbit
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? Nope, working just fine.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? ye, reading other paladin guides and blogs to get more exp about my class.
How do you keep yourself up to date? Going on www.mmo-champion.com every day and also on www.tankspot.com for more updates.

Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes i do.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: ye sure.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: yes im always updated whit pots/flask foodbuffs. got alchemy alt.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: yep no problem. Like to keep going untill its down Smile always funny when hes gets down Smile .

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img690/8458/76815847.jpg

Do you use any macros?: yes
Why and when (explain): Most of them is /target, for faster switch between bosses etc.

Anything you want to add?: No i dont think so, hope i get in and lets know u guys.
thanks for me. / sylbonk
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

[Accepted] sylbonk, Protection paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] sylbonk, Protection paladin   [Accepted] sylbonk, Protection paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:04 am

Poke one of us IG.
Back to top Go down

[Accepted] sylbonk, Protection paladin
Page 1 of 1