Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Roguenstain-Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roguenstain

[Declined]Roguenstain-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Roguenstain-Rogue   [Declined]Roguenstain-Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:19 am

Name:Lazos
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?:Yes.
Can you raid more if needed?:Sure.

Realm:Stormscale
Charactername:Roguenstain
Class:Rogue
Race:Undead
/played:57 days, 17 hours

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1:Mining
Profession 2:Jewelcrafting
First Aid:450

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#3uncTQ3avuMxRd,J6b-e,10676

Why that spec & glyphs?:I chose this spec because of my weapons(Axe & Sword).I chose Sinister Strike because the chance of giving a bonus Combo Point is very high and Combo Points are what we Rogues mainly use.I chose Rupture because it gives me more time to use more skills in that time that I couldn't use without the Glyph.I chose the Killing Spree Glyph because I can use it more often so I can do more damage.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Roguenstain

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. I began playing WoW in TBC but in a private server so I think there is no need to mention these experiences. I began playing Official at the launch of WotLK. OS 10m/25m - Naxx 10m/25m - Malygos 10m/25m - Ulduar 12/14 10m 10/14 25m - Onyxia 10/25 - TotC 10/25

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding:of the Nightfall,Twilight Vanquisher, Glory of the Hero
You played other games on high level? add them aswell.

Previous Guilds?:

Name:Anathema
Why I joined:I joined because it was a Guild that my irl friends made.
Why I leaft:The Main Tank of the Guild stoped playing WoW and the Guild didn't do anymore progress.

Name:Vice
Why I joined:It was one of the top server Guilds with great progress and it had experienced players I liked raiding with.
Why I leaft:They disbanded it.

Name:vanquished(currently in)
Why I joined:I Joined because the Leader is a in game friend of mine that asked for help with some raids.
Why I leaft:

Note:I only joined the Guild for help I am not a Official Member therefore I can leave without causing any Guild problems.

About <Last Effort>
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?:
Why do you want to join us?:I want to join your Guild because I want a Stable Guild with friendly people that I will enjoy playing WoW with and that can do high level raiding.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:You will gain very great boost in damage and a player that can listen and understand every situation.

Other

Computer specification:
Internet Connection:24Mbps
Do you have problems with your connection/computer?No.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class?Sometimes.
How do you keep yourself up to date?

Do you speak on ventrilo?:Yes
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?:Not really.But if you want me to I can.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?:Yes.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?:Yes.

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img695/7479/wowscrnshot110509101339.jpg

Do you use any macros?:Yes but not for raiding.
Why and when (explain):I use them for PvP.

Anything you want to add?:
Back to top Go down

[Declined]Roguenstain-Rogue
Page 1 of 1