Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Hieromiz 80 Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hieromiz

[Declined] Hieromiz 80 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Hieromiz 80 Warlock   [Declined] Hieromiz 80 Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:10 am

About You
Name: John
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: i sure can
Can you raid more if needed?: yea that's no problem at all

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Hieromiz
Class: Warlock
Race: Undead
/played: 93 days total, 53 @ lvl 80

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Tailoring(450/450). Got sash of ancient power, cord of the white dawn
Profession 2: Inscription(450/450)
First Aid: 450/450

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock#fawocbFiBxS5,q8wqeO,10894

Why that spec & glyphs?: I've chosen this specc because i really enjoy playing as destruction in pve, i like the huge crits and the high dmg you do. But i know this is also a variant of one of the best dps specc for locks atm. I used to have the 3% hit talent in affli, but after i reached a higher hit rating, i choosed to go replenish specc instead. The glyphs i have is conflag, immo and incinerate and i think they can speak for them selfs :> dmg increase, and conflag so i still got immolate up at my target when using conflag.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Hieromiz&gn=Apex

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)
In vanilla i used to play as resto druid on realm Genjuros, it was also my first character. When i reached 60 i got to join a swedish guild called "Liklukt". Some of my irl friends were already raiding at that time so they kinda boosted me in the beginning. Anyway, i mostly raided mc, zg and aq20, tried aq40 but it was too hard for us. Never went naxxramas at 60 either.
When TBC arrived i continued with my druid, was playing feral/OT this time, went karazhan, gruul's lair n' maggy. But after some time i decided to take a break from wow and raiding, can't remember for how long but, im guessing maybe 5-6 months. When i got back i decided to roll a warlock here at Stormscale, since i had one of my best irl friend playing here. Raided kara, maggy, gruul's, za, ssc(not vashj), mh and bt. All fully cleared. Unfortunately i never raided tk or sunwell.
Now in wotlk i've cleared evey instance/raid there is so far except algalon, both 10 and 25. I do know taccs and i've tried him on 10man, but haven't downed him..yet.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
One of my first big pve achievement was "the twilight zone(25)"(twilight vanquisher). I did this with a guild called "Imaginary", when it actually was a challange. Ulduar patch wasn't applied yet at that time, Got twilight zone(10) as well, got it after ulduar patch release though. Glory of the hero completed. Have a few hm's missing in glory of ulduar 10, a few more in 25..

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
Used to play cs before, played for 4-5 years before wow suddenly took over. So it's just wow atm.

Previous Guilds?:
At 80 i've been playing with a few but good guilds, first was Imaginary. Great guild, started naxx really early, got disbanded after some time. Our mt/rl got tired of the game, and no one else wanted to lead it so.. Second guild was Apex, they we're already known as a progressing pve guild in tbc. Nice guild, started Ulduar with them on patch day. Got to vezax with them before they took a break(gm/officers), we weren't disbanding but, almost, they kinda saved the guild for later, so to speak.
Third guild was Ultima, joined them shortly after Apex's decision about a break. Ultima we're progressing much faster at that time so i finally got to clear ulduar with them. When call of the crusade patch arrived we killed beasts, jaraxxus and faction champs that day. We kept on raiding totc25 but after some time we disbanded. After this i was guildless for some time, a few weeks maybe. And now im back in Apex, since i heard that they were gonna start up the guild again, think it was in september or something. Im still with them because i know the gm and some of the core members from earlier raiding days.

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: No, i don't think so
Why do you want to join us?: The main reason why i apply to you is because im looking for a faster progressing pve guild, tougher challanges etc. It's going too slow in apex, and im afraid that i wont be able to explore/raid icc fully when the patch arrives. My goals since wotlk release has been to explore and down every boss there is. I think it's a cool gaming experience overall to have achieved something like that. I didn't raid everything in vanilla, but thats ok, i was new to wow. In tbc i didn't went tk or sunwell, wich was a bit unfortunate. So when wotlk came i got a new chance, and i dont wanna waste it.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:
An active warlock, someone you can rely on. I never show up for a raid or a new boss "unprepared". Flasks/foods is always in bag, and i read up on new encounters/bosses always, watches videos and the whole kit. The thing is, i reallyi WANT to progress, i think that is an important factor. Im a motivated raider, i like to stay on top, but atm when in apex i feel that im stuck and can't get up because of the guild and its members.

Computer specification: asus radeon HD 4870 512MB PCI-E * Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 * 8GB RAM
Internet Connection: 8mbit
Do you have problems with your connection/computer?
nope, it's all good

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class?
yea it happens, mostly on warlocks den (www.wowmb.net)

How do you keep yourself up to date?
about new stuff? well, ensida.com, wowhead.com, wow-europe, mmo-champion.com

Do you speak on ventrilo?: yes
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: if needed sure, but imo i express myself better in writing. Raids is an exception though, no time for writing if there's a vital situation etc.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: absolutely
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: i never whine, im a happy lil fella :>

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img9/7499/wowscrnshot112109011608.jpg

Do you use any macros?: got no special macros
Why and when (explain):

Anything you want to add?: nope, i think i've said the most of it.Hope to hear from you soon! /Hieromiz What a Face
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

[Declined] Hieromiz 80 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Hieromiz 80 Warlock   [Declined] Hieromiz 80 Warlock I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Sorry we can't fit another lock into our roster.

GL with finding a guild.
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Hieromiz 80 Warlock
Page 1 of 1