Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Raiza - DK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiza

[Declined] Raiza - DK Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Raiza - DK   [Declined] Raiza - DK I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:43 pm

About You
Name: Harry Dhillon
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?:Yes
Can you raid more if needed?:Yes
I am Fully available to Raid on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. I work on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. I would be willing to call in sick to work if needed and asked by the guild .

Realm:Stormscale
Charactername: RaĆ­za
Class: Death Knight
Race: Orc fmale
/played: Just over 50 days.

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Balcksmithing (400)
Profession 2: Jewelcrafting (400)
First Aid:450

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/)
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight#_CJEhE9lP1PoqE,FHde3O,10894

Why that spec & glyphs?:
Unholy is the best Specc for DPS for Death Knight at the moment, whith that being said I have the Death an Decay Glyph for Anub. The 20% extra damage on an ability which is always kept up is a massive boost espesially when your hitting all five targets.

Gear: (Link to armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Ra%C3%ADza
Quick note i'm trying my best on trying to upgrade the Boots, Cloak, Belt and Trinket but I have had bad luck with drops and rolls considering in the siuation i'm in I have to pug all raids .Sad

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)
Vanilla: Every instance as mage except naxx 40 Sad
TBC: I quit playing in TBC due to major family problems and to focus on my education.
WotLK: Everything upto to Uld where i havn't been able to do any Hardmodes and have yet to kill Algalon Sad
Ragarding ToGC I have achieved a Tribute to Mad skill in 10 man HC, and have killed Anub on 25 heroic but none of the other bosses . =/

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
None rregarding hardmodes Sad

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
Played CoD4, was a 50 in Halo 3 but boths games are on my console.

Previous Guilds?:
Pulse and Insert Coin.
Pulse was the Fisrt Guild i started clearing WOtLK content with and i was invited to IC when they were having anub attempts around 1-2 months ago. Since then meself and the current GM don't seem to get along and for some reason he done hes best to exclude me from main raids, and normal ToC25 runs for reasons unknown.

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Nope
Why do you want to join us?: Looking for a Semi- Hardcore raiding guild for the Eedgame content and i;ve heared great things about you guys.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: A skilled DK that knows alot about his class, a dedcated player who is always ready with pots/flasks/enchants and ready for enything the guild asks. Someone is alwayd reading up on encounters, ready to join PTR raids if asked, and prepared to take a day off work if needed. I'm not a raid logger in the aspect I only log on for raids but quite the oppositeand someone who is social outside raid times.

Other

Computer specification: Intel Core Dual Quad CPU/4GB RAM/Nvidia 9800 Gefore Graphics Card/ 32 bit OS (Vista)
Internet Connection:10mb
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? None that I am currently aware of.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Ofcourse
How do you keep yourself up to date? Constantly checking MMO-champion aswell as elitist Jerks aswell as playtesting on the PTR.

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: Yes
Do you speak on ventrilo?:If needed, otherwise i normally stick to myself unless I fell I need to eexpress myself to help the group.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?:Yes
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?:Yes
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: LoL, Wiping isn't a problem, i've spent most of my time with my current guild doing it Razz

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/raizaraid.jpg/ - LoL Belf Dk, i changed to orc yesterday <3 Female Orc they look so much more manly.

Do you use any macros?:A few
Why and when (explain):
I change my Keybinds depends on the encounter, Mainly only for Faction Champs and Anub but I use macros to prioritize Rune Strike before the main ability i intend to use so i can swing for lovely 16k crits Very Happy reaon behind usign the macros for those encounts is because it's the only encounted when there is some randomness where they adds change targets, like when one of the Champion comes after you and i get a lucky dosdge/Parry i can Use RS or when Anub is Submerged and the Smaller adds are which can't be tanked.

Anything you want to add?:
Just like to add that I am well aware that you guys are full on Dk's but i thought you guys may consider taking in a 4th with ICC coming soon and i'll try my best to get some Logs so you guys can see what I can do . Smile

Thanks to Treckie again for aswering all my questions ingame and hopefully I can hear from you guys soon.

Thankyou, Harry. Smile
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

[Declined] Raiza - DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Raiza - DK   [Declined] Raiza - DK I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:15 pm

I really really like your app.

But I have issues with your name. It should've clearly been Razia!

Anyway, why oh why did you have to be a DK Sad

Sorry really can't fit you in. Sad

Good luck with your search for a guild mate.
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Raiza - DK
Page 1 of 1