Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Warlock - Dinoth (Affliction)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dinoth

[Declined]Warlock - Dinoth (Affliction) Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Warlock - Dinoth (Affliction)   [Declined]Warlock - Dinoth (Affliction) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:37 am

About You
Name:Mixalis
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?:Yes
Can you raid more if needed?:Always

Realm:Stormscale
Charactername:Dinoth
Class:Warlock
Race:Undead
/played:103d on this one much much more in general

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1:Jewelcrafting
Profession 2:Inscription
First Aid:Full

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock#vHT5Tz96S4WsU,dpb,10958

Why that spec & glyphs?: Trying out affliction atm but im able to play in any of the 3 warlock specs with maximum performance.

Gear: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Dinoth
Mostly 245i lvl gear from toc 25 and toc 10hc

Experience
>On 60 : MC , BWL , AQ full clear and all bosses in naxx except 4h.
>On 70 : Kara and a bit of ssc-tk-bt was mostly playing pvp at the time since i had exams and couldn't dedicate.
>On 80 : 25man raids - All content on normal , few hard modes in udluar , and up to twins in togc25
10man raids - All content on normal , all ulduar hard modes except firefighter and yogg , everything else done in hard modes.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding : Not much here since i was playing with RL friends till now and we were doing very casual raiding .

You played other games on high level? Just wow for the most part and a bit of crappy other mmo games.

Previous Guilds?: Saluti Mortem (Lightning's Blade) , Furious (Jaedenar)

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Not that i know of
Why do you want to join us?: I finally want to do some progressive pve raiding since all my pve has been with RL friends for the most part and i haven't raided in a good guild since lvl 60

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Maximum dps , no fail , great tactic contribution and problem solutions.

Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!: Well i know its going to be hard to convince you just by words but i am an excellent pve player , i know the full potential of my class , i can really understand fights fast and i never fail ( well 99% anyway)

Other

Computer specification: Brand new mac no fps problems what so ever.
Internet Connection: A stady 10mb connetion no disconnects or lag problems (average of 100 ms )
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? Not at all

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Well i like to inform on new stuff of course but i always decide what is best for me from my own experience in boss fights . Theory is good but its usually faulty.

How do you keep yourself up to date? Different site announcements but nothing comes as close as a good guild that can provide you advice .

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: I can play on ptr's no problem if its for a serious cause.

Do you speak on ventrilo?: A lot if needed.

Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Would be more than happy.

Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Always

Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Np there

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img687/6121/doody.jpg

Do you use any macros?: Nothing complex just some felhunter dispels macros and so.

Why and when (explain): PvP mostly

Anything you want to add?: First of all since i use a mac i cant use vent unless it on speex so a vent test may be needed.

Just want to say that i have been on a pve break for the past 2 months so my gear may appear a bit short but i will not disappoint if accepted.
Also this is going to be a strike on me but this coming week i have some job to do in a water dam and i will be off for 3-4 days Tuesday-Friday prob and as well for the next 3 Mondays i have to attend my Sailing Seminars so i will have trouble joining raids on those days . I know it reduces my chances a lot but after this 1 week and 3 mondays ill be free for a 100% attendance and i will not let down. If you think you cant accept my only for this reason its very understandable and thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

[Declined]Warlock - Dinoth (Affliction) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Warlock - Dinoth (Affliction)   [Declined]Warlock - Dinoth (Affliction) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:16 am

Having other Warlocks as trial, cant trial to many ppl, GL in your search
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com

[Declined]Warlock - Dinoth (Affliction)
Page 1 of 1