Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Ezhel Hunter Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezhel

[Declined] Ezhel  Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Ezhel Hunter Application   [Declined] Ezhel  Hunter Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Hello it's my second try again hope you are looking for an Hunter this time , so some part's of the application has been copied from the last one since nothing pretty much changed.

About You
Name:Ezel
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?:Yes, but i have a small issue on monday's i can raid as of 21.40 due to having Uni lesson's, other days i can keep up with your raiding time's so i can make more than 75% but less than 100% u want from trials.I am a man of my word so you can be assure that i will keep up with minimum of 4/5 raid per week.
Can you raid more if needed?:Yes

Realm:Stormscale
Charactername:Ezhel
Class:Hunter
Race:Orc
/played:215 day's , 72 on level 80

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1:Leatherworking (can craft pretty much everything)
Profession 2:Inscription
First Aid:450

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/)

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#f9keyYgIh4cX5G,dt8-q3,10676

Why that spec & glyphs?:

For my survival spec they are the best possible options , as my MM talent seem odd it is very helpful for raid and my own dps.There is not much things to say about hunters they are the best ones possible to be used.

Gear: (Link to armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Ezhel

Experience

Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)

Started on tbc and killed Illidan back then with my druid.In Wotlk i have cleared pretty much everything though missing some hardmodes both on 10 man and 25man.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
got Undying and of the Nightfall , got some also meta achievemnts in Ulduar and some achievemnts in ToC.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.

Nothing of a value to mention about

Previous Guilds?:
Hoaxit

About <Last Effort>
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?:Nope

Why do you want to join us?: I want to make a good progression on hardmode content with dedicated people who understand the mechanics of this game

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:An experienced hunter who has played his character througout the content , who knows how this game works. I know what it means to be in a serious raiding guild, im always read-up on tactics and well-prepared for raids.

Other

Computer specification::Intel core duo 2.27ghz processor, 4mb ram, and geforce graphic card dont actually remember which one but guess 8800

Internet Connection:Very Stable

Do you have problems with your connection/computer?Nope

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class?Yes, i always try to maximize my limits of gameplay

How do you keep yourself up to date?Each month i buy a magazine which tells alot of changes in game , i also visit alot of forums and discuss different things about my class,i read the buffs/nerfs on various sites.

Do you speak on ventrilo?:Yes
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?:Yes
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?:Yes
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?:Since Wipe's are the 90% of the progression it was never a problem for me.

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot110309183139.jpg/
Do you use any macros?:Yes
Why and when (explain):I use a macro on Marksmanship in which with 1 button i spend all my cd's.

Anything you want to add?:
Thank you for reading my application hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ezhel Hunter Application   [Declined] Ezhel  Hunter Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:17 pm

a german with decent english ?.... who helpd you with this application ???? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ezhel Hunter Application   [Declined] Ezhel  Hunter Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:55 am

We are currently reviewing your app so expect an answer soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ezhel Hunter Application   [Declined] Ezhel  Hunter Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Sorry for the really long wait Sad I will blame everyone else but myself for this ofc!

Anyway, our hunter situation has changed and at this time we cannot offer you a spot without having to bench you.

GL with your search for a guild mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Ezhel Hunter Application   [Declined] Ezhel  Hunter Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Ezhel Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1