Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Kaiim - Resto Shaman - Recruitment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiim

[Accepted] Kaiim - Resto Shaman - Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Kaiim - Resto Shaman - Recruitment   [Accepted] Kaiim - Resto Shaman - Recruitment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:49 am

Hi... I spoke via in-game chat few days ago with one imba druid and he gave me this link... So here is my application.

Character Name: Kaiim
Class: Shaman
Race: Tauren male
Your age: 23
Your nationality: Serbian
Your connection: 16MB download / 1MB upload
Your current server: Stormscale EU

1) Link your armory profile and explain your choice of gear / talents (List PvE gear if not currently equipped). List any serious alts you have.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Kaiim

My first and only character was Shaman. I started as Alliance though and I played as Dranei shaman. At first I was dedicated PVP player, but after S3 I started to play PVE very serious. I was known as the best elemental shaman or one of the best on my server (Burning Blade).
After WOTLK is released I made a break from WOW... after that I made DK which I don’t play very much… I used to play at the beginning, but not anymore (since it is my brother’s character now)… I played shaman as ele/ench/resto before WOTLK, but I realized that I can’t get best possible gear for all 3 so I decided to play as resto/ele. My main spec is resto, but I can play ele as well if needed. My current gear is PVP/PVE (80% PVE) mix and I have 3k+ bonus healing as resto together with 30% critical chance and decent MP5 (460 MP5 with totem while casting)… I have also better MP5 gear (especially trinkets from TOC25 and Onyxia25 so I can equip those for longer fights). My weapon and shield are both high tear Relentless Gladiator and I also have best possible PVP gear. All my PVE parts like gloves and trinkets, wrist, belt and rings are lvl 245 items (head, neck and shoulders are lvl 232) and I can heal very good in any 25 man raid. My ele spec is also very nice with head from Onyxia 25 and some other PVE parts... but it is not important since I am applying as resto.

2) What are your usual playing hours, and are there any days you can't raid.

I can play almost every day, especially after 7PM… On weekends I am free as well. Of course there will be some days when I need to go somewhere or do something like any normal person does, but I can say for sure that my playing time is much above average. And I ensure you that I will be available for VOA, TOC, Onyxia (both 25 and 10) every week!

3) List your raiding experience and your guild history. What kind of progress did you have with previous guilds, and why did you leave them? Why do you want to leave your current guild?

As I already mentioned, I was playing on Burning Blade… Since BB is not so populated I migrated to Neptulon and joined Nidvardir. We farmed Black Temple every week and we killed few bosses in Sunwell Plato… So it was very serious guild and was in it for few months. After that I migrated back to BB to help some of my friends in PVP and finally I decided to move somewhere else. I migrated to Stormscale and I changed my fraction to horde, since alliance was so bad. Previously I was member of one imba PVP guild but I forgot the name lol. I will update you with their name as soon as I find it out. I did all 25/10 raids in game but without guild… I didn’t take those Achievements in consideration because it is not so big deal for me… For example, I went to TOC like 15 times and I never killed Anub’arak on 25 mode because ppl were leaving all the time and it was not a guild run, no ventrilo or skype and so many retarded players… But I have TOC 10 achievement for example… I have both VOA 25/10 and Onyxia 25/10… I have both Naxx… I was in Ulduar as well but I didn't clear it. I can say that I know all tactics and I will not cause any guild to wipe because of me. I did also try hard mores few times, but without any success (we had ppl below 3k dps and not so good tanks and once they even assigned me to be MT healer, so...)

4) What do you do to improve your character? Tell us what you do to optimize your understanding of your class and their role in endgame raiding, both regarding theory and practical application of such. A screen-shot of your UI is appreciated.

Well, I could speak for ages but I will not do it. I was going for Gladiator rank in PVP and I didn’t make it in this season because I made a long brake from wow after BC I am Duelist now… I am coming back in my best form and I am going to play both PVE and PVP to exploit this game completely! lol I already have best possible weapon and shield, and more then 50% of my gear is best possible at the moment, and I ensure you that I can heal very, very well. Normally I am the top healer in those random people runs trough VOA, Onyxia… but I will improve my gear even more. I already saved many Emblems of Triumph and I will start with PVP gear replacement... but if I link you Relentless Weapon you will see that it is better then 90% of PVE weapons, so… I have many UI screen-shots but I don’t know how to send them or how to attach them on this document… I will provide you with some if I join your guild and I hope that you guys are using Ventrilo or Skype since WOW is boring as hell without it. I do expect to improve my gear and my character as much as possible and I am already working very hard on my PVE gear... my friends left my 3vs3 team because I was slacking for arena. Sad

5) Tell us why you want to join Last Effort. What you hope to achieve, and what you can offer to achieve just that?

The main reason I want to join this guild is respect! I don’t like those retarded guilds and false promises. I was in many, many guilds… but few of them were real! As soon as I changed fraction to horde I was invited to Only Human but I was kicked by someone and I don’t know who it was. Then I was invited back by Inflamex who invited me at the beginning, but I was kicked again, invited… and it was the end of the story for me. I would not join Only Human for 100k gold now… Many good people there, but… I expect from Last Effort to recognize me and to give me a chance to show myself and I will not break your hearts. lol

6) Do you know anyone in Last Effort? Who in your previous guild(s) can vouch for you?

The answer is no. I just saw one imba druid and I found out for you guys! But as far as I know its very hard to find very good PVE guild at Stormscale at the moment and I feel really bad because of it. I saw one imba tank and I asked him if there are some other guilds on this server beside Last Effort and nam and he replied: No! So I am desperate now and I don’t know what to do, but…

7) Tell us a bit about yourself and your occupation. Any previous gaming/mmo experience?

I am medicine student, which sucks so bad… but it is ok. I play basketball and table tennis (sounds stupid I know )… And what else should I say? I think that I wrote more then enough and I hope you are not bored so much now after reading all those words… If there is one free spot for me inv me to your guild just for fun. I will not ask or roll for any gear, since gear in not a big deal for me. I will prove myself to you and if I am good enough, we can speak about my future in your guild, If not I will leave and stop trying with PVE… Crying or Very sad

*Edit:

- My professions are Enchanting (both rings are enchanted with 23SP) and Engineering (I am using it for 340 haste on gloves). Both professions are 450

- I am using headset (of course) and both skype + ventrilo and I speak if needed Smile

- I have flasks + pots with me all the time

- As I said, I was not able to attach my UI screen-shots here but nothing so mysterious about my UI... I am using key-binds + macros (for example: instant heal), but not so much since my spell rotation is very simple.

- I am full of adons as well (lets open one new post just for them Surprised )

- As soon as get 1 Trophy of the Crusade I am going to buy new PVE chest (I have 100 Emblems of Triumph at the moment ) Smile

- /played 171 days 23 hours Smile

- First Aid:450, Cooking:0, Fishing:0

- Link to my spec and glyphs: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Kaiim&gn=After+Eight
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kaiim - Resto Shaman - Recruitment   [Accepted] Kaiim - Resto Shaman - Recruitment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:20 am

I feel like nitpicking ^^

Use the application template. Showing creativity isn't bad Very Happy But it makes things easier to oversee when we know where to look for a certain bit of info instead of having to reread your app every time ^^

Was your sunwell kills before or after the mother of all nerfs?

Log out in the pve gear you have available. Seeing a piece or two pvp gear is ok... Well it isn't but it's understandable Razz But seeing resi gems makes my inner pve slut cry. ^^

Quote :
I hope that you guys are using Ventrilo

You would have had an answer had you used our own app template Very Happy (Yes, back to nitpicking Razz)

Why were you kicked from those other guilds?

Quote :
I have flasks + pots with me all the time

Foodbuffs are also mandatory ^^
And while I'm on that subject. Slack slack on your cooking/fishing Razz So hope you're rich ^^
Back to top Go down
MAHN

MAHN

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kaiim - Resto Shaman - Recruitment   [Accepted] Kaiim - Resto Shaman - Recruitment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:50 pm

this apply I actually wanna vouch, done some arenas and chitchat and hes a cool guy. Atleast know what hes doing in arenas so pve shouldnt be a problem (since its 10times easier lolol).

No but big plus to Kaiim cheers
Back to top Go down
Kaiim

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kaiim - Resto Shaman - Recruitment   [Accepted] Kaiim - Resto Shaman - Recruitment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Name: Dusan

What days of the week can you raid on? Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?

I can play almost every day, especially after 7PM… On weekends I am free as well. Of course there will be some days when I need to go somewhere or do something like any normal person does, but I can say for sure that my playing time is much above average. And I ensure you that I will be available for VOA, TOC, Onyxia (both 25 and 10) every week!
Can you raid more if needed?
Of course I can…

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Kaiim
Class: Shaman
Race: Tauren (male)
/played: 171 days 23 hours

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Enchanting (I have skill 450 with normal patterns, nothing so special since I skilled up recently)
Profession 2: Engineering (I am very old and skilled engineer (skill 450) since engineering is my first and oldest profession. I think that I have all possible patterns, except fireworks, I hate them).
First Aid: Skill 450
Cooking: 0 (But I am using food buff all the time. I can buy it easily at AH, but I will go for max skill if needed)
Fishing: 0 (Same as cooking)

Spec: My current spec is resto 0/16/55

Specc & Glyphs: I am using Glyph of Chain Heal, Glyph of Earth Shield and Glyph of Lesser Healing Wave.

Why that spec & glyphs?
My spec is primary for raid healing because we shamans are spamming Chain Heal a lot, that’s why I didn’t go for improved Healing Wave. As soon as I get a new chest from badges (I am going for lvl 245 item) I am going to replace Glyph of Lesser Healing Wave with Glyph of Raptide.

(Link to profile/armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)

Damage gear: I have 2 Conqueror parts for Elemental and I have head from Ony 25, all other parts are same as on my resto specc. But I do have decent dps gear.

Healing gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Kaiim

Tanking gear: -

Experience

Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came (mention pre-WOTLK as well). (Mention them as: vanilla wow, TBC, WotLk)
I went to TOC like 15 times and I never killed Anub’arak on 25 mode because ppl were leaving all the time and it was not a guild run, no ventrilo or skype and so many retarded players… But I have TOC 10 achievement for example… I have both VOA 25/10 and Onyxia 25/10… I have both Naxx 25/10 achievements as well… and I was in Ulduar but I didn't clear it. I didn’t clear OS neither because I was not so active at the beginning as I already said in my “novel” above. I can say that I know all tactics and I will not cause any guild to wipe because of me. I did also try hard mores few times, but without any success (we had ppl below 3k dps and not so good tanks and once they even assigned me to be MT healer, so...)

My TBC experience is next: Karazhan, Zul’Aman, Hyjal Summit, Black Temple, And Sunwell Plateau (killed only first 4 bosses).

I didn’t play WOW pre-TBC; I purchased a game after TBC is released.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
My PVE achievements are not so astonishing since I didn't have serious PVE guild in WOTLK... bu my title at the moment is Duelist which means I was in top 3% of all teams on this realm and I am aiming for Gladiator title. I never liked 2vs2, that’s why I am missing Only 2 of us: 2200 achievement to have Arena Master Title. I hope you will take my PVP achievements in to the consideration.

You played other games on high level? Add them aswell.
Nope, only WOW

Previous guilds
Guildname: Knights of the Alliance
Why did you leave? I did not leave Kings of the Alliance; I changed my fraction to Horde.

Guildname: Only Human
Why did you leave? I didn’t like the way they treat new members. (Kicked, invited back again, kicked, invited back again..) Why kicked? I have no idea. Invited back? I have no idea why...

About <Last Effort>

What do you know about us?:
All I know about you is one imba feral druid who was speaking with me and who sent me link to this application and I appreciate his effort and kindness. What else should I know? I know that you are very nice PVE guild and you are very active.

Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?

Well I am not sure… I hope you will give me a chance to join your guild and to show myself. If I am good enough I can stay in your guild… If not…

Why do you want to join us?
I would like to have a ppl I know while raiding. I am tired of those random groups full of ninjas and ppl without a brain.

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?
You can have one imba shaman healer with brain…

Other

Computer specification: Pentium 4 EE 3,4 GHz, 2GB RAM, Asus X800XT graphic card (Extreme Edition)
Internet Connection: 16Mb download \ 1Mb upload speed
Do you have problems with your connection/computer?
Nope, not at all…

Knowledge and theorycraft

Do you read theory about your class?

Of course I do. I know shaman as I do know my pocket. I red a lot about shamans and each other class as well since I was dedicated PVP player. Knowledge about all classes and their spells is required.

How do you keep yourself up to date?
I have internet and wowhead, wow-wiki, YouTube and many other sources.

Which sites and forums do you visit?
Nothing special… I read official Blizzard forum a lot and some random forums about my class.

Do you have Ventrilo Mix?
Yes I do

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I am using a headset

Do you speak on ventrilo?
I don’t like to bother people during the raid. In my previous PVE guild at lvl 70 we let the tank speak, but after the raid is done and while on trash inside… it’s ok for me to speak as well.

Are you willing to discuss your application on ventrilo?
Sure thing

Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?
Of course (and food buffs as well)

Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?
I don’t get this question, but I never whine…

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)
Tried but it doesn’t work for me.

Macros

Do you use any macros?:
Yes of course

Why and when (explain):
I am using key-binds + macros (for example: instant heal), but not so much since my spell rotation is very simple. But instant Heal or instant Chain Heal is must have for me…

Anything you want to add?

Didn’t I already say toooooooo much?

No, I didn't. I have one more thing to add regarding to my PVP gear. I am using PVP legs and boots for PVE and I could replace them with lvl 232 PVE set for resto shaman, but I would like to get one Trophy of the Crusade for lvl 245 item. That is the only reason for my PVP part. It is stupid for me to give 75 badges for item with 15 intellect and 30 SP less... but if you insist I can get those lvl 232 items if it is going to be my argument for joining the Last Effort...

Tnx for reading

Last edited by Kaiim on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kaiim - Resto Shaman - Recruitment   [Accepted] Kaiim - Resto Shaman - Recruitment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:17 pm

Cheers, thanks for filling it in Very Happy

And my only real problem with pvp gear is seeing it gemmed with resi. I'm assuming that'll change Razz

We'll soon contact you to let you know our verdict ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaiim

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kaiim - Resto Shaman - Recruitment   [Accepted] Kaiim - Resto Shaman - Recruitment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Razya wrote:
Cheers, thanks for filling it in Very Happy

And my only real problem with pvp gear is seeing it gemmed with resi. I'm assuming that'll change Razz

We'll soon contact you to let you know our verdict ^^

As I already said I can log now and buy Thrall's Legguards of Conquest (lvl232 item) because I saved about 100 Emblems of Triumph... If you can't wait for me to get one Trophy of the Crusade and purchase Thrall's Legguards of Triumph (lvl245 item), sure - I will go and buy "bad" one and socket it with PVE gems...

But let me know what have you guys decided... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kaiim - Resto Shaman - Recruitment   [Accepted] Kaiim - Resto Shaman - Recruitment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Kaiim - Resto Shaman - Recruitment
Page 1 of 1