Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[accepted] Hunter - Marksman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Idtrapthat

[accepted] Hunter - Marksman Empty
PostSubject: [accepted] Hunter - Marksman   [accepted] Hunter - Marksman I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:46 pm

About You
Name: Wiborg
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Every day.
Can you raid more if needed?: Any time on the day except in the earlier hours. 03:00 to 08:00ish.

Realm:
Charactername: Idtrapthat
Class: Hunter
Race: Orc
/played: 146, 76 which has been on 80.

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Enchanting(431). Nothing rare, got this due to the ring enchants
Profession 2: Engineering(450). Not the best for PvE. I'll gladly change it. Yet engineering will be great in ICC for hunters to achieve the best arrows.
First Aid: 450.

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#ZLKMzjyAJohoL,eY--q3,10952

Why that spec & glyphs?: 7/57/7 is a very flexible specc. Now with the armor penetration nerf, stacking arp is pretty useless as a hunter dps wise. With this specc I put out massive dps and can still provide good raid assist with the 10% AP aura (could exchange this for something else if we got DKs specced for it). The silencing shot is helpful in many encounters since I've never had any mana issues before I've jumped over [Rapid Recuperation] which many hunters would recommend. But with Replishment mana isn't really an issue for me. I've done serious of tests in ToC and putting those 2 points in [Improved Arcane Shot] it actually gives me more mana. Since Aspect of the Viper has an outrageous mana regenability. This isn't needed. And Im not one to be cheap with potions. Always have some to chug.
My glyphs.
Chimera Shot : I chose this glyph after some series of testing back and forth with the 10% crit increase on aimed shot. My caculations ended up telling me that this gave me 56 more dps. Could probably find these somewhere on my computer. (This is the glyph I will replace with the Kill Shot glyph on bosses such as Anub)
Serpent Sting : To make my Chimera shot do more damage. Pretty standard.
Aimed Shot : On some encounters such as Anub where aImed shot is important to keep up this one is lethal as Aimed Shot has the same CD as the duration unless you got this. It's also a great dps increase

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Idtrapthat

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)
Classic : I was in the same guild all the way from level 40ish up to Naxxramas. This was a swedish PvE guild. We were also the best one on my server (Ahn'Qiraj) We killed everything in Naxx up to Sapphiron. Where it took an end due to several reasons.
Burning Crusade : on my hunter I cleaned everything pre sunwell. Our guild disbanded before Sunwell was released and I never bothered to pick PvE up again so I slowly waited for WotLK.
WotLK: I started leveling a priest with WotLK was the second priest to hit 80 on Ahn'Qiraj. Got into the best PvE guild at that time and got the "First kill on Kel'Thuzad" achievement. Not long after that I picked up my hunter again. Started playing him. Hit 80 within a week of playing. Transfered to Stormscale to experience the hardest PvP realm in the world. Joined the second best guild on the server (Alliance side). Went horde when the faction change was released and I've been PvPing since.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort) Got first kill on Naxx with my priest, nothing else besides that. Rather close to getting both the drakes in Uld10 & 25, Killed OS3+ in both 10 & 25.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell. Warhammer. But I didn't fancy it too much.

Previous Guilds?: Power Word Hamster. An epic guild for the sake of epicness. Just me an few buddies in it. Nothing serious.

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Not that I can think of no. Might be though as I must've encountered some of you guys at some point
Why do you want to join us?: I want to get back into serious PvEing and progress throughout ICC and hopefully in Catalysm with a steady guild.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Activity, will & new methods to try. I always keep myself updated on new ways to kill a boss. And how to do it. As I'm very intressted in reading up about new and old encounters how to do them better and in other ways.
Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!: My activity and my dedication in a guild to make it better and a good envirorment for all the raiders.

Other

Computer specification: 8800 GTS, 2 GB ram. More than enough to launch WoW.
Internet Connection: Two, one 8mbit & one 20mbit. They're at diffrent provides should one of them crash.
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? Never.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Anywhere I can find it, I like reading up about other classes aswell.
How do you keep yourself up to date? Several forums. World of Warcrafts own webpage few other fan sites aswell.

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: Already got it installed. and ready to be launched.
Do you speak on ventrilo?: When I feel that it's needed.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: I'd love to!
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Always got a stack of each in my bags
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: I love progress raids more than I love farming bosses.

Link picture to UI https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img8/1237/77934418.jpg

Do you use any macros?: Tons. Even though many of my spells doesn't show it they're most of them macros.
Why and when (explain): For series of reasons. some bound with pet abilties. others to let the raid know who I used misdirection on. Silencing shot bound to fire at focus target if I chose to. Aswell as some mouseover macros.

Anything you want to add?

I'd like to thank you for reading my application and I'd love to discuss my answers over vent.

My guild @ the alliance was Khadgars Rage
Back to top Go down
sqz

PostSubject: Re: [accepted] Hunter - Marksman   [accepted] Hunter - Marksman I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:48 am

spelade 5s med han, han verkar vara en bra spelare
Back to top Go down
Mashie

PostSubject: Re: [accepted] Hunter - Marksman   [accepted] Hunter - Marksman I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:51 am

LULULU SWE ALERT!!
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [accepted] Hunter - Marksman   [accepted] Hunter - Marksman I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:24 pm

I'm tempted to edit Squeeze' post to something that involves monkeys Razz
Back to top Go down
Idtrapthat

PostSubject: Re: [accepted] Hunter - Marksman   [accepted] Hunter - Marksman I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:14 pm

What is it about me and forums? My topics always ends up being about monkeys!

P.s this guy really needs to shave his armpits cat
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [accepted] Hunter - Marksman   [accepted] Hunter - Marksman I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:45 pm

Are you sure it's a guy? :p
Back to top Go down
sqz

PostSubject: Re: [accepted] Hunter - Marksman   [accepted] Hunter - Marksman I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:08 pm

hah wtf, i must be drunk without drinking there or something. sry for the swedish,

I played some arena with this guy and he seems to be pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Idtrapthat

PostSubject: Re: [accepted] Hunter - Marksman   [accepted] Hunter - Marksman I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Razya wrote:
Are you sure it's a guy? :p

Flexing like that, I'm pretty sure, yeah
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

PostSubject: Re: [accepted] Hunter - Marksman   [accepted] Hunter - Marksman I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:17 pm

its a cat.
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com
Treck
Admin
Treck

PostSubject: Re: [accepted] Hunter - Marksman   [accepted] Hunter - Marksman I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Yes, it is a cat, if you have a problem with that then GTFO!

if you dont, whisper an officer for an invite. Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [accepted] Hunter - Marksman   [accepted] Hunter - Marksman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[accepted] Hunter - Marksman
Page 1 of 1