Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Waraz - Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Waraz

[Accepted]Waraz - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Waraz - Warlock   [Accepted]Waraz - Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:33 am

About Me

Name:
Christian

Sweden

What days of the week can you raid on?:
All days.

Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?:
Yes.

Can you raid more if needed?:
Yes.

Realm:
Stormscale

Charactername:
Waraz

Class:
Warlock

Race:
Undead

/played:
210 days.

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Tailoring
Profession 2: Enchanting

No specific craft nor enchants worth mention.

First Aid: 428
Cooking: 406
Fishing: 345

Spec

Specc & Glyphs:
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock#fc29n4O7i5Cxx,qp8,10571

Why that spec & glyphs?:
Warlock standard. Dont need any hit from suppression, so i point the points in imp. HS and Soul Link.

Gear:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Waraz&gn=BACKPADDLE

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came.

Vanilla
ZG: Full Clear.
AQ20: Full Clear.

Onyxia: Full Clear.
MC: Full Clear.
BWL: Full Clear.
AQ40: Full Clear.
Naxx: Didnt experience.

TBC
Kara: Full Clear.
ZA: Full Clear.

GL: Full Clear.
Mag: Full Clear.
SSC: Full Clear.
TK: Full Clear.
MH: Full Clear.
BT: Full Clear.
SWP: Downed M'uru before the big nerf, KJ after.

WotLK
Naxx/EoE/OS 10: Full Clear.
Onyxia 10: Full Clear.
Ulduar 10: Full Clear, not on this character however. Some hardmodes.
ToC 10: Full Clear.
ToGC 10: Just the first boss.

Naxx/EoE/OS 25: Full Clear.
Onyxia 25: Full Clear.
Ulduar 25: Full Clear, not on this character however. No hardmodes.
ToC 25: Full Clear.
ToGC 25: None

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding.
[Realm First! Obsidian Slayer] 17/11/2008
[Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas] 19/11/2008 (actually before reset)

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
None.

Previous guilds
Guildname: Deceiver of Fools - Talnivarr-EU

Why did you leave?:
I choosed to quit the game 1 week after WotLK release due to lack off content. I thought gain level 80 and clearing all content during the first lockout had been to easy. I play the game to get challenges and WotLK did not bring me any. I had a great relationship with the guild and they did not blame me for quiting. Instance farming from week 1 was not a exciting option for me during this point.

About <Last Effort>
What do you know about us?:
All I know is that you have transfer/faction changed here and are looking for people to eventually conquer the server (At lease being a hardcore raiding guild : >)

Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?:
No.

Why do you want to join us?:
I want to experience the upcoming challenges in the PvE content. I want to be in a top guild on the server competing for the Realm First! achievments. If im not in a good guild aiming for the top I rather not play at all. Playing with skilled people with the same goal as me is the key to success and by joining you I feel that I can play the game the way I want to, hardcore.

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:
Disregard from the obvious maximized damage per second playstyle, you can expect a player that gives
everything. Experienced with years of warlock knowledge, skill and dedication I know what is expected from me and Ill do my best to deliver. Not doing that would be a failure to my gameplay and I would not be able to play due to guilty conscience.

As I was the warlock classleader, being the leader for my fellow warlocks during Sunwell was a great experience and did improve my gameplay a lot. I had to care about not just my own stuff but also being responsible for my warlock mates. It was fun but also sometimes frustrating on the endless whipes on some hard bosses like M'uru. But then we finaly manage to get a kill it felt awesome. With this in mind I always search for new challenges and reaching new goals.

As we raiding Sunwell we pretty much played 5 days/week mandatory raiding. And during my time in the guild as active raider (like 8-9 mounths) i hade very close to 100% attendance, which means I'm realy active and know what it takes to stay that way. Im also kinda addicted to thoerycrafting, and becouse of that Im always trying to peak my gear and increase my performance. The funniest part of World of Warcraft is in my opinion progress raids, therefor you will never see any bad or negative behavior from my side. By slowly improving on a unbeaten encounter, and eventually beat is awesome.

Im aware of that i dont have the best WotLK experiance, but i hope my long time warlock knowledge and raiding Sunwell hardcore experience will make up for it.

Other

Computer specification:
CPU: Intel Quad Q6600
GPU: GeForce 8800GT
RAM: 4 GB

Internet Connection:
24/1 from Telia.

Do you have problems with your connection/computer?
I've just got it for 2 months, but no problem so far.

Knowledge and theorycraft

Do you read theory about your class?
Yes

How do you keep yourself up to date?
Forums and Newsposts.

Which sites and forums do you visit
EJ for theorycrafting
MMO-champ for game info.

Do you have Ventrilo Mix?:
Yes.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes.

Do you speak on ventrilo?:
Yes.

Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?:
Sure!

Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?:
Naturally.

Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?:
Thats why i play (for progress)!

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img340/4826/wowscrnshot101609060349.jpg

Macros

Do you use any macros?:
Yes.

Why and when (explain):
Mainly focus macros. Not like it's as much used for PvE as for PvP, you always want to be able to cast this fast without changing targets. Like keeping a curse up or CC on a target.

[Anything you want to add?:]
Thanks for reading my application, hope I'll hear from you!
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Waraz - Warlock   [Accepted]Waraz - Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:26 am

oooh I like that you've killed M'uru pre-nerf :O

And I can fully understand why you would quit at the start of wotlk after having experienced that (though Sarth 3D is quite a fun learning curve back in early wotlk... even if I HATE HATE HATE that boss Razz)

On what char did you clear Ulduar btw?

Anyway like the looks of your app. We will discuss it and let you know our verdict Razz
Back to top Go down
Waraz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Waraz - Warlock   [Accepted]Waraz - Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Oh i forgot to tell you about that.

A had i classmate whos guild lacked healers. So i was asked to help them out as a holy paladin on some of their ulduar raids. I actually did sarth 3D 25man with them on my first raid, they had done the fight serveral times before but it was a fun experience anyway.

in ulduar i was attending the firstkills of mimiron, the general and yogg-saron. But after that the guild kinda fell apart and my services was not needed anymore.

I kinda forgot mention this then i wrote we apply, i blame the hour! But anyway then I look back at this time i dont really see me as a member of the guild. I just helped them out and it was a fun experience. I think then I left DoF I left the more hardcore raidings scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Waraz - Warlock   [Accepted]Waraz - Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Waraz - Warlock
Page 1 of 1