Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Snertill 80 Mage xRealm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snertill

[Accepted] Snertill 80 Mage xRealm Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Snertill 80 Mage xRealm   [Accepted] Snertill 80 Mage xRealm I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:16 pm

About You
Name: Patrik
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes without a problem, got my own apartment and my GF doesnt bother me while i am playing.
Can you raid more if needed?: Yes i can, i can play till the raid is done. just let me get 2-3 hours sleep before work and i am OKEY Razz

Realm:
Charactername: Snertill
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
/played: 37days on this mage.

Professions
Profession 1: Engineering 450
Profession 2: Tailoring 450
First Aid:

Specc & Glyphs: ( http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Snertill )

Why that spec & glyphs?:
I got arcane as my main spec couse it is the best single target dps atm for a mage, but for some fights i change specc ofc, like anub25 HM when the FFB specc is best couse of the aoe.

Using Molten Armor Arcane Missiles and Arcane Blast couse they boosting the arcane dps the most.

Gear: ( http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Snertill )

Experience

Vanilla: Just played casual in a casual guild as a rogue.
But cleared ZG Onyxia and MC atleast Razz

TBC: Everything up to Brutallus prenerf thats when my guild disbanded.

WOTLK: Nearly everything all HM's in ulduar except yogg, Mad skill in ToC25 HM etc.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.

Hum, Counter-Strike maybe, played that game alot before wow came.

Previous Guilds?:
Excellence Stormscale Alliance
Buccaneers Stormscale Alliance
Lazy Ducks Stormscale Alliance
Solid Stormscale Alliance
Heist Darksorrow Horde

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: No it isnt, but i hope to get to know you all Smile
Why do you want to join us?: I want back to Stormscale where most of my friends is playing and you seems like a good guild Smile
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Nearly 100% attendence and a great dpser, and often comes up with a good tactic to solve the problem.
Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!: I will have great attendence and my dps is great as all mages should have atm Razz, really quick learner and i take crictism as something good to improve my gameplay!

Other

Computer specification: AMD Athlon 6000+ 3GHz ram, GeForce 8800 GTS
Internet Connection: 100/10mbit Fiber
Do you have problems with your connection/computer?
Hmm very rarely, Mostly working fine!

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Always reading about my class to improve my gameplay and try out new stuffs by myself!
How do you keep yourself up to date? Always reading the patch notes before a patch and always keeping a eye at Elitistjerks.com for something new about my class.

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: Yes ofc, if the guild wants me to play on the PTR then i will play there.
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes if spoken to, can be kinda quiet on vent untill i get to know you all. But will speak if spoken to!
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yes ofc, its a good idea to get to know me more and i get to know the officers.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Yes always do!
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: I love to whipe, if you dont whipe on a new boss then its to easy and when its easy it aint fun...

Link picture to UI: (http://lazy-ducks.wowstead.com/files/ui2.jpg)

Do you use any macros?: Yes.
Why and when (explain): Ehm, so i dont have to change target when i use Poly/Counterspell spellsteal etc.

Anything you want to add?:
Kinda short apply, but my friend rushed me to do this now and i am really tierd atm so my writing wasnt the best.
So if you want to know anything more about me, contact me then and we can take it on vent.
And would be great if i can get a tryout spot to show you what kind of player i am Smile

Best Regards
Snertill
Back to top Go down
Karan

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Snertill 80 Mage xRealm   [Accepted] Snertill 80 Mage xRealm I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:58 pm

MAGE! cheers
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Snertill 80 Mage xRealm   [Accepted] Snertill 80 Mage xRealm I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:20 pm

chopchop!
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Snertill 80 Mage xRealm   [Accepted] Snertill 80 Mage xRealm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Snertill 80 Mage xRealm
Page 1 of 1