Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Spytie - Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spytie

[Declined]Spytie - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Spytie - Rogue   [Declined]Spytie - Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:31 pm

About Me
Name: Alexis
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes
Can you raid more if needed?: Depend , but generaly yes on weekend .

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Spytie
Class: Rogue
Race: BloodElf
/played: 197 days O_O

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Jewelcrafting 450/450
Profession 2: Inge 435/450
First Aid: 450/450

Specc & Glyphs:

Atm i play mutilate because i got better weapons ( 216 dps ) but if you need me as combat , my gear got enought arp i just have to change gems , and get new weapons but its not that hard . http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#34eJr9iYGpM24,aYI,10835

Why that spec & glyphs?:

Why mutilate ? Because i like how to play it , moreover i got better weapons for this spec.
You can notice i dont have imp rupture , because nowdays if you read therorycrafting , as mutilate its better to do only envenom and dont do rupture , thats why i got the +20% heal and energie recovering instead . Glyphs : Since i dont have rupture in my talents i remplaced rupture glyph by fan of knives one to do more dmgs on cleaving adds etc.

Gear: (Link to armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Spytie
http://chardev.org/?profile=320919

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)

Vanilla : i didnt played
TBC : i was pvping , just cleared karazan / grull / sct / zul aman like everybody
WotLK : Naxx 10 / 25 clear . Ulduar 10/25 stoped at mimiron in pugs . ToC 10/25 full clear normal mode .

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)

I'm just starting the pve now so no i dont have anything achieved to show how pro i am ( i just join pugs every week )

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.

I played Lineage II at pretty HL 4 years ago but i totaly stoped now.

Previous Guilds?:

PvP ones , alliance side : IRON MY SHIRT WOMAN , then i faction changed horde and we create the same guild , now i'm trying to join the HL PvE

About

Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Malold

Why do you want to join us?:

To PvE ofc , principaly to be ready for the citadell in 3.3 since i think it will be impossible in pugs.

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:

a good player , able to do everything without failing . a decent DPS , and a cool guildmate ! :p Moreover i'm gladiator , was playing mage rogue last season , it proove that i'm not a tard Wink

Other

Computer specification: Decent one even if my graphic card is a bit crap , i got 0 lags / freeze with my video's setup
Internet Connection: Really good one since i live in france , i play with 35ms
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? No.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Yes
How do you keep yourself up to date? WoWwiki / mmo champion / forum

Do you speak on ventrilo?: Not so much , generaly only when needed with ppl i dont know well , but im prett talkative with friend Very Happy
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: If needed.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Yes i got enought money :p
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: OFC !

Link picture to UI:
(http://imageshack.us/) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/1883/wowscrnshot112209140813.jpg

Do you use any macros?:

A lot ...
Why and when (explain): i will pass all my pvp macro about gouge / kick / blind / sap a focus ...
PvE macros : I got a macro to swap my OH weapons beetween deadly / instant to maximise DPS , on 3.3 it gonna be useless since they will change deadly poison .
I use a macro to trick of treath someone w/o trageting him , i gain time like that
Exept those ones i dont use tons of macro for PvE , most are for PvP

Anything you want to add?:

No , i think i'v been short and clear Very Happy
Just , i'm not english but i understand it and i speak it decently , there is no any problems with the fact i'm french exept for orthograph but i'm understandable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tessla

[Declined]Spytie - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Spytie - Rogue   [Declined]Spytie - Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:29 pm

sorry dont have rogue spots atm
Back to top Go down

[Declined]Spytie - Rogue
Page 1 of 1