Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Ságá - Fury Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saga

[Declined]Ságá - Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Ságá - Fury Warrior   [Declined]Ságá - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:39 pm

About You

Name: Simon
What days of the week can you raid on?: monday,wednesday and/or thursday and sunday.
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: ye..no problem..
Can you raid more if needed?: yes i can..tho not much longer then 12 when i start working as a truck driver, up very early to load the truck and stuff..Razz

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Ságá
Class: Warrior
Race: Troll
/played: 124 days on warrior, got an 70 priest that was my main most of the time during bc, and a pala..but i guess its warrior that counts^^

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: 450 BS, got 5 Ulduar recipes, missing one, got atm:
Threads of Destiny
Spiked Deathdealers
Belt of the Titans
Plate Girdle of Rightousness
Indestructible Plate Girdle

Profession 2: 450 JC, Got some melee dps epic and some tank epics , just recently started to get som caster gems, mostly because i wanted to have the opton for my paladin..i can list the gems:
Inscribed Ametrine - 10str and 10 CR
Stalwart Ametrine - 10 dodge and 10 def
Solid Majestic Zircon - 30 sta
Fractured Cardinal Ruby - 20 ArP
Bold Cardinal Ruby - 20str
Precice Cardinal Ruby - 20 exp rating
Sovereign Dreadstone - 10str and 15 sta
Smooth Kings Amber - 20 CR
Tick Kings Amber - 20 def
Brilliant Kings Amber - 20 int
Enduring Eye of Zul - 10def 15 sta

First Aid: 450
Cooking: 1 havnt started lvling it yet,buying most food atm.
Fishing: 450

(also got 450 mining on my pala, wich come in handy for my BS/JC, and gona lvl skining for som extra income on my hunter)

Spec
Specc & Glyphs:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LGbhzfhZhxh0E0u0eRVkAo:moG0zV this is my current spec, mind u tho..idk why i have put 2 in rend, i think it was a missklick on my spec..but gona change that asap..here is 2 other specs i am concidering (would like some feedback on this no matter if i get accepted or not, to get someone else opinion(= ) :
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LN0hzfhZhxe0V0u0eRVkAo:MoG0zV (alternatly with a execute glyph)
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LN0h0fhZhxj0Vcu0eRVzAo:moG0zV (alternatly with cleave glyph) ... i am currently speced with one fury spec and one prot spec..could spec with to fury specs also..the main spec and the cleave spec.

My prot spec is atm (tho gear is not good enough for toc 25 atm i think) :
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LAbZhxZVItrgcdbbIzsho:cNdmcz
(give me all the tip u want on prot, not that of an expd tank)

Why that spec & glyphs?:
Fury in general is because i enjoy playing it, been playing it since day one in january 2005..arms i think is a little boring tbh...must be somthing with furys dual wield that attracts me:P
The spec i have chosen as my fury spec is because i feel atm it gives the best result for me with the lowerd CD on DW and Recklessness (and berserker rage for breaking those fears, and bloodrage for when i need moar rage)...
I got CP because there is not allways an ret pala, or even 2 palas in a raid, then the CP would be nice to have, tho i dont think its a must, more like as i said, good to have.. i have UW 3/5 atm, but i think i may need 5/5 as i have had some rage starvation problems lately..
I also chose to include HF in my spec to have even more CC breaking wich can come in handy.

The other specs is to enhance both rage and dps, specialy for multi target cleave fights..

When it comes to tanking, i must admit i have pretty low exp on tanking, and have only goten some advices from other warrs with tank as MS.

Gear (Link to profile/armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)
Damage gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=S%C3%A1g%C3%A1
Healing gear: N/A
Tanking gear: http://chardev.org/?profile=303936

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came (mention pre-WOTLK as well). (Mention them as: vanilla wow, TBC, WotLk)

Vanilla wow:
Only did zg and a world boss..was very slow with my lvling.

TBC:
Karazhan - clear
Gruuls Lair - clear
Magtheridons Lair - clear
Serpentshrine Caverns - clear
The Eye - 3/4
Mount Hyjal - 3/5
Black Temple - 3/9
DLK - down
Doomwalker - down

WOTLK:
Naxxramas 10 & 25 - clear
Obsidian Sanctum 10 & 25 + 3 - clear
Eye of Eternety 10 & 25 - clear
Ulduar 10 & 25 - 12/14 (yogg at around 5-6%)
Trial of the Crusader 10 - clear
Trial of the Crusader 25 - 4/5
ToGC - none..only tried and goten to icehowl in 10 man.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)

I dont have realy many, Undying, Twilight Vanq, Heartbreaker, I Could Say This Catch Is Rare, Loose Your Illusion, Orbit-uary, Stokin the furnace, She Deep Breaths More....for the rest of my achievs u can check armory

You played other games on high level?
Only CS..nothing moar.

Previous guilds
Guildname: Chaos Order, was the last guild that i realy enjoyd beeing in and raided with, atmosphere was good officers were nice, polite and, well generaly as the other members..only put their officer face on while in raid....
Why did you leave?: Unfortunatly the guild management wasnt realy good, well thats what me and some others thought, thats why we left...we had been there in 8-7 months then.

Guildname: I am currently in Tesla Coil...we havnt raided much since i arrived, due to some lack of ppl as i understand it..
Why did you leave?: Havnt left...I'm still here, but i see no reason staying, as all of the officers seemingly are leaving.

Have been in some other guilds after CO, but most of them have either disbanded or ppl constantly not showing up/canceled raids.

About <Last Effort>
What do you know about us?: I know u are some guys, or core, from SEED on frostwhisper alliance, wich had pretty awsm progress, and are now looking for a good horde server to build up a new good pve guild...starting from 10 man to 25 man, as i understood it.

Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: I dont think so..

Why do you want to join us?:
I want to join because i am looking for a PvE guild for 10, or mainly 25, man raids at a high lvl...and i found the ppl that i have talked to friendly..well, i've only talked to tesslá tho.

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:
Loyalty, dedication and awarness...I'm also a nice guy who dont go around bashing other ppl for diferent stuff, and I'm a helpfull person and a person who gives respect to ppl who ecualy respect me for who i am both in game and in the real life.

Other

Computer specification:
3Ghz DC AMD CPU atm, gona change to QC at the new year.
3.7GB ram corsair gaming.
512 MB Geforce 9800 GT

Internet Connection: 5MBit Canal Digital

Do you have problems with your connection/computer? Nope..have had some bluescreens lately, tho it only happens when i run 2x WoW...error is refering to a minidump file that failed..so my guess is memory might have a flaw..

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class?
Yes i do...i dont craft any myself tho, my maths is not that good:P But i stay up to date.

How do you keep yourself up to date?
For WoW in general i check by MMO champ every monring and evening..also stoping by ElitistJerks every week..and in general going in to forums checking out diferent theorys and other interesting stuff..tho i do not take everything said in the forums forgranted...unless it comes from blizz themselves..
Which sites and forums do you visit, I'd say i've mentioned that.

Do you have Ventrilo Mix?: Yes, and 3.x
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, 2 actualy.
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes if needed and if asked...can ofc also stay for a chat, but that is not realy smthn i do asap, until i get to know ppl in the guild.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yeees
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Yes
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Yes

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)
http://img399.yfrog.com/i/wowscrnshot101409231712.jpg/

Macros/ Keybindes
Dont use macros tho..but im allways willing to try..only macros i have is for proffession add and prospecting:P
Keybind u can see on the picture...but i can list them to:
1 - BT
2 - WW
3 - Execute
4 - VR
5 - HS
< - Berserking
MB5 - Cleave
MB3 - HT, think I'm gona change that to smthn else tho.
Q - Slam
E - Pummel
F - BS

!Feel free to contact me in game or via theese forums for questions or clarifications!
Back to top Go down
Tessla

[Declined]Ságá - Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Ságá - Fury Warrior   [Declined]Ságá - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Sorry cant give you a spot atm, good luck in your search
since a optimal raid setup only got 1 dps warr spot

sorry for gotten your hopes up, we might recruit one later on
Back to top Go down

[Declined]Ságá - Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1