Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Peregrinus- Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
peregrinus

[Accepted]Peregrinus- Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Peregrinus- Hunter   [Accepted]Peregrinus- Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:50 am

Name: Max
What days of the week can you raid on?: Depends on my work ,unfortunately, could request to work in some mornings as request for raids.
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes
Can you raid more if needed?: Yes, if my work will allow for it.

Realm: Stormscale
Character name: Peregrinus
Class: Hunter
Race: Blood elf
/played: 32 days w this character and 128 days in total.

Professions (mention rare crafts)

Profession 1:
Jewelcrafting
Allows me 3 gems with 34 Agility each... quite good and i have a few other recipes for other stats are they need it.

Profession 2:
Engineering
Choose to be a engineer for a few bonus that make my hunter more critic, fast and be able to make my own arrows or bullets.

First Aid: 450
Cooking: 111 atm
Fishing: 280 atm

Spec

Specc & Glyphs: Survival ---> kill shot
---> explosive shot
---> serpent sting

Why that spec & glyphs?: i love been a survival hunter as my main spec... but to be honest atm im doing better dps on MM so i still checking some web site to maxi maze my dps .

Gear
Damage gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Peregrinus

Experience:
Naxxramas: 10/25 man
Obsidian Sanctum: 10/25 man
Vault of Archavon: 10/25 man
Ulduar 25: (12/14) man
Trail of Crusader: 10/25 man
Trial of the grand Crusade: only 10 man

Achievements:
Champion of the Frozen Wastes

You played other games on high level?
No.

Previous guilds
Guildname: Legacy
Why did you leave?: Guild master and 2 Raid leaders stopped playing and basicly quit.

About <Last Effort>
What do you know about us?: I played with 4 players on the trial of the grand crusader , and was a really good and enjoyable experience than i had.

Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?:Played with Razya and tessla that i can remember.

Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join to be able to raid up to date end game content, as well be prepare for all new content that the game have to offer.

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Great hunter with ability to think fast and make the right decisions.

Other

Computer specification: Intel core 2 duo cpu t5750 @ 2.00ghz 3.00 GB ram
Internet Connection: 8Mbit

Do you have problems with your connection/computer? No.

Knowledge and theorycraft

Do you read theory about your class?
Yes , Always keed my eyes on the lastes patch.

How do you keep yourself up to date?
Reading through mmo and jerks.

Which sites and forums do you visit: normaly these ones www.tankspot.com and www.elitistjerks.com

Do you have Ventrilo 2.1?: Atm ventrilo 3.1 in my current guild, already have 2.1.4 installed.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes

Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yes

Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Always have my own food and flasks.

Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Not at all... practice is always good to make perfect.

Post Your UI:

Do you use any macros?: Yes

Why and when (explain):I do use just for the kill shot ability. got all keys bind on my keyboard for fast reaction.

Anything you want to add?: im a very dedicate player and i spend a few hour in front of my PC, well i hope i can cope with all guild needs and hope u enjoy my application

Last edited by peregrinus on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Peregrinus- Hunter   [Accepted]Peregrinus- Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:56 am

Quote :
Post Your UI:

As You can see i use:
Recount, Bartender 4,Omen ,Grid

Nope, can't see it ^^

But get Bigwigs as well. It yells shit like: MOVE OUT OF THE DAMN FIRE CAUSE IT HURTS. ^^

Slack and slack on cooking and fishing, but if you're rich that's not much of a problem tbh :p

Glad to see you made an app, gl with it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Peregrinus- Hunter   [Accepted]Peregrinus- Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:55 pm

stay tuned
Back to top Go down
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Peregrinus- Hunter   [Accepted]Peregrinus- Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:21 am

we have a trial spot for you, whisper ingame for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Peregrinus- Hunter   [Accepted]Peregrinus- Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Peregrinus- Hunter
Page 1 of 1