Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Elemagic - Mage Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elemagic

[Accepted] Elemagic - Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Elemagic - Mage Application   [Accepted] Elemagic - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:15 pm

About You
Name: Greison
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes.
Can you raid more if needed?: Yes.

Realm: Stormscale EU
Character name: Elemagic
Class: Mage
Race: Human Female (will be changed if this application turns out to be accepted).
/played: 140 days.

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Tailoring (Including ToC recipes and Ulduar recipes) 450/450
Profession 2: Engineering 450/450
First Aid: 450/450

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage#_sbm7NzLTFnAJ,q3JeRO,10952

Why that spec & glyphs?: Arcane spec, after several patches.. now can be a dominating spec in DPS meters since arcane de-buff was raised by 1. This had as a result to increase damage eventually and make the arcane mage's rotation easier (than it already was tbh.) My spec is builded in that way so it can benefit mostly from 2 schools of magic damage that is currently the majority of most encounters in WotLK. 2 points in Incanter's Absorption adds the magical damage I absorb when using Frost/Fire wards or priest's shield to my spell power improving my performance.

Glyph of Arcane Blast+Arcane Missiles are used to maximize the damage of those 2 spells which are my basic spells of my rotation and Glyph of Molten Armor is used to convert my ''useless'' spirit to maximize my crit rating for a percentage of it.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Elemagic

Experience
Mention which raid instances you've been in and how far in each of them you came:
= PreTBC- none.
= TBC- (Kara /Gruul /ZA /Mag'theridon).
= WOTLK- (Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, EoE 10/25, Ulduar 10 (until Freya)/25 (cleared), ToC 10/25 (normal mode) and ToC hc 10 (until Anub)/25 (until Anub).

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort) :
The only achievement regarding PvE is -of the Nightfall- . This achievement was earned from a PuG before the faction change and all good players move.

You played other games on high level? No.

Previous Guilds?: Solid , One Percent Wipe

About

Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Psaris (RL friend of mine who informed me that your guild is in need of mages.)
Why do you want to join us?: I am looking for a solid and a mature core of players who are aiming high end-game content clearance and topping all rankings regarding PvE.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Expect 90% attendance or more and some professional gameplay / attitude.
Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!: I can bring some good amount of damage in 25man raids, tons of humour in gchat (plenty of it when I'm in mood) and professional gameplay when hard encounters is about to be launched.

Other

Computer specification: HP CPU, Intel Core2 4400 @ 2.00GHz with 2046 MB memory Ram and 32-bit Operating system.
Internet Connection: 24 mbps
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? No. Not at all.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Yes. Always useful when you want to know every aspect of you main character's class.
How do you keep yourself up to date? By searching any site that has FAQ regarding WoW and it's new contents or changes on the upcoming patches.

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: Yes.
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes, if needed.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yes, if needed.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Always.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Well wipes are excusable when in progress modes of course. So, yes is my answer.

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img22/9706/wowscrnshot112609213545.jpg

Do you use any macros?: Yes,lots of them.
Why and when (explain): Used when it's time for cc usually in raids.

Anything you want to add?: Faction is stiil Alliance but will change prolly soon enough and instantly if this application turns out accepted.

Last edited by Elemagic on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elemagic

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Elemagic - Mage Application   [Accepted] Elemagic - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:02 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Elemagicx

New armory of me as Undead Male, as I faction changed (couldn't resist Razz).
Back to top Go down
agouraki

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Elemagic - Mage Application   [Accepted] Elemagic - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:25 pm

Know him from college,he does good dps (he clearly knows his class) and a good person overall.

psaris.
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Elemagic - Mage Application   [Accepted] Elemagic - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:16 pm

That top row of buffs must be annoying!
Back to top Go down
Elemagic

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Elemagic - Mage Application   [Accepted] Elemagic - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:26 pm

I still can't find an addon to replace that annoying row of buffs ;((
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Elemagic - Mage Application   [Accepted] Elemagic - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:31 pm

Poke us ingame, welcome for trial.
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Elemagic - Mage Application   [Accepted] Elemagic - Mage Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Elemagic - Mage Application
Page 1 of 1