Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Kobe - Resto Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kobe

[Declined]Kobe - Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Kobe - Resto Shaman   [Declined]Kobe - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:07 pm

About You
Name: Selcuk
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes
Can you raid more if needed?: To a reasonable level

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Kobë
Class: Shaman
Race: Orc
/played: 160 days

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Jewelcrafting 431
Profession 2: Alchemy 350 but change Enchanting
First Aid: 450

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Kobë&gn=Hoaxit

Why that spec & glyphs?:
elemental reason: I can do good dps caster like to play for and I'm playing for the elemental. I've made a dps increase for 3 glyph

Why resto: 60 lvl up from this time and I always play a healer, I like to play a healer. 60 lvl and 70 lvl frostwhisper a server on the Alliance Night Elf Priest was playing. I started to play a shaman lvl 80. and bi for raid dps is more important than the means to heal, I think throwing. love and a good way to do this Iside I think

Gear: (Link to armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Kobë&gn=Hoaxit
Experience
Lvl 60: I did everywhere except naxxramas. AlA (Alaturka) guild in a guild that was playing in a server frostwhisper.

Lvl 70: I did everywhere except Sunwell. I have Hand of Adal, Champion of Naaru and Amani War Bear. We have a 10% increase in the first boss in Sunwell raid as a guild raid for the summer but we have to stop.

80 lvl: 25, including Uldaman up wherever I did there. But I had to pause the game and then family problems. After returning to the 25 angels boss cut toc. all I know boss tactics.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
Diablo, Warcraft series, Age of Empires, Iced Earth, Sanitarium vs. vs. I like play pc game Smile)

Previous Guilds?:
Frostwhisper also has a server. I paused before the game server 25 ulduar were doing. return later when I'm playing with my friends here at Hoaxit guild but they are only doing pvp:).

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?:
Last Effort = Hard core Seed Smile

Why do you want to join us?:
Frostwhisper also a guild that I know and always care for the interest I have heard that for a guild:) (seed = last effort) to a server Stormscale also made a new beginning as a player and the guild had te make a fresh start on this server so Last Effort

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:
You would gain a very dedicated and experienced player, who has the ambition to always perform at top level. I’m a calm person that always listen carefully, and shows up prepared.

Other

Computer specification:
Internet Connection:
Do you have problems with your connection/computer?
My pc is enough for handling 25 man raids, and my wired connection is very stable.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class?
How do you keep yourself up to date?
I do read quite a lot about my and other classes. I’m a long time reader of Mmo-champion, EllitistJerks ArenaJunkies, Maxdps and wow-turk

Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes I do
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Shouldn’t be a problem.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?:
As I have a long raiding experience I’m more then used to it. Can’t imagine being unprepared.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?:
I wiped a lot so it’s very common for me, you can’t do end game content without a lot of patience Wink

Do you use any macros?:
Why and when (explain): I'm using macro instant healing wave. To recover in a pickle tank

Anything you want to add?:
Thanks for spending time on reading my application. I have resto gear and better my resto gear
Back to top Go down
Tessla

[Declined]Kobe - Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Kobe - Resto Shaman   [Declined]Kobe - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:32 pm

sorry, for me you dont feel like the ideal raiding material - gl hf
Back to top Go down

[Declined]Kobe - Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1