Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Evialan - Marksman Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evialan

[Declined] Evialan - Marksman Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Evialan - Marksman Hunter   [Declined] Evialan - Marksman Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:59 am

About You
Name: Joeri Miniailo
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes
Can you raid more if needed?: Yes

Realm:
Charactername: Evialan
Class: Hunter
Race: Troll
/played: 28 days

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Leatherworking
Profession 2: Alchemy
First Aid: /

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#ZLKMzjyAJo4H5,yt83q-,10676

Why that spec & glyphs?:
I have chosen to play with the agility Marksman build, this build is superior to the Armor penetration build in my eyes since this build has higher mobility since it doesn't require the constant use of steady shot. And icecrown will not give us a lot of time to stand still. Im not saying armor penetration build sucks since it can beat my build looking at the possible damage output.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Evialan

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)

TBC: was playing a paladin back in these days and cleared every raid except sunwell, didn't do any boss in sunwell.
WotLK: started out as a tankadin but didn't feel as fun as it was in TBC so rerolled hunter. have done every raid instance in wotlk with exception of hardmodes tough.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
ragnarok online
Mu online

Previous Guilds?:
nerder inc
legacy
almost skilled
About <Last Effort>
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: /
Why do you want to join us?:
I want to join a raiding guild that pushes us to the limit to eventualy acquire the awesome feeling of beating a realy hard boss or hardmode. this is my way of having fun in this game and have heard from djusberg that this could be a realy nice guild for me.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:
a dedicated player who always has his consumables at the ready and the raiding days fit me perfectly since i work part time in the horeca business on friday/saturday. I will always be open for tips/hints or critcism top improve my character.

Other

Computer specification:quad core 2.6Ghz
8GB memory
nvidia GeForce GTX 280
Internet Connection: 10mbits/sec
Do you have problems with your connection/computer?
no
Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class?
Yes i do
How do you keep yourself up to date?
First of all patch notes, and discussion forums like elitist jerks
Do you speak on ventrilo?: yes, i can speak english fluently
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: yes
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: yes
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: yes

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img215/4299/wowscrnshot110309225525.jpg

Do you use any macros?,Why and when (explain):
yes, this game is so much easier with macro's:
- i have a macro in all my shots that makes me cast kill command if my pet is attacking an enemy and also makes me shoot a silencing shot since it doesn't trigger global cooldown and actualy does some damage.
- Another macro to pop all of my CDs at once with readiness at the end of the macro thus resetting all my hunter cooldowns, making it possible to increase my DPS rapidly
- Melee macro: just love it when 1 pesky trash mob wants to dent my skull, this one macro's wing clip raptor strike and disengage giving me an easy way to get rid of the mob if feign death is on CD.

Anything you want to add?:
I hope i will be able to join your raiding team and whack some bosses with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

[Declined] Evialan - Marksman Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Evialan - Marksman Hunter   [Declined] Evialan - Marksman Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:50 am

Not what were looking for atm, Declined. GL finding another guild.
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com

[Declined] Evialan - Marksman Hunter
Page 1 of 1