Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bleikf

[Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr   [Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:06 am

About Me
Name: Pål Christian
Raid times: I can play pretty much every day from 15:30 to 04:00 with no exception, unless it's the day before my exams in june Smile
What do I do: I am currently doing my Masters on business and economy at Bjørknes College downtown Oslo. (I have no problem doing my work and keeping raid times 100% except for 5 days a year when I have exams)
Me as a person: I am the kind of guy who always goes for performing, I cant stand when I know I aint doing my job properly which drives me to always be 100% ontop of my game and real life generally, all the time. Besides that I like to chill and have fun with people over ventrilo.

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Bleikfeiten
Class: Warrior
Race: Undead
/played: 273 where 89 of those are in WOTLK.

Professions
Profession 1: Blacksmith / No proper mats, only leveled for the benefits.
Profession 2: Enchanting / Big money earner when I go pugs etc, and the obvious +80 ap.
First Aid: Maxed.

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior#iRGVFBil3tKqNV,edF-q3,10894

Why that spec & glyphs?:

Fury because of how it outperforms arms in TOGC (aoe damage @ anub hard / twins hard). As for the individual points are very variable, depending on what is in the current raid, going 19/52 without rampage is the highest "dps", and also 18/53 with demo & bs buffs can be very important if the raid doesnt have that already.

As for glyphs, whirlwind explains itself, heroic glyph makes a geared fury warrior neverstarving singletarget, and obvious cleave for anub hard 25.

Gear:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Bleikfeiten Currently in PvP gear, for my PvE gear see: http://www.chardev.org/?profile=323723. Please mind that I have a Nobles card in the bank to make 90STR greatness if I have no luck on DC this week + Darkmoon this week. (I usually log out in pvp gear thats why the Chardev profile)

Experience

Previous Experience in Vanilla/TBC/WOTLK

Vanilla I downed Kel'Thuzad once, with the guild of Windwalkers back on Vek'Nilash. As before that I was raidleader and MT of a BWL/AQ guild on Al'Akir Horde (Mesmerize)

As for TBC I used most of my time pvping, however I did some raiding with Mannel(Stormscale) late TBC up to KJ. (Killed M'uru prenerf)

Now in WOTLK, I started out in Mannel downing all current content on my rogue, though for personal reasons didnt follow the guild when they transfered to a different realm.

When Ulduar came I raided on my warrior in a semi casual 10man guild downing Ulduar 10 & pugged full Ulduar 25 ofcourse.

Now that TOC came I joined Marmite later to be GODMODE, which unfortunately fell apart, due to inactivity. (After downing 4/5 TOGC several weeks in a row, with a few Anub attempts down to 5%)

Pve Achievements:

As for achievements, I got of the Nightfall & Twilight Vanquisher old way back in January. Also got Glory of the Ulduar raider 10. And Algalon 10 key.

And 49/50 TOGC10, _5_ weeks in a row. (Really annoying)

Other games at higher level?

Depends on what one means is high level, I played Diablo 2 to 98 hardcore, where I met my doom to Iron Maiden (...)
Played CS/Quake at a semi high skill level aswell.

Previous Guilds?:

DarkStorm (Al'Akir)
Elusive(Al'Akir)
Mesmerize(Al'Akir)
Windwalkers(Vek'Nilash)
Mannel(Stormscale)
Marmite/GODMODE(Stormscale)

About

Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Tzimisce / Malold / Vendoo.

Why do you want to join us?:

What can I say, my PvE lust is up, I want to join a guild who I think can benefit from me, and give me the home and raids I am looking for.

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:

Everything, that meaning, I am 100% hardcore player, I am also extremely stable and a good guy to hang around, and I do everything to help out with progression. (As in, example helping our SBV warrior in GODMODE gear up by dragging him through Karazhan/Naxx/Ulduar, and never complaining a word about it) I can also add I had 100% raid attendance in GODMODE/Marmite

Aswell as I always bring my own 40str food (20% more str as a fury warr, aswell as the improvement from kings, makes it alot better then fish feast)

Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!:

Because I honostly mean I can be a asset to the guild, I am also from a more oldschool attitude, with going all in for the guild, as in I would have no problem with standing outside the instance farming food for the guild while being ready for replacing.

I am also extremely stable, and if I cant show for some reason, I _ALWAYS_ let people know in more then enough more time. (very rare that I cant show for raids however)

Other

Computer specification: I am using my own "built" laptop, having 9800GTM, t9500 duel core intel, 4gig ram, over 1.6 terabytes (on a laptop yea), the laptop is a base of a Acer 8930G with the 18.4 inch full HD crystalclear screen, also Dual screening with a 24 inch lcd. (I have 3 desktops near me with wow if something should happen)
Internet Connection: 100/100 Fiber.
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? No.

Knowledge and theorycraft

Do you read theory about your class?

Yes, I read alot, I can literally sit hours infront of Rawr/Landsoul spreedsheat theorycrafting. (And yeah I actually enjoy it personally)

How do you keep yourself up to date?

I am active on EJ, and generally with other DPS warriors around Stormscale and about (Snorro etc <3)

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: I would love some chances to test new content on PTR
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: If you think you can handle my sexy viking man voice, then why not
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Yes. Always got 50+ 40str food & 10+ flasks on me.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Yes. (4 weeks of straight 5 days a week wipes on 4hm(vanilla without a whine hardened me)

Link picture to UI:
No picture yet. No time today :p

Do I use any macros?: Depends.
Why and when :

I use the obvious ones for a warrior, stance macros, shield / 2handers, recklessness, anticast slam macro.

Anything you want to add?:

I just want to say, I can guarantee you wont be dissapointed in taking me as a trial, I am always focused and do my job to the max. And I am a very competive guy when it comes down to performing, anyone outperforming me and I will be gunning and doing 150% focus to get to the top. (as in Marmite I was always the top of the damage meter outperforming all)

Also to add, I am the a person who loves to challenge myself, when in wow, doing things like 2manning Heigan/Loatheb 10man as rogue/paladin (yea as rogue), 2manning noth / heigan 25man as pala/warr, and generally up for trying anything, the harder it is the more fun it is, no matter if it takes some tries, I am up for it.

Last edited by bleikf on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mashie

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr   [Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:35 pm

I just have one thing to say:I hope i have slaughtered you mercilessly with my nasty cutthrought Male troll warrior Frankie!(Used to play on Vek'nilash in Last chapter/Incareporated)RWAR!
Back to top Go down
bleikf

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr   [Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Good old Vek'Nilash with 1000-10 ally/horde ratio Very Happy

Ironically its quite the opposite there now lol.

But I was 8/9 t3 priest so I was hard to gank as I could heal for insane amounts and never go oom :<
Back to top Go down
bleikf

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr   [Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 am

Updated to look cleaner and reflect more upon me.
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr   [Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:10 am

Quote :
Realm: Stormscale (Currently, NO problems with transfering over to alliance & ravencrest)

This confuzzles me a bit O.o

That said. lovely app... but your faith will be sealed with Tessla. ^^ Aka it's under concideration Razz
Back to top Go down
bleikf

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr   [Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Razya wrote:
Quote :
Realm: Stormscale (Currently, NO problems with transfering over to alliance & ravencrest)

This confuzzles me a bit O.o

That said. lovely app... but your faith will be sealed with Tessla. ^^ Aka it's under concideration Razz

Kinda copied some answers from my old application back some months ago Smile

Yeah I know i'm just bored and didnt want a shitty looking app.
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr   [Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr   [Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Bleikfeiten - Fury DPS Warr
Page 1 of 1