Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Vyo - Resto Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vyo

[Accepted] Vyo - Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Vyo - Resto Shaman   [Accepted] Vyo - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:23 am

Name: Kenneth

What days of the week can you raid on?: All days, if something comes up any day, ill inform you a couple of days before it happens, so you are aware of it.

Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: I can raid from 19-01 all days incase we need to get down a very annoying progress boss, and everyone else can do Smile

Can you raid more if needed?: Yes ^ Wink

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Vyo
Class: Shaman (Resto)
Race: Orc
/played: 31 days (This is because im having loots and lots of alts, with other friends at many other servers Smile and i my old account got hacked, so just started here in wotlk again Sad )

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Jewelcrafting, currently trying to farm all the epic gems needed for all classes in a guild
Profession 2: Engineering

First Aid: 0 - Can get it to 450 in 1 day if this is mandatory
Cooking: 0 - I should be able to get this maxed out in a couple of days also, and probably will do soon
Fishing: 225 - Fishing daylies! Very Happy

Spec
Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#f9wA5_x-qE-91,RtpRHO,10596)

Why that spec & glyphs?: Now i've played shaman so long, so i have also spent shit loads of gold, trying ever single spec and glyph combo i have seen people using, but i prefer doing raid heals in 25 man, and burst healing in 10 mans, thats also the reason for my gemming.

This spec and glyph combo is just the one i liked the most so far, and my riptide glyph which many doesnt use, is for raid healing in 25 man, so i can hold the riptide buff up at 2 targets at one time, which increases my chain heals, heals.

Gear (Link to profile/armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)
Damage gear: Full T 8.5 Enhancement and experienced for doing it. My offset items are crap Wink
Healing gear: http://chardev.org/?profile=306737

Experience
Vanilla:

MC
ZG
Onyxia
BWL
AQ 20
AQ 40

In vanilla world of warcraft, i have done every raid up until Naxxramas, we never got to do anything special in the old naxx except a few bosses, and a lot of reading on tactics, and today im still sad about i didnt get to try the instance properly before it got removed Sad

Burning Crusade:

Kara
Gruul
Magtheridon
ZA
SSC
TK
BT
The first couple of bosses in SWP

Woot, what a nice expansion, Illidan and Kil'jaeden! Very Happy Too bad i never got him down in 70, becuase our guild simply was not good enough, we had too many doing stupid mistakes, and the servers i was on then, did simply not have enough good players ;(

WOTLK!

Naxx 10 and 25 (lol)
OS
Maly
VoA
Ulduar 10 and 25
Toc 10 and 25

Including all hardmodes on 10 (not this char) and algalon on 10 man, ofcourse got all 25 tactics in ma head also. ToC 10 heroic with 25 tries left achiev, tho we really did it with 44, sigh at the DPS'ers slacking at owning Anub'arak amirite? ;D ToC 25 heroic only got like 70 tries on the first boss with my old guild on my shaman, they basicly did stupid stuff like having fun in fire, didnt look at range meters etc Sad

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding:

Heh. No sadly not, i havent even gotten Sarth 3D on this char, because i simply didnt really feel like doing them, because they are so easily doable, you just need some good members in the raid to succeed. (Tho iam progressing on my 10 man hardmode achievs for Ulduar, did a PuG this week for it and got all HM's down except Vezax and Yogg, because it became close to 01:00 at night, and people had to leave Sad still havent gotten Orbit-uary even since its this easy now, but ppls always happen to hate vehicle fights... sigh ;D)

You played other games on high level? add them aswell

Age of Conan, just when it came out, after 2 days /lol quit. :p

Warhammer online, got one character to max level, and decided to quit because i really didnt like the end-game experience, and was only playing it because my friends started.

Tried Aion when it came it, i hate it. Wings? lol fu, i prefer giant proto-drakes.

Previous guilds
Lots.. Wink telling 3 most important in my mind in WOTLK

My own guild with my friends was one called Nium, i was officer in it, and that was WOTLK just when it came out, so we practicaly cleared everything in a matter of weeks, but when it came to ulduar it showed how bad our raiders was, and our server did not supply enough good raiders to keep it going, so we disbanded sadly.

Machine, my 2nd old guild, we did full ulduar, ulduar 10 full hardmodes and algalon, but sadly, we were only able to do the 10 mans, because only 10-20 in the guild was experienced and good enough to do it once again, so it ended up our GM fucked up, being a bitch to everyone, applying to lots of other guilds while he still was the GM, he simply ninjaed GB and left = disbanded.

Zeus, my previous guild, i wasnt really in it so long, everyone inside it was VERY friendly, and we had a lot of fun, but that was practically almost it, they were simply only good enough to clear ToC, after all this time, and lacked good people, so many started to leave, and it ended up that we couldnt get enough for a full raid so i also had to leave :'(

About <Last Effort>
What do you know about us?: Nothing but what Tessla told me, tho it sounds very good, i heard you migrated from alliance because of a lack of skilled players, and that you were a big and good guild on the alliance side.

Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Well Tessla possibly Smile doesnt really know him/her just got whispered by him/her if i was looking for a hardcore raiding guild

Why do you want to join us?: Im joining you because i love to raid, get progress, be together with a lot of people and accomplishing things, and ofcourse get some sweet gear, achievements for some showoff Wink)

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Everything i have gotten. I will always do my best. If i ever do a mistake i will take your critisicm and try never to do the same things again if something should happen. I will always have enough flask, food buffs incase i miss a feast, and mana pots. and ofourse gold for the giant repair bills Wink

Other

Computer specification:
Intel Core Duo 2.50 GHz Processer
4 giga ram
2x Nvidia GeForce 8800M GTX Graphics card.

Internet Connection:
Did a internet speed test showing these results: 67 mbit download, 53,5 mbit upload. Im living at my college, which is for 3D. So our internet connection is the Uber pown Smile never experienced any problems in game.

Do you have problems with your connection/computer?:
Not at all

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class?
Yes, i do and i spend looots of time on it, but so far i havent really been able to find so much more, as now im not really that interested in elemental/enhancement theorys, because i know how the most effective way is to DPS with them, i dont think i need to know more, tho as Restoration, im always trying to gather more knowledge

How do you keep yourself up to date?
Lots of websites concerning WoW, the mose used is www.mmo-champion.com
Also using the Blizzard's forum because theres mostly a lot more ppl Wink

Which sites and forums do you visit
www.mmo-champion.com and www.wow-europe.com is the two i use the most, becuase that is where i have been able to find the most people responding any questions, and also using www.wowwiki.com for funny history, tactics on bosses and stuff like that.

Do you have Ventrilo Mix?: Yep
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yeah Wink
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yes
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Yep
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Yes ofcourse Smile

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/h/oi33.tinypic.com/24pihqh.jpg

Macros

Do you use any macros?: Nothing for my healing, some for the raiding part.
Why and when (explain): I dont see any need for any healing macros for my part, im having loots of /y macros with something like: Snobold on me!, Im in Tentacle! Help!, and so on for some special boss events, nothing more Smile

You sound like a good guild from what i've heard from Tessla, so i hope i can join you, and that we can have a lot of fun together, and get to own Arthas very soon! Very Happy
Im also hoping we are going to aim as high as possible in the guild, which means improving at all times, doing all possible upcoming hardmodes or atleast try progressing on them! Smile

If theres any questions, just reply here or whisper me inside WoW.

Thanks in advance! Smile

Edit: Oh and by the way, iam currently in the wrong spec if your going to armory me, and wrong glyphs, if i get accepted i will ofcourse respec and reglyph everything if i get in! Smile
Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Vyo - Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1