Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Ghingis - Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghingis

[Accepted]Ghingis - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Ghingis - Warlock   [Accepted]Ghingis - Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Name: Christoffer Toivainen
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yup.
Can you raid more if needed?: Ya.

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Ghingìs
Class: Warlock
Race: Undead
/played: 206 days, around 90 days on level 80.

Profession 1: Enchanting - 450
Profession 2: Jewelcrafting - 450
First Aid: 450

Specc & Glyphs: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#IMZbRchkAdihcgzAoE00V:noT

Why that spec & glyphs?
Im currently trying out the Demonology specc see'ing as its an extremely good raiding specc and with my current gear will be able to give every member in the raid a spellpower boost of about 480+. As I have not yet been able to test this properly in raids I dont know yet how well it will perform on single target DPS.

I have played and maximized my DPS as the standard Destruction specc allready so if im needed for pure single target DPS i can play that aswell.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Ghing%C3%ACs
Chardev did not seem to be working at the moment for some reason.
I might have my PvP gear equipped on armory but my gear is basically full ILvL245 gear with a few ILvL258 pieces.,ToC gear.
If you need to inspect or check my gear and gems closer just give me a whisper ingame and i'll show you.

Experience
Vanilla: Full MC / BWL, did two first bosses in AQ40. ZG and AQ20 was fully cleared.
TBC: Had a good raiding guild who cleared every instance / boss up to Brutallus in Sunwell before the guild disbanded.
WotlK: Everything cleared up to Anub in ToGC25.

I had a hardcore pve guild at the start of WotlK and manage to recieve Realm First's on Naxxramas / Sartharion and Malygos.

Previous Guilds?: Marmite / GODMODE

Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Tzimisce/Mauo
Why do you want to join us?: Im seeing myself idling in orgrimmar more and more for every day that goes and would like to pick up PvE again.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Everything that the warlock class can possibly give a raid.
Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!:
Simply put, i am one of the best warlocks that you can find right now, i know the class inside and out both PvE and PvP wise.

Other

Computer specification: Quite usual speccs, nothing over the top. Can run WoW on full graphics without any issues.
Internet Connection: 8 mb, works without problems.
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? Nop

Do you read theory about your class? Whenever i see it needed, i do.
How do you keep yourself up to date? I allways check up new abilities and changes to see what they do to the class and how i can use it to benefit me and the raid.

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: Yea ofc.
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yep, alot.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yea.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Obviously.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Im the guy who doesnt whine if people are doing what they are supposed to. I can however get very upset at people who keeps doing mistakes over and over again, and will in that case tell them.

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img6/21/wowscrnshot121409160710.jpg

Do you use any macros?: Yes, but mainly for PvP.
Why and when (explain): Using macros for PvE is simply if i need help to target something faster for quicker DPS, most of the time i do not use any PvE specific macros since i dont really see them needed.

Anything you want to add?
Nothing more then that I would love to join your guild and start raiding again.

Last edited by Ghingis on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mauox

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ghingis - Warlock   [Accepted]Ghingis - Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Best Lock I ever raided with, by far < he got my Vote ! Very Happy he is the ONE type of sucrificing his dps for raid buffs <3
Back to top Go down
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ghingis - Warlock   [Accepted]Ghingis - Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:42 pm

new site and been off a while, sorry for the delay...

will have a chat ingame u n me
Back to top Go down
Ghingis

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ghingis - Warlock   [Accepted]Ghingis - Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:38 pm

If im not online on Ghingìs i have an alt called Ghingix ingame.

Waiting for response.
Back to top Go down
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ghingis - Warlock   [Accepted]Ghingis - Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:27 am

Accepted whisper for inv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ghingis - Warlock   [Accepted]Ghingis - Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Ghingis - Warlock
Page 1 of 1