Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Drjohan - holy / disc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drjohan

[Declined] Drjohan - holy / disc Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Drjohan - holy / disc   [Declined] Drjohan - holy / disc I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:50 am

Information about your character

Name: Drjohan

Realm: Stormscale

Class: priest

Race: Undead

Talents
I have chosen to invest in gear specc in holy or shadow on the ground that have the ability to be able to play and Pharma beyond pve progress, that is, offspecc I plays shadow which, although outside Raid Instance would be required so I have sometimes taken into the raids on the grounds of slacker shadow priests. Holy, as a main specc because that the whole has always been a bit of my thing, that is what I've been playing most during my time on WoW, about 1½-2 years so I feel right at home there:).) When it comes to play discipline specc there is always options for respecc which I am very open.

The gems/Enchants
I have chosen to gem with Spirit/haste and spellpower. Even with Enchants. I always choose the best the gems/enchants by sitting and calculate, chat with other priests in the high class and test me which one is best, check also around the forums to the proposal for game styles when I try to find the best for me. Spirit/haste I think it is most needed to holy specc as priest. I try to always get the gem/socket bonus but wouldn't work. So would I ignore the stamina bonus.

Professions
Mining and Enchanting, thought as I chose my Professions but I just wanted a extra money income. Given in Istanbul, there was a little behind and it was 23sp on rings at that time. However, given thoughts have to switch professions to Jewelcrafting/mining. Not only for the cruel money income but also the cruel epixxx gems) made of it.

Personal information

Employment
I currently studying to become an electrician. electricians line is a very lazy line:) due to all virtual labs we have, and the faster you are in school all the more you can stay at home, that is to say that I is a very long way and has a great deal of leisure to wow:))

Task
I play as often as I can, which is quite a lot. On weekdays, I almost no different for me, I tend to workout sometimes but it is immediately after school time so I receiving a lot of time with Wow, progress on the top raids can I sit at night which I have the whole past on BWL time:)) When it comes to dinner to eat at the always at the computer if I sit in the middle of a RAID. Domestic animals have I but I never shared, however, go with it, because it is mother which forces us have dog.

References
Not what I know, but it may be possible for a long time ago.

Previous guild
The Kremlin high, when I first started in which appeared on the way the perfect at any time. people were wonderful. A good progress with good leaders and so on. But it was all because people started to leave on the grounds that they wanted to play a little more serious, it was oblans in only were able to bring and everything went down, it was then that I decided to take a long raid off (this was almost right at the ulduar release). Now I am back again more loaded than ever and look for a new guild where you can get that feeling again:).)

Guild activity
Make your custom groups/raids?
It depends on what the group is to run, daily hc and almost all 10-man raids I usually close down force and time for such a good group as possible to a swift and job clean run.

Why us
Have always a little with a delight of throw a apply to you. But it was never because I is more of a guy who stay in were able to bring I like, that is to say Fatigue at this case:) (an old hardcore guild). As it is, it does not now that Last Effort is any guild that can guarantee to start run hard core which I am very aware of, but I think that you have had a very quick and job progress in the short time on Stormscale. To play with you would give me your golden opportunity to be made to feel to again what it feels like to play both tactiskt and perhaps a bit hardcore ofc;). Main reason why I apply to you is, of course, your way to play and the people of progress were able to bring and your quick.

Class role
I think priest is a class that has a little more important than other healers, however, is the other, also folded ofc:).) In raids, there are slightly different speccs due to slightly different roles, and so on, but for the most part is the AoE healing that priest is divine good at, including at massdispels when needed:).)

Why you
As I said, I am a good player wich know my class. And I am cruel loaded on to start playing now again after my short raid off time. I will be able to play the whole night, even the entire days at the progress raids which I do not believe most of them are, and I am sure others need to this as much as I want.

PvP
Played alot of PvP on vanilla wow, was not the same thing when they removed pvp ranks and added the arena. At the moment do I only daily pvp and WG for money and for fast honour.

Your computer
Operating system:, win7.
Setup.
Xfx Nvidia video cards: 9800gtx +.
Frame: 4 g.
CPU: Intel core due 3.16 (3,81 overclocked) GHz.
Internet: broadband company 24/10 megabits per second.
fps problems, I have never encountered, are always on 60fps was that, even in dalaran, with my Internet connection I usually be on around 70-100 Ms.

Ventrilo
Yes, it is no problem.

Contact you
0733396226 goak47 @ Hotmail. com

PvE-experience.
Pre TB.
Molten core-farm status.
BWL-farm status.
AQ10-farm status.
AQ40-2/10.
TB.
This also all until I drove on farm status until, Black temple came out. Then thought that the game had become so piece of cake if you thought back how it was there that actually Razorgore example did not include the and took a long break.
WotLK.
When I do not WotLK com had the idea of starting with wow again, but when my homies complaining to me for a while and showed all new things we could do, ex hardmodes, then to resolve to the skull in me, and I went straight to the nearest game business and bought the game, did not more than a week before I was 80 and had cleared everything. so that is has cleared everything but some HMs in Ulduar due to my raid off I had, and not ToGC since I have just started playing again:).)

Favorite encounter
It will be enough Razorgore in Bwl, it was on vanilla wow when I played with the fatigue with my shaman, it was 40 persons, all had an important task to perform which was powerful and really fun:).) At any rate, we stopped at one and the same boss for several weeks due seriousness on bwl was State of mind. When we finally took down Razorgore after about 4 weeks, I have never seen a better feel almost. After this sick long time that we had on us before we shot he was worth it, after he took we all bosses up to nefarian which was absolutely incredible, had not had any problem with little resistance, nefarian was not so difficult, but had hoppast still satisfying fight:Smile.)

/played on 80
32 days with priest. 16 days on the warrior. 3 days on dkn

face a new content
As I said before, on vanilla wow time was I used to be to die on one and the same boss for weeks. I see more "wipe that progress rather than as a failed attempt:))

Theorycrafting
Well, I do not directly to sit on one and the same homepage to find facts. But I check around here and there in a variety of forums/websites/blogs and compare the facts/theories, sums up everything, and tries to obtain what is best for my class (s).

Do you speak on ventrilo?: sometimes.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: my understanding of English, and also my writing is an excellent way. But when it comes to talk English I am rather quiet. Say now if small stuff if there is something important in a boss, etc.
Willing to bring pots and shiesty, to every RAID?: always
Will you "wipe on progress Bob's without whining?:" wipe = progress, why cry? Smile

Link picture to UI: (http://US/) imageshack.
http://com/eanamnlsaj yfrog.

Do you use any macros?: Yes
Why and when (explain): I use of almost all the time, have put it on all my healing spells. So it is mouse-over. It simplifies the healing for me and it's faster to heal, especial when using the addon "Grid" as I do.
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

[Declined] Drjohan - holy / disc Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Drjohan - holy / disc   [Declined] Drjohan - holy / disc I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:00 am

We do can not place you in our current setup I fear.

GL with finding a guild.
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Drjohan - holy / disc
Page 1 of 1