Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Wodoohunter - tauren hunter - stormscale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wodoohunter

[Declined] Wodoohunter - tauren hunter - stormscale Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Wodoohunter - tauren hunter - stormscale   [Declined] Wodoohunter - tauren hunter - stormscale I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:38 am

About You
Name: Morten Jensen
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes, though at Tuesdays, I will be 30 min late, due to kickboxing practice
Can you raid more if needed?: When I am online I can raid almost all the time, some small issues can happen, but not in raid times of course.

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Wodoohunter
Class: Hunter
Race: Tauren
/played: 250 days, on my hunter. Have several alts, where I have high played as well.

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Enchanting = 80 attack power
Profession 2: Leatherworking = 80 attack power
First Aid: 450/450, and always have bandages with me.

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#ZLKMCM9BrRM11,F6Y-q3,10894

Why that spec & glyphs?:
I use 7/57/7, because in trial of the grand crusade, going MM with high armor penetration are the best dps, in my talent spec I have 1 in improved hunters mark, for the reason that I used to mark, and I gives 55 more ranged attack power to all hunters, this talent can be placed otherwise, when I get more best in slot items, then I will rechange my talent build, I will place the point in 1% hit, and in raids where there are a blood death knight attempting I will place 2 points in focused aim, for the 2% hit, so I dont have to eat hit food or gem for it.
My glyph at the moment are based on a long fight from 100% to 80%, and the using blood lust, with more critical fights where at 20% it takes longer time I will change my aspect of the hawk glyph, and get kill shot instead.

Gear: (Link to armory) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Wodoohunter
I am also trying to collect beastmastery gear, but haven´t been able to collect that many items for that spec,.

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)
vanilla experience: I have killed all bosses up to 4 bosses into naxx25 man, then my guild´s main tank stopped playing and our second tank wanted to play with some friends in another guild, and slowly my guild at that time fell apart.
The burning Crusade: I have killed everything in sunwell, and when black temple and mount hyjal was up I cleaned it 2 times, progress wise, meaning that I first went on my paladin and followed a guild and cleaned it all, after a while the guild stopped raiding and I choosed to go back on my hunter, when it was on sylvanas, I joined a guild and went through ssc/tk/mh/bt again, and came with good inputs in how to do it, a few times my advises was not the best for the guild but sometimes it was.
Wrath of the lich king: I have killed twins in togc25 man, and I have 48/49 attempts in togc10 man

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
I have the drake from naxx10 man meta archievement, and twilight vanquisher.
You played other games on high level? add them as well.

Previous Guilds?:
GODMODE, that is the guild I play in at the moment

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: tzimische
Why do you want to join us?: I have heard that you have good progress and that´s some of the things I am looking for when I search for a new guild
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: a stable player that shows up when needed, and I a social player as well
Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!: because, I am no robot, I can adjust to the different encounter, and I can speak in guild chat about various terms of the game.

Other

Computer specification: my computer is around 6 month old, and are build for gaming purpose only
Internet Connection: I got 4 mbit dl and 1.5 mbit up load
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? no

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? I often read theory about my class, to see what I could improve to increase the output of my character.
How do you keep yourself up to date? I am checking mmo-gaming every day, and on a weekly basis I am looking at elitiskjerks, and various forums about the game.

PTR without any fuzz and whine?:
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes, when I feel it is necessary
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Should there be anything feel free to get me on vent, I prefer talking about guild recruitment on vent, because you can get another view on people while talking with them
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: yes, I see buffs as a part of gear, and there are no reasons for slacking, when you play
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Wipe will most likely happen when in the learning phase, and its a part of the game, so I don´t see a reason in whining due to this.

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)
there is nothing special about my UI, I only use x-pearl / grid / dbm while raiding, else everything are standard unit frames

Do you use any macros?:
Why and when (explain):
miss direction macros, for specific tanks.
Anything you want to add?:
if you want to know anything, feel free to wisper ingame, then i would like to chat or talk on vent.

best regards
/wodoohunter
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

[Declined] Wodoohunter - tauren hunter - stormscale Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wodoohunter - tauren hunter - stormscale   [Declined] Wodoohunter - tauren hunter - stormscale I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:15 pm

Sorry for the slow response.. but we had to see how things evolved before giving a definate answer. ATM we don't feel we could fit you in Sad

Good luck with finding a guild, mate.
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Wodoohunter - tauren hunter - stormscale
Page 1 of 1