Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Resto shaman Trakks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBj

[Declined] Resto shaman Trakks Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Resto shaman Trakks   [Declined] Resto shaman Trakks I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:05 am

About You
Name: Jocke
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: yes, no problem *edit (not Tuesdays and Thursdays.)
Can you raid more if needed?: Yes, depends on when though.

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Trakks
Class:Shaman
Race: Tauren
/played: 76 days

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1:
Jewelcrafting (450). Started it when I was lvling with some irl mates, but now I'm trying to collect all epic recipies
Profession 2: Mining (450). Also started that while lvling, now it is a part of my money income.
First Aid: 450
Fishing: 450
Cooking: 450

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#f9wA5_x-qE-91,MFpO-H,10676

Why that spec & glyphs?:

I've just come back from a pretty long break and am currently not optimized for 25-man raiding.If i was about to raid heal 25-man raids I would change glyph of healingwave and maybe glyph of water master (I am not sure about how mana demanding fights are now), in favour of glyph of earthshield and glyph of chain heal.
I can't say much about the specc, I believe there is not much of a choice.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Trakks (I have full gear with item lvl 200 and 213 as enhancement, but I am not interested to play as enhancement)

Experience
I started playing during tbc, but was just playing around. When wotlk came I started playing at a serious level and made great progress until the guild started splitting up, after that I played in some guildes that the rest of the guild merged with, and so on. I got tired of the non-existing structure and due to some other factors I gave up wow for a while.

You played other games on high level?
Call of Duty 2 (Call of Duty 4)

Previous Guilds: Verdict and Gravitas (and Control for a short while)

About <Last Effort>
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?:
Barneyrubble and Mashie
Why do you want to join us?: The seriousness, the progressing mainly. But also to be able to play and chat with good players!
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: I concentrate on guild progress, and I learn from my mistakes. I do what is needed to be done. A couple of weeks and I will be geared for hardmodes aswell.

Other

Computer specification: Good enough to play with high setting with 30+ fps. If you want it more specific, pls tell me.
Internet Connection: dsl, 8 Gbit
Do you have problems with your connection/computer?: Not atm

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class?
Yes
How do you keep yourself up to date? I reflect much by my own about talents and abilities, but I also check forums and so on.

Do you speak on ventrilo?:Y and only if needed during raids.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yeah, sure
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Ofc
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Wiping is a way to learn! so yes

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/3747/wowscrnshot102709004037.jpg

Do you use any macros?:
Yes
Why and when (explain):
Interrupt focus target, mainly in pvp and 5-man dungeons. For faster interrupts.

Anything you want to add?:
I know my gear sucks and I am a bit inexperienced with the the current raids. But I believe I have great potential and I will a be a profit in future progressing.

Edit* I just remembered that I will soon be unable to play Tuesdays and Thursdays. Really sorry I didn't remembered that when I wrote the application. If I need to be able to play those days to join you can remove this application.
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

[Declined] Resto shaman Trakks Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Resto shaman Trakks   [Declined] Resto shaman Trakks I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:17 am

Our raid days are sun through thursday. We insist to have 75% attendancy from our raiders. If you cannot raid tuesday and thursday, then you'll never reach that minimum.

On these grounds I'm declining you.

GL in your search for a guild.
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Resto shaman Trakks
Page 1 of 1